• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello Jamalpody!
Thanks for the info. Be happy in USA and give us more information.
-Sabrina
Case: 2011AS0003***
1st NL : May 2011
2nd NL: Sep 2011
Interview: Oct 2011
Waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Himaloy!
Where were you? We were consciously waiting for your post. Please describe in detail. What was in your interview?
They took your original papers or returned? Waiting largely for ur reply.
-Sabrina

again additional process....

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on everybody! Please share your experience.
-Sabrina
(interviewed & waiting 4 embassy call)

Hi every one, EID MUBARAK to all of you.

Hope all r doing fine and hope all ll enjoying the EID, inshallah.

Take care.

From Nadia & Zahid.

ঈদ মোবারক সবাইকে,

আশা করি ফোরামে আরো অনেক নতুন বন্ধু পাবো,

........................... সকলের সাফল্য প্রত্যাশায় ....... উপল,ঢাকা।

HI sabrina & ALL
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN OURS CASE 221(g ).
9 FAM 42.33 N9.2 INA 221(g) Refusals

a. Interviewing officers should verbally impress on the applicants at the time of refusal, the importance of returning to the embassy quickly, preferably within the same month, with the necessary information to overcome the
U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 9 - Visas
9 FAM 42.33 Notes Page 10 of 11
refusal. Officers should advise applicants that failure to return within the month may mean that visa numbers will no longer be available for them and they may miss their opportunity to obtain a visa.
b. Posts should prepare a stamp to be stamped on the Form OF-194, The Foreign Service of the United States of America Refusal Worksheet, refusal letters of DV applicants refused under 221(g), with the following message:
ATTENTION: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A VISA BE ISSUED OR AN ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OCCUR IN YOUR CASE AFTER SEPTEMBER 30, ____.
VERY IMPORTANT: BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED NUMBER OF VISAS THAT MAY BE ISSUED UNDER THIS PROGRAM, VISAS MAY CEASE TO BE AVAILABLE EVEN BEFORE THIS DATE. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE THE CLOSER TO SEPTEMBER 30 AN APPLICATION OR RE-APPLICATION IS MADE.
c. Cases that are in 221(g) refusal status at the end of the fiscal year may be left in that status. You do not need to enter an additional refusal (such as (5)(A)(i)) to close the case.

Hello Everybody!

K - Kawke
U - Upobashi
R - Rakhar
B - Bashona
A - Amader
N - Ney
I - Insha Allah.

Amader Kurbani hok emoni. EID MUBARAK.

-sAbRinA

Dear Sapana1979!
Thank you for ur valuable information. Did u have collected any information about your pendng case?
-Sabrina

Hi sabrina

i did not have any information collected by embassy till today for my case.what abt u ? What u think after reading information given by me above ? Did they give visa to us ? What r the possibility?
Sapana

HI SABRINA & ALL
PLZ READ IT.
What does a 221(g) refusal mean?
Basically, it means that your application is temporarily refused, or put on hold, because information is missing. When the information is provided, the Consular Officer can overcome the 221(g) refusal and continue processing your case.

What do I do if refused under 221(g)?
Look on your OF-194, if your application is missing information due to:

* Administrative processing - Don't do anything. The Consular Office must complete additional processing. We will contact you when ready to proceed.
* Missing documents - Gather the documentation and submit it to the Consular Office as soon as you have it. We will review the information and tell you the next steps..

INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM EMBASSY OF BURMA WEB PAGE.

Sapana1979!
Thanks for the information. Same situation here. No call from embassy.
I don't know about the possibility of visa. My cousin got visa about 5 months later of interview. He left the hope of visa. If they don't call us till 30 Sept. 2011, then nothing to do. We will have to collect the passport without visa.
-Sabrina

Dear All,
Please come back and share your experinece of DV-2011.
@ Himaloy, pls share your experience about your 2nd time interview and let us know the details.
@ Sapana, himaloy is in "additional processing" again. He is irregular in this forum nowadays.
My update is - waiting for embassy call. Don't know when I will be called and what will be happen then.
@ Nadia & Jahid, wishing you the success in your upcoming interview.

-Sabrina

Dear sstric36
you wrote that ur number will be current this month. now what is the result of that is it current or not

cn 2011AS00010***

hello friends,

I am also dv 2011 winner and i am going 2 face my interview very soon , could any of my friend tell me the list of necessary things what i hav 2 submit to them. i know about the civil documents such as -----

# Educational certificates

# Birth certificates

#Marriage certificates

# Police records

But somebody told me that i will need some papers from my sponsor but i didn't find anything about this on the web , i Want 2 know is this really need any paper from sponsor if needed then where i can found details about this. plz help me friends.

Hello Sporsho,

No need any sponsor paper (we submitted on our interview but they returned us before interview ) , take photo id both of yours admit card , registration card, university, college and school id card , any kind of photo id . make all id translate to English with govt. authorized notary public. oh! take your marriage photo album.

Zahid