• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi everyone with the second letter,
Was your second letter sent from kcc or from your respective consular offices (US embassies?) I am asking this because if it really can be sent from US embassies, then those of us whose forms are still being processed might have a chance for October interview because we can get our 2nd NL in a few days after it completes processing at kcc (it does not take weeks to get it.) What do you say?

2nd letters are sent from KCC and not from individual country embassies. If you sent your forms late, then you would have to wait for your 2nd letter from KCC later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone with the second letter,
Was your second letter sent from kcc or from your respective consular offices (US embassies?) I am asking this because if it really can be sent from US embassies, then those of us whose forms are still being processed might have a chance for October interview because we can get our 2nd NL in a few days after it completes processing at kcc (it does not take weeks to get it.) What do you say?

my 2nd NL was sent from KCC

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I must confess i like how you guys are keeping the fire of this thread burning. Wish you all the best as you prepare towards your interview.

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi fellows,
I wish to announce that I received my police report today, exactly seventeen days after application. Still awaiting my second NL. Insha Allah we will get there. Cheers.

Hi fellows,
I wish to announce that I received my police report today, exactly seventeen days after application. Still awaiting my second NL. Insha Allah we will get there. Cheers.

Congrats, but try to visit the forum consistently. Peace! Benniit

Hi fellows,

Gud to know that. please update your signature with this activity.

Cheers!

Success to all

I wish all forumers who are having their interviews today success. Please, be confident, look straight into the eyes of the CO. Never try to scratch ur head to a question, since Africans are known to tell lies when their scratch their heads.

Don't panic. Give concise answers, since more questions are generated from lenthy answers. Please remember to make copies of all certs. The Lord is with u all. What's written is written! If the Almighty God says YES, who are u to say no? Brethen, it's done with good tesmonies in Jesus' name, amen! Peace! Benniit

I wish all forumers who are having their interviews today success. Please, be confident, look straight into the eyes of the CO. Never try to scratch ur head to a question, since Africans are known to tell lies when their scratch their heads.

Don't panic. Give concise answers, since more questions are generated from lenthy answers. Please remember to make copies of all certs. The Lord is with u all. What's written is written! If the Almighty God says YES, who are u to say no? Brethen, it's done with good tesmonies in Jesus' name, amen! Peace! Benniit

Now,that is a powerful wish! A big amen to that. Well said Bennit,well said.

Our brother, Oliseh has made it with his family, and is yet to post his wonderful testimonies. Thank God! Peace! Benniit

I thank god for what he has been doing 4 us the forums here, and to which all of those current for october best of luck in their upcoming interview, the tradition must be uphold, with dat i mean the successs story must continue. Goodluck and godbless we all.

Well said Benniit for we couldn't have said better. God bless you man. and keep your fingers crossed for yours is this around the corner.

We wish all going for interview in the month of October ,September a successful interviews.

I decree into the lives that OUR interviews is till ahead a successful interview cos the Lord has already decree that he has perfected ALL that concerns US ALL.

WE WILL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish all going for interview in the month of October ,September a successful interviews.

I decree into the lives that OUR interviews is till ahead a successful interview cos the Lord has already decree that he has perfected ALL that concerns US ALL.

WE WILL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, I understand your sentiments about your upcoming interview, but remember, that somebody in the forum is expected to have his/her interview tomorrow. Let us not forget that person tonite in our prayers. God will surely sail through every member across threads. For He knew us in our mothers womb. Lord have mercy upon us. Peace unto u all! Benniit

1. Can someone kindly tell me the documents my sponsor has to send me from abroad?

2. I cannot find my birth certificate, as I have looked for it for so long, what should I do now? Please advise me. Thanks in advance