• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

thank you KENNYEAST.
My preparation is on course. I will begin my police certificate tomorrow and the medicals after my 2nd NL which I hope will be in soon.
Does anybody have the telephone number of the two clinics? Especially Trinity.

Hi Nsiah, for AKAI (233-21) 763-821 or 822
First Floor, Akai House
Third Road, Osu
Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM

For TRINITY (233-21) 252-264 or 265
Nii Amar Koranteng Street
Swanlake, North Kaneshie
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM

Peace! Benniit

Every dv visa applicant must demonstrate that when they move to the US they will not become a public charge (will not depend on the government for food and shelter). One way of demonstrating this is by submitting an affidavit of support. Affidavit of support is a form normally completed by a person who is a US citizen or green card holder (lawful permanent resident) agreeing to sponsor (support) you financially during your stay in the US until such a time that you can be financially independent.

ammeck
am a little bit confused, does it mean that the affidavit of support should be something we all should try and get?
cos i know of someone who during the interview wasn't asked to produce it.............so what does it mean?

GOOD NEWS!!

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me from the states, he says i should tell all of you that he and his family
has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his POE experience as soon as he gets access to internet.

Whoo! Glory be to our Lord, the Almighty Father for that safe journey. we wish him well and hope communication from him will resume very soon.

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

dadadada72
i second what Donkay has said and you may never know the ways of our God. from my point of view since the number of those suppose to current in October in Afica are up to 9000, who knows may be things will move at a very fast pace and you may have your number current even before September. stay blessed and never seize from trusting in God to do all things.

Thank God for Ammeck and his family arrived safety we wish u all the best and hope to hear from u soon.

2nd NL in

Guys, i just had a call from my house that my 2nd NL is in.

DV 2011 winners current in October should check their mail boxes

hi guys is there any chance one can make correction of his date of birth as a friends bro did the entry for him but unfortunatly got the year of birth wrong.The year in his passport is 1977 but the bro did it 1979.Any ideas please guys?need your help .thanks

Guys, i just had a call from my house that my 2nd NL is in.

DV 2011 winners current in October should check their mail boxes

that is very nice to hear. hope you will start preparation very soon if you haven't started.
may the Lord be with you.

Hi Nsiah, for AKAI (233-21) 763-821 or 822
First Floor, Akai House
Third Road, Osu
Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM

For TRINITY (233-21) 252-264 or 265
Nii Amar Koranteng Street
Swanlake, North Kaneshie
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM

Peace! Benniit

Thank you very much Beniit. I very much appreciate it.

This thread is becoming slow! Where are you beautiful ladies and gentlemen?

Please, come in your numbers. Peace! Benniit

Yh finally ma 2nd NL got into my hands. just some 2 sheets in a big white envelope.

this means preparations move into full swing.

Yh finally ma 2nd NL got into my hands. just some 2 sheets in a big white envelope.

this means preparations move into full swing.

Hey congrats stmykael. Did you receive it in your Kumasi Box? I have not received mine yet. Hopes it is dropped soon

Hey congrats stmykael. Did you receive it in your Kumasi Box? I have not received mine yet. Hopes it is dropped soon

yh nsiah. it was in ma kumasi mail box. keep checking. have u started with de medicals and police report? surely i have some off days come nxt week so i will be in accra to execute those duties.

all de best bro n keep us updated with ur progress.

Nsiah, Kyerewa, Stmykael & co. After ur medicals u let us know we the upcoming ones the process, so that we'll also know what to do. Peace! Benniit

Nsiah, Kyerewa, Stmykael & co. After ur medicals u let us know we the upcoming ones the process, so that we'll also know what to do. Peace! Benniit

I have been to the police CID for my police certificate. The process is supposed to be straight forward; Pay 20ghc, get a receipt, you are pictured, then your finger prints are taken (all ten fingers) and your application is checked and finally presented.

But brothers be mindful of the queue jumpers. As usual everything in that small office is in complete disorder but it is a situation intentionally created so that the queue jumpers can 'bribe' their way. Several people came to meet me in the office but left before I did. I refused to pay!

But what I observed was that; to get out quicker the first thing you do when you walk into the office (ground floor) is to present your passport with the money at a counter then pick up an application form (two copies, provide the same information) as you wait for your receipt and passport before your picture is taken. One of the application forms is then given to an officer for your finger prints later (this is where the queue jumpers are worst and can delay you for hours). If you follow this process you wouldn't spend more than an hour at the office.

I have been asked to pick it up in two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to the police CID for my police certificate. The process is supposed to be straight forward; Pay 20ghc, get a receipt, you are pictured, then your finger prints are taken (all ten fingers) and your application is checked and finally presented.

But brothers be mindful of the queue jumpers. As usual everything in that small office is in complete disorder but it is a situation intentionally created so that the queue jumpers can 'bribe' their way. Several people came to meet me in the office but left before I did. I refused to pay!

But what I observed was that; to get out quicker the first thing you do when you walk into the office (ground floor) is to present your passport with the money at a counter then pick up an application form (two copies, provide the same information) as you wait for your receipt and passport before your picture is taken. One of the application forms is then given to an officer for your finger prints later (this is where the queue jumpers are worst and can delay you for hours). If you follow this process you wouldn't spend more than an hour at the office.

yh thats true nsiah. de last report i applied i witness similar instances. i arrived at the HQ at 3pm but they told me they had closed. luckily an officer approached me for a 'certain' help. after i offered de help he ook ma passport n de money and got everything sorted out for me in matter of minutes.

we take your advice in good faith

Thanks, bro for the info. My question is can it b done in Kumasi too or only Nkran? Peace! Benniit.