• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Wow,That's great, sica1983.Congrats!
I have question,when you check your status at USCIS,how many circles did u see over there?
Maybe everyone has same,just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you khayat!
I have used the copy of I 94.
Regarding the papers,Izzy's list ,we didnt add anything.We think the most important part of the application,after keeping legal status in US ,was my wife's employment letter, W
2s,tax returns,pay stubs.we did not include any bank statements.
very happy for you brother.

it's been about 2%. seems like it only happens to H visas tho.

did you send your original I-94 or copy.
can you tell us what you included in you package?

Cheers.

Sica1983, congratulations, this is great news.
Sorry, did not see the previous post. You've already answered my question.:)

Thank you,

Case update:
and this is a big one guys:

CPO (without interview)

I am so glad to share this with you all.
I have my biometrics done on Nov 12 and we were waiting (me(H4) and my wife(H1B)) for the interview letter,checking the mail every day and also go online to check the case status.
Saturday ,Nov 20 our status changed from Acceptance to Card/Document production.It was dated Nov 19.
We could not belive,we are so happy,this is the most important thing that we gain since we are in America.
I was expecting to be approved for the Work Auth(I765) first ,because I am seeking for a job,but that application is still in "Initial Review".

Hopefully we will get the cards in no more than 2 weeks...
Good luck to everyone!

P.S:I don't think I could have done this without the help of this forum(you all).I've been reading this forum every day since we got the first notification letter in April....
GOD bless you all!!!

Question to Sica1983

Hello everyone again, and congratulations to Sica1983!

To Sica1983, could you be so kind to share with us what did you include in your AOS Package to Chicago (besides the required evidence for the form I485)?
My recent status is F1 (not H like you and your wife), however, I already have a work proposal in one of the most largest American companies. Although I did not signed my contract yet, and probably will do it only in July 2011...I really would like to know if makes sense:
1. To send a copy of my work proposal or/and
2. To request a letter of the company saying they are hiring me in July 2011

Your case really gave me hope to finish this process asap!! :)

Thank you so much, and congratulations again.

2011EU00021XXX (AOS from F1 and F2 my husband)
05/06 - Selection letter received*
08/13 - DS122 and 230 forms sent to KCC
10/21 - AOS Anknowledge Letter from KCC received
11/05 - AOS Fee sent to US DOS
11/16 - AOS Fee Payment Receipt

Good luck Tuscany! Come back with a great news tomorrow and share your interview experience as soon as you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi celinita,

Go back at page 33 ,at the bottom you will find a cover letter posted by Izzy.stay close to that list.We,ourselves have not include anything else beside that list.
I think it will make no harm to include a work proposal but dont push them to much....they dont need useless stuff.(this is just my opinion).
Be patient,sooner or later everyone will get their GCs,with or without interview,I have no doubt about this.

Take care!
Hello everyone again, and congratulations to Sica1983!

To Sica1983, could you be so kind to share with us what did you include in your AOS Package to Chicago (besides the required evidence for the form I485)?
My recent status is F1 (not H like you and your wife), however, I already have a work proposal in one of the most largest American companies. Although I did not signed my contract yet, and probably will do it only in July 2011...I really would like to know if makes sense:
1. To send a copy of my work proposal or/and
2. To request a letter of the company saying they are hiring me in July 2011

Your case really gave me hope to finish this process asap!! :)

Thank you so much, and congratulations again.

2011EU00021XXX (AOS from F1 and F2 my husband)
05/06 - Selection letter received*
08/13 - DS122 and 230 forms sent to KCC
10/21 - AOS Anknowledge Letter from KCC received
11/05 - AOS Fee sent to US DOS
11/16 - AOS Fee Payment Receipt

So hubby and I had an interview last week, but no decision was made since KCC did not send the DV file to the FO. Apparantly, file was not properly updated on how many ppl are doing AOS (we paid fees and sent forms for 2 ppl in July, but it was not updated that 3rd person is not doing AOS). After several phone calls to KCC, file error was corrected and now can be requested again ?!?!?!? So, we send a letter to local USCIS office (Attn: out officer) and informed that file needs to be requested again. Will keep you posted.

Newbe

Thanks for keeping us posted and up to date, cause you never know when another forum member might be in the same situation, better be ready for everything. Good luck :)

So hubby and I had an interview last week, but no decision was made since KCC did not send the DV file to the FO. Apparantly, file was not properly updated on how many ppl are doing AOS (we paid fees and sent forms for 2 ppl in July, but it was not updated that 3rd person is not doing AOS). After several phone calls to KCC, file error was corrected and now can be requested again ?!?!?!? So, we send a letter to local USCIS office (Attn: out officer) and informed that file needs to be requested again. Will keep you posted.

Newbe