• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

hi sstric36
can u tell me where should u find that ur number is current.bcz my case number is same to u and i want to cheak my number.

CN: 2011AS00010XXX

Dear polash 512,

Administrator is not providing me the privilege of posting url of other sites unless I make 15 posts. But no problem, you can do it. Just follow me: go to the web site of “Kentucky Consular Center (travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5172.html)” .There you’ll get visa bulletin for November. In this visa bulletin you’ll find your C/N in a range up to 10750 for the ZONE: ASIA. So try…

Wish you good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Himaloy!
The 3 papers you made correction when? Before 1st NL or after 1st NL ?
It is very good for you that you are a student. You may be asked what will u do after going USA?
Wish you best of luck. Waiting to hear a good news from you. Pls be connected.
-Sabrina

Himaloy,

So far i know, u have duplicate copy of ssc and hsc admit card.What about regis card? was those original? photocopy of notification letter is not a problem i guess.

I guess issue of inquery is about ur identity. What ID u provided during ur interview? ur natioanl ID issued when? before 2009?Any mistake in that?

u told before, u showed ur varsity id card. Thats good. Take more and more id cards as much u have. Take varsity admission test ID cards( admit cards) . U have any college ID?college / university library card? library card?british coucil or any other membership? This is the most vital issue this year.and all the ids should be issued before 2009.

Absence of ssc and hsc registration card requires more and more id to prove identity. so just show it. Be confident.

hi all i have one input for all,

today one of my relative gave interview and directly rejected as their son's birthday was different in different places so..please be careful.....

today one of my relative gave interview and directly rejected as their son's birthday was different in different places so..please be careful.....

Yes, names and birth dates are very important issues. This Bangladesh embassy, however, needs to be more resilient. The COs there look to be tense and defensive with lots of APs and denials. Anyways, with adequately prepared documents which are very well known by the winner, visa denial is not an option. Good luck everyone.

Dear sstric36
daily i cheak but there shown cut off number. can u send me ur 15 posts in my email address then it will be help ful for me.
email: polash512@yahoo.com.

my younger brothr also phoned then they told that it will take 8 to 12 weeks.

cn 2011AS00010***

Guys, someone from DV 2011 Thread just had a successfull interview this month, probably bcos he was current this month. This was his interview experience:

HALLELUYA PRAISE GOD!!!!
my interview experience
i got to the consulate with my family by 6am and by 6:30 we have started forming a line immigrant and non immigrant. we were called in and we paid the visa fees
we were the first to be interview for dv the interview when as follows

co_what is ur highest level of education
me----
co- what was your project topic
me---
co-can you talk on it
me------
co-were did you meet you wife
me-------
co-when did you get married
me-----
co-do you have pictures
me---
co- were would you be staying
me-----
co-who is staying there
me-----
co-are you working
me------
co-is it in line with what you studied
me------
co-pause, who would pick up the visa you or your wife
me-------
co-dont make any life changes until you pick up your visa
me------

i just want to thank everyone on this forume for their prayers and contribution God bless. pls go with three passport photos and make photocopies of all credientials and photocopies of marriage and birth certificate.

Pathetic! I think, I'll be rejected then! :(
I forgot what did I exactly put in the birth place field in THE entry form. Besides, I sent DSP forms twice to KCC. I didn't get 2nd NL yet, if I get it, do you guys think I should confront the interview? Since it's appearing I got high case number and my birth place is still under confusion. What are my chances?

Hi @ttania!
As I know DSP from send with the page of CN where the Bar code which was we get in 1st NL. But u has done twice!! How?
Another also happened to me, my birth place……. that still I am in confusion. So nothing we have to do now….Only one thing we have to see, what is next?
And when u get 2NL plz share, coz Ur CN close to My CN.

Pathetic! I think, I'll be rejected then! :(
I forgot what did I exactly put in the birth place field in THE entry form. Besides, I sent DSP forms twice to KCC. I didn't get 2nd NL yet, if I get it, do you guys think I should confront the interview? Since it's appearing I got high case number and my birth place is still under confusion. What are my chances?

Hello friends.... how r u all? u know,i want to share one sad thing here today. My that relative who was rejected yesterday, her father died last night at 2 o'clock. may be uncle could not tolerate her daughter & son-in-law's sad condition........... i'm so sad today because i just met him day before yesterday!!!

May god help u all whoever is going to face interview. please friend i have one request to u. if u find that u've typed something wrong in DSP forms,and u noticed it just before few days of your interview, then don't send any further documents to KCC. better when you are taking oath before ur interview tell tham " sir/mam, there was a typing mistake.......and i noticed it later on"" or directly u can mail to US embassy Dhaka regarding this before interview.but please make sure that ur all the steps are very careful one. don't be panic with lots of silly tensions like u forgot what was there before....what u r giving now. just be sure that whatever u'll provide in your DSP forms,those all are your actual and genuine data as all those will be infront of them in the computer screen when they are asking you question.and make sure that your all documents supports to your given data and with your all papers.......

anyways, said a lot....actually i'm not able to take this bad news easily..... so friends,please be careful in each steps next.

Thanks
Amita

Rony,

Sorry to hear the news. Its really very sad. i dont understand why people think that , the DV visa is the pathway to heaven? Its not like that, man. So please , my request to all, just treat it as a blind game, if u get it, its ok, if u not, Just forget about it. Life in the USA is very hard. No one is there to offer u a cup of tea even. My parents got visa, but now i am anxious what will be their future. They are very senior citizen, so they cant do any odd job. Now who will feed them, home rental , who will pay? u see, very tough question.Cost per person per month min 1500 dollar. Can u imagine a 65 yr old ex professor of economics is doing job in Mcdonalds ? My mother is washing dishes? As my sister is a PR there she could help them a lot . Otherwise it would be a very cruel thing. Life of all new immigrants are very very cruel in the USA.

Ttania and others who cant remember the birthplace and birthdate, i suggest you to prepare all documents with real one. Its ofcourse ur irresponsibilty that u didnt saved a copy of the application form, but what to do now?

If you are applying with ur family, its ur decision whether to stand for visa or not but if u r single , i suggest u to face it. Money obviously matters, like a reality show it is. But paying 2-3 lacs of taka isnt easy for all, when u know u have strong reasons to be rejected. but u have to keep in mind, its al a blind game. No one knows who will be succeded, thats it. Just think its a lottery and it will ease everything.

dear amita (rony1985), sorry. really its' a very socked news for all of us.

but this is true that all have to be ready for any type of news, if bad, don't be upset, if good, thanks to GOD.

thanks.

Nadia.

Dear Rony!
Sorry to know the sad news! May God give the power your relative to bear this condition.

To all: America is not the heaven. My cousin, GC holder, now wants to come back in Bangladesh. He is a son of rich family and not habituate with hardwork. There, in USA, most ot the Bangladeshi people have to work hard (odd job) and it is very difficult to adjust with their "MACHINE LIFE".

So, request to all, don't think US Visa is all. There are many other things in life which can make you happy.

-Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, do you still want to go to the US considering what your cousin said about the US?
or you believe that "life is what you make it" no matter where you live? Dear Rony!
Sorry to know the sad news! May God give the power your relative to tolerate this condition.

To all: America is not the heaven. My cousin, GC holder, now wants to come back in Bangladesh. He is a son of rich family and not habituate with hardwork. There, in USA, most ot the Bangladeshi people have to work hard and it is very difficult to adjust with their "MACHINE LIFE".

So, request to all, don't think US Visa is all. There are many other things in life which can make you happy.

-Sabrina

Hello Win DV!
My cousin didn't said me anything about the US. Please read my post again. I think nobody needs to know about US from others, if he/she is updated with the current world.
Take care.

-Sabrina.

Sabrina, I mis-read your post. It appears that your cousin do not like the US and that's the reason why he wants to go back to Bangladesh. You're absolutely right, "nobody needs to know about US from others". It's a different experience for everyone whether positive or negative. Life is what we make it no matter where we live. All the best in the US Sabrina!! You take care too!
Hello Win DV!
My cousin didn't said me anything about the US. Please read my post again. I think nobody needs to know about US from others, if he/she is updated with the current world.

US was never a dream to me. But chance has come and I personally didn't fill up my E-dv form, it was done by my younger brother. My wish to go USA is 20% and my family members wish 80%
Take care.

-Sabrina.