• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Our forum reminds me of AA meeting :D (not like I've ever been at the AA meetings)

- Hi, my name is John and I won a Green card
- Hi John (clap clap clap)

Just joking around.

hahahaha,
good one, and how some people disappear without telling anybody! they go to the dark side
lol

Our forum reminds me of AA meeting :D (not like I've ever been at the AA meetings)

- Hi, my name is John and I won a Green card
- Hi John (clap clap clap)

Just joking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
I had an interview today. It took about 15-20 min.
First the office verified all the info on I 485 (first page)
Asked some of Have you ever questions
Asked when and what visa I entered the USA
Tore my I94 entry in the passport
took away all my visa approvals (2 B2 and 2 H1Bs)
Then he was doing smth on the comp and then said there was smth wrong with the website and he couldnt get me a visa number. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It was so frustrating. I hope he wont forget to retry later. Than he said that he will reccomend my approval to the suprivisor, took my passports and DL and said to wait for him in the hall. 5 minutes later he returned me my doc-s (I wonder what he was doing with them). He said to expect the decision in mail during the next 30 days. Tuscony is interviewed now in the same FO. I wonder if he got his visa number. Onebawlofflaksa, did they tell you anything about this visa#?

Congrats, if the IO said that everything is fine, then dont worry you get the aproval soon. I hope everything goes well with Tuscany :)

Hey guys,
I had an interview today. It took about 15-20 min.
First the office verified all the info on I 485 (first page)
Asked some of Have you ever questions
Asked when and what visa I entered the USA
Tore my I94 entry in the passport
took away all my visa approvals (2 B2 and 2 H1Bs)
Then he was doing smth on the comp and then said there was smth wrong with the website and he couldnt get me a visa number. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It was so frustrating. I hope he wont forget to retry later. Than he said that he will reccomend my approval to the suprivisor, took my passports and DL and said to wait for him in the hall. 5 minutes later he returned me my doc-s (I wonder what he was doing with them). He said to expect the decision in mail during the next 30 days. Tuscony is interviewed now in the same FO. I wonder if he got his visa number. Onebawlofflaksa, did they tell you anything about this visa#?

Hi Guys, I just received the email below:

Dear Applicant/Petitioner:

Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefits Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXX With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your application using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status..............
Did you guys receive something like this? It doesnt say accepted but routed to NBC! Is it okay? I am panicking!!!!

yes sir. This is acceptance. Congrats :)

Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefits Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXX With the official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of your application using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your Form I-797 before checking My Case Status..............
Did you guys receive something like this? It doesnt say accepted but routed to NBC! Is it okay? I am panicking!!!!

I got the same, it is notification letter, congrats!

Hey guys, what is going on, no more interview letters. :( At my infopass they told me to wait at least 30 days from the biometrics, so I plan to go for another infopass next week :(

Last edited by a moderator: