• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Folks, our brother Donkay will have his interview tomorrow. Let us not forget that unity is strength, therefore we need to recall him in our prayers tonight. Lets' pray that the Almighty God will work through the CO and he/she will have compassion for our brother. God will surely do it for you, as he did for others and will continue to do for the upcoming ones, amen! Lord, we already thank you for it's done! Peace! Benniit

Hi Donkay,

We are with u in prayers, your case will not be different from us. Go grab your visa.

Obama son, welcome to America. God favor will surely be with you and ur family in Obama land.

You and ammeck have been a great forumites, surely the people, the economy and the land of America will come together to work in your favors in Jesus name.

Planning to join you guys in October.

One love

Amen bro, we are waiting for you okay.

Advice to the house

The first question my host asked me when i got here is whether i drive. He made me aware that life in obamaland is
Uncomfortable if you don't know how to drive. Well, luckly for me i know how to drive so he took me to the DMV office today for a driving manual to enable me prepare for the driving text. I wish that every member of this house is granted a visa to see things here. I have not seen much but even with the little, i can say to the house that the difference is clear. No dust, no mosquito, no flies etc.

Guys without a social security card, one can not do much here except to eat, drink and sleep.

The last man standing for DV 2010 on this forum (probably) has finally had his interview. Please join me in giving thanks to the Almighty for granting us success in the interview. For our friends remaining, ensure that your docs are genuine and up to date, do not be over anxious, be confident and the visa shall be yours.
We got to the embassy around 6.45 am and were the 1st in the queue. Embassy opened by 7.30 and by 7.40 we were in the building having gone thru security formalities. Our no was called in less that 15 mins and we did our pay'ts and all our docs were scrutinised after which we were asked to take our seats. We were called to be interviewed around 9 and I must admit that this was more of a conversation between myself, my spouse and the CO after which she said welcome to America. Folks that is it. Wth God on your side, who can be against you. Thank you all, you have all been an inspiration.

The last man standing for DV 2010 on this forum (probably) has finally had his interview. Please join me in giving thanks to the Almighty for granting us success in the interview. For our friends remaining, ensure that your docs are genuine and up to date, do not be over anxious, be confident and the visa shall be yours.
We got to the embassy around 6.45 am and were the 1st in the queue. Embassy opened by 7.30 and by 7.40 we were in the building having gone thru security formalities. Our no was called in less that 15 mins and we did our pay'ts and all our docs were scrutinised after which we were asked to take our seats. We were called to be interviewed around 9 and I must admit that this was more of a conversation between myself, my spouse and the CO after which she said welcome to America. Folks that is it. Wth God on your side, who can be against you. Thank you all, you have all been an inspiration.

Congrat donkay. i always knew GOD will see you through.

Congratulations Donkay,

OUR GOD is a faithful and WILL DO WHAT HE HAS PROMISED TO DO.

We are all happy for you.

We pray that ALL that are going for interview in this month of September will definitely find the favour of GOD,AMEN and those of US still waiting for our second letter and interviews,the good Lord will PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS US AND GRANT US ALL SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

IT is well with Body,Soul and Spirit,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.Peace unto ALL of US,AMEN

Advice to the house

The first question my host asked me when i got here is whether i drive. He made me aware that life in obamaland is
Uncomfortable if you don't know how to drive. Well, luckly for me i know how to drive so he took me to the DMV office today for a driving manual to enable me prepare for the driving text. I wish that every member of this house is granted a visa to see things here. I have not seen much but even with the little, i can say to the house that the difference is clear. No dust, no mosquito, no flies etc.

Guys without a social security card, one can not do much here except to eat, drink and sleep.

Don't worry much abt the eating, sleeping thing for it will all be over pretty soon. And Alexee thanks for the tip about the Driving thing we'll surely put that into consideration. we pray for the Good Lord to grant you and your family Strength and knowledge experience a fruitful stay.

Donkay, we thank the Lord Almighty for the wonderful successful interview He granted you and the family and we hope for preparation to sail peaceful as you prepare for the visa collection and also movement towards the promised destination.

Advice to the house

10x for the info. That's lovely! Peace! Benniit

Congratssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Donkay. Thank Godoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Lord, you are so good to us! Praise be to His name. He is full of mysteries and wonders! Wao! wao! Thank God! May He be exalted forever, our King. Peace unto u, my brother. Peace! Benniit

Haaaaaaay congrats oooooooooo. To God be the glory.The legacy continuous unabated.Well it is not a surprice because I know our God is faithful.Stay blessed DonKay and family

Waooooooo. Congratualationooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Who is next on the interview line? Let us know cos our prayers are doing wonders in this house.

Advice to the house

Hi Alexee,thanks a lot for this advice.Stay blessed.

Oh MINE, thank you all for your kind words. I will continue to be around to provide advice as and when needed. Thank you all once again.

i just picked up my visa,,, All thanks to God. to those who r yet to b interviewed, relax for God is in control..
Donkay congrats