• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

Hi all ,
My interview date is november 4,2010 ,but 2nl didnt arrive yet ,i am from Kosovo.
October 18 ,2010 I 've email KCC with request to send me the 2nd nl in my email ,but they answered ,I should contact the embassy for further questions .
I am confused now ? before this they told me if you dont get this letter by october 18 give us an email or fax number ,but now i see that they send nothing to me ?
what should i do email them again ?

Folks

Could you inform me how KCC is sending 2NL? …….. by courier DHL,FEDEX,USP or by regular mail???

Thanks

Hi all ,
My interview date is november 4,2010 ,but 2nl didnt arrive yet ,i am from Kosovo.
October 18 ,2010 I 've email KCC with request to send me the 2nd nl in my email ,but they answered ,I should contact the embassy for further questions .
I am confused now ? before this they told me if you dont get this letter by october 18 give us an email or fax number ,but now i see that they send nothing to me ?
what should i do email them again ?
The second letter contains only the date and place of your interview. You can contact the embassy to get the list of documents needed for the interview. You need to finish processing your medicals and police clearance in the mean time.

Hi all,
KCC replied to my e mail on the 9th day today. My interview is in the last week of December and the notification letter was sent before ten days. Now, the two major steps have been passed (winning the dv lottery and document processing.) I believe God will straighten the last step, which is the interview, and enable us to come back here with the good news. I wish everyone in this forum all the best.

Hi all,
KCC replied to my e mail on the 9th day today. My interview is in the last week of December and the notification letter was sent before ten days. Now, the two major steps have been passed (winning the dv lottery and document processing.) I believe God will straighten the last step, which is the interview, and enable us to come back here with the good news. I wish everyone in this forum all the best.

whaoo''' congratulation to you labora, at last i'm really happy for u.

Excellent labora2!! Don't forget to ensure that all required documentation are in place in preparation of the interview. You're on the home stretch!!!!!

Great news labora 2………we are very delighted to you……..be sure that all documents are ready and valid….you have enough time

to do it…… you deserve it and wish you good luck in the interview.

Regards

Great news labora 2………we are very delighted to you……..be sure that all documents are ready and valid….you have enough time

to do it…… you deserve it and wish you good luck in the interview.

Regards

Thank yuo so much Saad.
I believe we will be successful. Good luck.

YAY Labora2!!! That is great news! We are both being interviewed In Dec. My thoughts are that if KCC have examined and approved us for an interview, then the US has approved us. Now all we have to do is show up to the interview and prove we have what we say we had!
I believe God will help us the rest of the way also ;)

Again, Congrats

Hi all,

YAY Labora2!!! That is great news! We are both being interviewed In Dec. My thoughts are that if KCC have examined and approved us for an interview, then the US has approved us. Now all we have to do is show up to the interview and prove we have what we say we had!
I believe God will help us the rest of the way also ;)

Again, Congrats
That is perfectly right, Beech. God has His reasons when He first made us winners of the lottery. We believe in Him and He will complete this DV journey of His children with happyness. Let Him be with us.

txs labora 2!

regarding polic clearance, my freind asked me to send him fingure print from where im living currently. he asked me this just 2 days b4 and i sent him as per his inquyiry, i mean puting my finger print on paper and then scan and sent. but latter, he told me dt the fingure print need to be authorized by polic officer of my current place. so now im trying to do it as he requested. ...may be a litle bite complicated.

regarding ur post, i didn't c it. if u don't mind me, would u pls tell me the thread name so as to be able to have a look on it.

Thank you!
best of Luck!!

Labora2 congrat. u said ur interview is last week of December, 2010
Is 27 n 28 not public holiday hope t will not effect the interview?

Last edited by a moderator:
txs labora 2!

regarding polic clearance, my freind asked me to send him fingure print from where im living currently. he asked me this just 2 days b4 and i sent him as per his inquyiry, i mean puting my finger print on paper and then scan and sent. but latter, he told me dt the fingure print need to be authorized by polic officer of my current place. so now im trying to do it as he requested. ...may be a litle bite complicated.

regarding ur post, i didn't c it. if u don't mind me, would u pls tell me the thread name so as to be able to have a look on it.

Thank you!
best of Luck!!
Kidame, I went to the federal police office in Addis Ababa on October 18 and checked the issue of processing police clearance being out of Ethiopia. I posted the reponse from the office in the thread "Please help!! Ethiopian Police certificate" (you find this thread on page three currently.)
Below I have copied and pasted for you what I posted in that thread on October 18, 2010.

Hi all, today I went to the federal police office where finger prints are taken and checked it out for u. The officer at the information desk told me that to get the police clearance being out of Ethiopia, one needs to do the following: 1) go to the nearby Ethiopian embassy and give finger prints (all ten fingers.) 2) Send the finger prints, two photographs and the photocopy of his passport in an envelope to anyone in Addis Ababa (not necessarily a legal representative.) That person then would take the envelope and give to the federal police office and get the police clearance. I think u can do that and get ur clearances. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labora2 congrat. u said ur interview is last week of December, 2010
Is 27 n 28 not public holiday hope t will not effect the interview?

Blesserng,
Thanks a lot. I am from Ethiopia and it is not a holiday on the day of my interview. Thanks again for the concern. Wish u all the best.

Hi labora2, what is going through your mind now? I know that you are soooo happy!!!. I hope it will be me one of these days....
Blesserng,
Thanks a lot. I am from Ethiopia and it is not a holiday on the day of my interview. Thanks again for the concern. Wish u all the best.