• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Good to hear that. Where did u do ur medicals? How was there process? How much did they collect? Peace! Benniit

I did it at Akai medical centre. Actually the process was very smooth except very small delay. I met a medical doctor who was really very nice to me. I paid 153 initial deposit and then 155 (308 in all). I think is because I had my previous vaccination record with me. They asked me to come for another vaccination after my interview. I don't know why? But they promised my medical report will be ready in two weeks.

I did it at Akai medical centre. Actually the process was very smooth except very small delay. I met a medical doctor who was really very nice to me. I paid 153 initial deposit and then 155 (308 in all). I think is because I had my previous vaccination record with me. They asked me to come for another vaccination after my interview. I don't know why? But they promised my medical report will be ready in two weeks.

10x, bro. That's concise and detailed. Peace! Benniit

Dear All,

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will definitely answer OUR prayers and grant US ALL VICTORY IN OUR VISA PROCCESSING.AMEN.WE SHALL COME HERE ON THIS FORUM AND GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD THAT NEVER FAIL.

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD,HALLELUYAH AND THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

WE WISH ALL GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND TO ALL OF US AWAITING OUR SECOND LETTERS AND INTERVIEW IN THE COMING MONTHS SUCCESS,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH US,AMEN.

Help

i went inside Ammeck 09. i was there for my visitor's visa and i was privy to the lecture given to DV winners before they were handed their visa and brown envelope. there were so many of them and it tells how God has being good to many of our colleagues. it was a good feeling and an assurance that come what may it's going to be ma time some other day

Hey, we are scheduled for same date .
i need somebody to please assist with a way out.My wife whos is the petitioner has the wron date of birth on her certificate and as it is now it is too late to correct the date .please can i get a cover note from WAEC ON IT? cos i heard they don't honour affidavit of wrong ..........please i need answers asap...than you

Hey, we are scheduled for same date .
i need somebody to please assist with a way out.My wife whos is the petitioner has the wron date of birth on her certificate and as it is now it is too late to correct the date .please can i get a cover note from WAEC ON IT? cos i heard they don't honour affidavit of wrong ..........please i need answers asap...than you

hi Satie, its rather unfortunate i haven't been faced with a similar situation of yours and as such i'm unable to give u a definite answer. however i will implore on you to contact the US embassy in Ghana about this issue since by now all issues will be handled by them. cheers!

Please Helo

Hello everyone,
I’m glad to find this forum. I am one of the selectees for the DV2011 program and i have already received the first NL.

Please can anyone tell me when I should expect to receive my 2nd NL and also when I’m likely to go for the interview? My CN is 2011AF00054XXX. Thanks

Please HelP

Hello everyone,
I’m glad to find this forum. I am one of the selectees for the DV2011 program and i have already received the first NL.

Please can anyone tell me when I should expect to receive my 2nd NL and also when I’m likely to go for the interview? My CN is 2011AF00054XXX. Thanks

Hello everyone,

You're likely to have interview in July or August 2011. Long wait though, but blessed/are those who wait unto the Lord. Do not get fretted, assuredly your visa is untouchable, amen. Peace! Benniit

Questions

Thanks a lot Bro for the swift response.

Please in the even that your highest qualification is a university degree, would you be required to show both SSSCE and BECE certificate in addition to your degree during the interview?

My second question is, do they process cases based on the order of the date documents are received or according to the case numbers?

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks a lot Bro for the swift response.

Please in the even that your highest qualification is a university degree, would you be required to show both SSSCE and BECE certificate in addition to your degree during the interview?

My second question is, do they process cases based on the order of the date documents are received or according to the case numbers?

Thanks a lot in advance

Ensure that you get hold of all neccessary docs for the interview. If you have both SSCE and BECE, there is no harm submitting them in addition to the Uni degree. It is better that way than to be sorry. Interviews are scheduled first based on the case numbers. Then when case numbers are current, the dates that the forms were sent becomes relevant.

Hi

Ensure that you get hold of all neccessary docs for the interview. If you have both SSCE and BECE, there is no harm submitting them in addition to the Uni degree. It is better that way than to be sorry. Interviews are scheduled first based on the case numbers. Then when case numbers are current, the dates that the forms were sent becomes relevant.

hi Donkay, Please how did your interwiew go? Could you brief us on the procedure? When did they start? Were you asked a lot of questions? Pls,just a little insight ok.

hi Donkay, Please how did your interwiew go? Could you brief us on the procedure? When did they start? Were you asked a lot of questions? Pls,just a little insight ok.

You're lost! Donkay posted his experience in the GH2010 thread, pls search for it. Peace! Benniit

Please my interview experience as I posted on the 2010 thread is as follows:

The last man standing for DV 2010 on this forum (probably) has finally had his interview. Please join me in giving thanks to the Almighty for granting us success in the interview. For our friends remaining, ensure that your docs are genuine and up to date, do not be over anxious, be confident and the visa shall be yours.
We got to the embassy around 6.45 am and were the 1st in the queue. Embassy opened by 7.30 and by 7.40 we were in the building having gone thru security formalities. Our no was called in less that 15 mins and we did our pay'ts and all our docs were scrutinised after which we were asked to take our seats. We were called to be interviewed around 9 and I must admit that this was more of a conversation between myself, my spouse and the CO after which she said welcome to America. Folks that is it. Wth God on your side, who can be against you. Thank you all, you have all been an inspiration.

Wow!

Please my interview experience as I posted on the 2010 thread is as follows:

Thanks for the details. That was interesting. Does that mean you had the visa that same day? Or were you asked to come for it another day? Im happy for you. Congrats!

Thanks for the details. That was interesting. Does that mean you had the visa that same day? Or were you asked to come for it another day? Im happy for you. Congrats!

Thanks Kyerewaa,
The PP and the big brown envelope will be couried to my home. The visas were however approved. There were 4 of us.

Fellow DV selectees, looking at my case number and the time I posted the forms, could my interview be scheduled for January or February?