• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear Ammeck09

Thanks for your reply.

Ok….What does it mean?
AFRICA 54,100
Except
Nigeria: 18,850
Does this mean Case number less than 54,100 current and for Nigerian applicants Case number less than 18,850 current?
Is this understanding right?

Please advise.

Regards

Dear Ammeck09

Thanks for your reply.

Ok….What does it mean?
AFRICA 54,100
Except
Nigeria: 18,850
Does this mean Case number less than 54,100 current and for Nigerian applicants Case number less than 18,850 current?
Is this understanding right?

Please advise.

Regards

A big yes to that. Example, a case # that is 54,099 or less in your number for Africa above is current. The same trend for the exempted African countries. Peace! Benniit.

Benniit, Ammeck09, Alexee357, Nsiah and all others thank you very much for the warm welcome. I just made an impromptu trip to a remote area, reason why i could not communicate with you guys for a little while. Well, i see alot of good things going on, and i am really thrilled to join you guys again. Together we can easily do this shit successfully!
Goodluck to all!!

You're welcome back brother-in-Christ. Peace! Benniit.

Benniit, Ammeck09, Alexee357, Nsiah and all others thank you very much for the warm welcome. I just made an impromptu trip to a remote area, reason why i could not communicate with you guys for a little while. Well, i see alot of good things going on, and i am really thrilled to join you guys again. Together we can easily do this shit successfully!
Goodluck to all!!

Good to see you back, always try to pop in here to learn and contribute to forum issues.

Safe journ

Good to see you back, always try to pop in here to learn and contribute to forum issues.

Ammeck, i just want to wish you and your family a very safe flight ok. Enjoy your stay in america. By the way,which state will be you be staying? Good luck.

Safe journ

Ammeck,i just want to wish you and your family a very safe flight ok! Enjoy your stay in america. By the way,which state will you be living? Good luck.

finally the day is at hand. To u Ammeck and ur family i wish u a safe flight as u live the american dream.

GOOD NEWS!!

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me from the states, he says i should tell all of you that he and his family
has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his POE experience as soon as he gets access to internet.

GOOD NEWS!!

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me from the states, he says i should tell all of you that he and his family
has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his POE experience as soon as he gets access to internet.

We thank God for his safe arrival and wish him the best of luck. I hope he comes back to the forum soon

GOOD NEWS!!

Ammeck09,

We wish u and ur family safe arrival in the state.We really txk you for your assistance so far and may the good lord continue to be with u and ur household.

Congratulations and have a blissful stay in the state.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

I wish ALL the people to be interviewed this month of september a successful interview cos the Lord has decreed that WE WIILL ALL SUCCEED AND come back on this forum and testify to his goodness.

Praise God everybody for he is a faithful God that never fails.

Congratulations EVERYBODY and SUCCESS in ALL OUR undertakings,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

nsiah ur interview is nxt month, how ar u preparing? I wish u and everyone of us success in advance.

thank you KENNYEAST.
My preparation is on course. I will begin my police certificate tomorrow and the medicals after my 2nd NL which I hope will be in soon.
Does anybody have the telephone number of the two clinics? Especially Trinity.

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

With your CN, you will be having your interview possibly in September 2011 if the whole of Africa becomes current. If you study 2 previous years bulletin ie DV 2009 and DV 2010, Africa became current in September. Don't be too anxious as you have close to a year for your interview. Expect your 2nd NL in July/August 2011.