• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Medical

congrats for getting your 2nd NL. where do u plan on having your medicals? maybe we can meet up there

Hmm.. I intend having it at akai clinic. I phoned to inquire how long it takes and i was told two weeks or more,depending on your condition. Im thinking of going on thursday or friday. Im not certain yet. Pls take along 3passport size picture and your passport.

I am one of the lucky winners of 2011.
2011af000059**
i want to know when i will be current.
Thanks to everyone in this forum

Kyerewaa, congrats on your second letter and I wish u all the best in ur upcoming interview. Would u please post ur case number and the date u sent the forms back to kcc for our reference?

Kyerewaa, congrats on your second letter and I wish u all the best in ur upcoming interview. Would u please post ur case number and the date u sent the forms back to kcc for our reference?

Gøod! But remove the speck in your eye before someone else's. You also need to update your signature. Please go to the top of this page, click settings and ön your left of the page, u find signature. Please klik on it and update urselves. Peace! Benniit.

Gøod! But remove the speck in your eye before someone else's. You also need to update your signature. Please go to the top of this page, click settings and ön your left of the page, u find signature. Please klik on it and update urselves.
And again, is the police report prepared in Kumasi?
Peace! Benniit.

Hmm.. I intend having it at akai clinic. I phoned to inquire how long it takes and i was told two weeks or more,dependingW on your condition. Im thinking of going on thursday or friday. Im not certain yet. Pls take along 3passport size picture and your passport.

Why have you decided not to share your details, Kyerewaa? We all need prayers, hence your details would help some of us to remember you in our prayers.

October!

I am one of the lucky winners of 2011.
2011af000059**
i want to know when i will be current.
Thanks to everyone in this forum

oh my! You are already current coming this october. If i saw your number correctly,you are less than 9000. Am i right? Then you should expect your second letter anytime soon. You should start getting all documents ready asap,ie if you havent already. You can also call kcc to confirm your date of interview

Why have you decided not to share your details, Kyerewaa? We all need prayers, hence your details would help some of us to remember you in our prayers.

Believe,i so wish i could share my details but anytime i try editing my signature,i end up not being able to. I think its cos i almost always use my fon to browse and so my screen is so small,thus not allowing me to maneuvre as much as i want to. Im so sorry. As soon as i top up my internet credit,i will use my laptop to update my signature. In the time being,i need all your prayers. Thanks for understanding

Believe,i so wish i could share my details but anytime i try editing my signature,i end up not being able to. I think its cos i almost always use my fon to browse and so my screen is so small,thus not allowing me to maneuvre as much as i want to. Im so sorry. As soon as i top up my internet credit,i will use my laptop to update my signature. In the time being,i need all your prayers. Thanks for understanding

well said.

Yes, I support Nsiah. Kyerewaa, with onesness and sharing of ideas, we'll all achieve our aims in this forum as God is with us. Labora has updated his signature a few moments ago as he's directed.

Humbly do same by updating your signature. Please go to the top of this page, click settings and ön your left of the page, u find signature. Please klik on it and update ur particulars. Peace! Benniit.

Mobile fon delayed msg

Sorry, I used my mobile phone in typing which made my reply to Nsiah's msg to u very late.

Well, our sister has humbly cleared the air. She'll certainly do that whe she gets access to the net with her laptop. God bless u, my sis. Peace! Benniit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Sorry, I used my mobile phone in typing which made my reply to Nsiah's msg to u very late.

Well, our sister has humbly cleared the air. She'll certainly do that whe she gets access to the net with her laptop. God bless u, my sis. Peace! Benniit.

I really do appreciate your understanding. Thanks a lot. Like i said before,i will update it soon.

kyerewaa, take your time, relax and leave everything in the hands of our creator and everything will sail smoothly. i hope in due time the signature will be edited. don't worrying for we always understand cos we are all humans:)

Hi everyone with the second letter,
Was your second letter sent from kcc or from your respective consular offices (US embassies?) I am asking this because if it really can be sent from US embassies, then those of us whose forms are still being processed might have a chance for October interview because we can get our 2nd NL in a few days after it completes processing at kcc (it does not take weeks to get it.) What do you say?