• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

Hi labora2, what is going through your mind now? I know that you are soooo happy!!!. I hope it will be me one of these days....

Thanks windv. I am happy that things are going well so far. I hope that will also be the case for u. I wish u all the best.

Hi labora2, what is going through your mind now? I know that you are soooo happy!!!. I hope it will be me one of these days....

Thanks windv. I am happy that things are going well so far. I hope that will also be the case for u. I wish u all the best.

Thank you so much labora 2 for ur invaluable info!!!
i think now is very clear and certainly i will do it accordingly!!

Best of Luck!!

Hi Labora, i don't believe it, are u from ethiopia cause you are always on Nigeria forum

Yes Olawumi, I am from Ethiopia. I have learned a lot from Nigerian and Ghanian threads. They are priceless sources of information for anyone from any part of Africa. It would have been a very tough process to pass through had it not been for the presence of such forums. I would like to thank everyone participating in these forums and also like to extend my gratitude to the host company which is "The Law offices of Rajiv S. khanna, pc." Olawumi, after two weeks by this time, you are warming up in the embassy to start your interview which I believe would bring you a great joy. I wish you all the best.

Labora,

Im trying to send you a message - but your inbox is too full. Im getting the message -
labora2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

:)

Labora,

Im trying to send you a message - but your inbox is too full. Im getting the message -
labora2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

:)
I will clear it now, Beech. Thanks.

Yes Olawumi, I am from Ethiopia. I have learned a lot from Nigerian and Ghanian threads. They are priceless sources of information for anyone from any part of Africa. It would have been a very tough process to pass through had it not been for the presence of such forums. I would like to thank everyone participating in these forums and also like to extend my gratitude to the host company which is "The Law offices of Rajiv S. khanna, pc." Olawumi, after two weeks by this time, you are warming up in the embassy to start your interview which I believe would bring you a great joy. I wish you all the best.

Thank you a lot, labora

I just called KCC to ask about my interview date.....

They told me they still don't have a date for me .... to call back next monday (the 15th of november)
Someone who sent his forms on July 11th already received his 2NL so I just don't get it!!!

I am in the same situation and I sent e-mail ten days ago, they told me to around november 26th

Hi all,
My 2nd NL arrived at my post office box yesterday and I will have it on Thursday. It took 3 weeks to travel from kcc. My 1st NL took almost 3 months. God does everything for the good of ourselves and apparent delays in our eyes may actually be God's great strategies to enable us secure our visas with no hustles. Good luck everyone.

Hi all,
My 2nd NL arrived at my post office box yesterday and I will have it on Thursday. It took 3 weeks to travel from kcc. My 1st NL took almost 3 months. God does everything for the good of ourselves and apparent delays in our eyes may actually be God's great strategies to enable us secure our visas with no hustles. Good luck everyone.

Good news Labora! You are in the last round now!! Thanks for keeping in touch with us on the forum,
Good luck with your interview hun!

Good news Labora! You are in the last round now!! Thanks for keeping in touch with us on the forum,
Good luck with your interview hun!

Sista_mai, thanks a lot.
On November 15/16, they will announce interview appointments for January. Yours will be in early January. I have also read the post by the winner from south east Asia who sent his forms to kcc on the same date as you did but already got his 2nd NL. This shows that regions also have an impact on the date of the interview. Many people from Europe who sent forms earlier might have been already scheduled for December. This obviously was not the case in Asia. Anyway, as I posted earlier, God has His own reasons and so you need to be happy on how things are going. Good luck.

hi all of you,

I gave a call to KCC yesterday morning to check my case status and the agent said: << sir your case is already processed, you have to wait for your case number to be current, I advise you to check the visa bulletin on the 15th of each month >>.
I am terribly anxious cause my case number is so high, I dd not know if i will receive the 2nd letter and a consulate interview. This is an opportunity to realize the american dream, I really do not want to loose it.........some advices please...

Just called the KCC and they told me to call them back on Friday coz they still don't have my interview date...
fingers crossed for friday it is...