• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

No one answered my question yet :-( i'm so sad now

question 43a says. have u ever applied for social security number.. which is no. d oda sub question dat says. do u want the social security administration toassign u a SSN and issue a card. in braket they said u must answer yes to question 43b to receive a number and a card. so i think if u did not mark yes u may go tru d interview but gettin ur SSN and green card will be a problem. try and contact kcc.

Hey Stone, we're one people with a common target. There's nothing wrong to switch between sister threads. It's helpful; we're all learning. Peace! Benniit

Thank you Benniit,

We are one body come black or white.

May the good Lord grant ALL OUR HEART DESIRES,AMEN.

VISA GRANTED SHALL ALL BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!

WE shall come here and testify to the goodness of God in our lives.

Our God never fail and will never fail in OUR lives,AMEN!!!!

Glory be to God in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!

question 43a says. have u ever applied for social security number.. which is no. d oda sub question dat says. do u want the social security administration toassign u a SSN and issue a card. in braket they said u must answer yes to question 43b to receive a number and a card. so i think if u did not mark yes u may go tru d interview but gettin ur SSN and green card will be a problem. try and contact kcc.

BUT i want to recieve a SSN and green card so how do think this thing can be fixed plz???

our interview date is on 7SEp at 7 clock at Cairo Egypt , I and my wife and 6 children arrived the embassy at 6 clock and there is 2 ques one for immigrants and the other for none immigrants.
at 7 clock and after the security check they allowed us to enter the embassy and and gave us a ticket , after few minutes they called us at window 13 to submit the document and after that we went to our seats , after one an hour they called us for finger print
oh it is along wait and hard for my children, there is no water but my wife took with her bottle of milk for the small child and at that day the cafe of the embassy is not working
at 2 clock they called us at window 14 for the interview , we met avery nice young man and he greeted us and he said I am very pleased to do the interview for you
con: at what year you are graduated
me: answered
for how many years you are working as lawyer
con: your kids are very nice
me: thanks a lot
con: you and your family are qualified for the visa and you will receive your passports by mail within 2 weeks
me: thanks
no sponsor, no funds statement is needed
all the documents they asked for it is
1-my last education certificate
2- my birth certificate and all my family certf( but I have no birth certificate but I submitted affidavit from advocate in which my mother sworn and said my birth day )
3-my marriage certificat
4- police certificates for me and my wife
that is all thanks for all of you I hope successful interview for all of you

our interview date is on 7SEp at 7 clock at Cairo Egypt , I and my wife and 6 children arrived the embassy at 6 clock and there is 2 ques one for immigrants and the other for none immigrants.
at 7 clock and after the security check they allowed us to enter the embassy and and gave us a ticket , after few minutes they called us at window 13 to submit the document and after that we went to our seats , after one an hour they called us for finger print
oh it is along wait and hard for my children, there is no water but my wife took with her bottle of milk for the small child and at that day the cafe of the embassy is not working
at 2 clock they called us at window 14 for the interview , we met avery nice young man and he greeted us and he said I am very pleased to do the interview for you
con: you and your family are qualified for the visa and you will receive your passports by mail within 2 weeks
2- my birth certificate and all my family certf( but I have no birth certificate but I submitted affidavit from advocate in which my mother sworn and said my birth day )
3-my marriage certificat

Lala lala, Congratulations! Give thanks to the Almighty God, for He is good!
Peace! benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
3-my marriage certificat

Congrats friend, that was a real simple interview.

Hello House,

I simply can't believe that i'm leaving Ghana my mother land within the next two days. It still sounds like a movie to me. I remember when i started this journey, it looks so long to me that i taught it will never end but it's ending.

My advice to those who are yet to be interview is that the journey may seem so long but soon come to an end. The good book says heaven helps those who helps themselves. Do your part and leave the rest to God.

3-my marriage certificat

lala_lala,
that was a brief interview, thanks for the update and we thank the Lord for you and your family. we will continue to be with you in prayers as you prepare for the promised land.

3-my marriage certificat

lala_lala,
that was a brief interview, thanks for the update and we thank the Lord for you and your family. we will continue to be with you in prayers as you prepare for the promised land.

Hello House,

I simply can't believe that i'm leaving Ghana my mother land within the next two days. It still sounds like a movie to me. I remember when i started this journey, it looks so long to me that i taught it will never end but it's ending.

My advice to those who are yet to be interview is that the journey may seem so long but soon come to an end. The good book says heaven helps those who helps themselves. Do your part and leave the rest to God.

alexee,
believe it or not those days that seems long to you, were just a couple of seconds or even minutes or a day in the sight of our Lord God. We do understand the mood in which you are in right now and we share that mood with. may the Lord prepare you adequately and fly you safely to the promised land. Amen.

Hello House,

We will all join you in Jesus' Name.Its my prayers that u have a nice trip to Obamaland.Amen

Hello House,

Good to hear you are now on course to join me here in the US. Hope you have a successful journey.

I wish all the others success in all their endeavors. At the appropriate time forumers will hear more from me.

Today I had the opportunity to use the internet for 5 minutes, so I just decided to pop in here to say hello to you all. Hope for success for everyone here.

Good to hear you are now on course to join me here in the US. Hope you have a successful journey.

I wish all the others success in all their endeavors. At the appropriate time forumers will hear more from me.

Today I had the opportunity to use the internet for 5 minutes, so I just decided to pop in here to say hello to you all. Hope for success for everyone here.

big bro ammeck

pls edit ur signature. ur POE is no more awaiting. Its a REALITY!!!

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,000 Except: Egypt 9,300
Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 650
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 675

Is ur time bro

hello house,

i simply can't believe that i'm leaving ghana my mother land within the next two days. It still sounds like a movie to me. I remember when i started this journey, it looks so long to me that i taught it will never end but it's ending.

My advice to those who are yet to be interview is that the journey may seem so long but soon come to an end. The good book says heaven helps those who helps themselves. Do your part and leave the rest to god.

my brother, in a world where there is seasons and times, this is ur season and time, u'll keep on celebrating in jesus name.......

good to hear you are now on course to join me here in the us. Hope you have a successful journey.

Today i had the opportunity to use the internet for 5 minutes, so i just decided to pop in here to say hello to you all. Hope for success for everyone here.

bro how is yankee? Is gud to know that u are still behind us to support us. How is ur family? Well done and god bless.

Hello House,

Hi Alexee you're just hours away from the land flowing with milk and honey.May the good Lord grant you and your family journey mercies.You are blessed and highly favoured.May what ever you lay your hands on to do in the promise land turn to gold in JESUS name.GOD bless all forumers.