• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,000 Except: Egypt 9,300
Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 650
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 675

House,
is this bulletin trying to suggest that things might not go as fast as we thought or what?. because from my point of view it seems the cut-off point for November is just too low.

Hi guys,

Finally, the hour has come for the son of man to leave his mother land. We have finished all check in and immigration formalities. Guys, i will be in the sky within the next 30mins. Thank you all.

Hi guys,

Finally, the hour has come for the son of man to leave his mother land. We have finished all check in and immigration formalities. Guys, i will be in the sky within the next 30mins. Thank you all.

Safe journey bro. may the LORD grant u journeying mercies and take u to ur destination safely in Jesus' name. Amen

Hi guys,

may the good Lord carry u all on His wings safely to the intended land. Peace! Benniit

House,
is this bulletin trying to suggest that things might not go as fast as we thought or what?. because from my point of view it seems the cut-off point for November is just too low.

November's cut off for Africa is lower than that for DV 2010. Lets hope that the cut off picks up faster in the coming months. At least everybody should be current by September 2011 b4 the DV ends.
@Alexee, Safe journey to you and your family. Be focused, accept entry level jobs and above all seek further education and you will achieve your ambition by God's grace.

Hi guys,

safe journey brother and friend. God will go wit u and ur family.

House,

my brother it is well with all of us even inside well. I knw i'll be current by december in jesus name.

Hi ammec09 and ALL,

This is to wish u ammec09 happy staying in the USA and may the Lord continue to see u through in ALL u do,AMEN.

I wish ALL going for interviews this month a successful interviews and VISA GRANTED in jesu name ,AMEN.

ALSO,TO THOSE OF US STILL AWAITING our SECOND LETTERS AND INTERVIEWS,THE GOOD LORD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRES,AMEN.

OUR GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND HE WILL DEFINITELY PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi ammec09 and all,

this is to wish u ammec09 happy staying in the usa and may the lord continue to see u through in all u do,amen.

I wish all going for interviews this month a successful interviews and visa granted in jesu name ,amen.

Also,to those of us still awaiting our second letters and interviews,the good lord in his infinite mercy grant us our heart desires,amen.

Our god is a faithful god and he will definitely perfect all that concerns us all,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen oooooooooooooooooo

Hi House,

Sorry for not getting back to you guys ealier, we arrived safely at obama land on the 11th of september 2010. @ our port of entry (jfk), we were asked to joined the perminent residence line. When we got to the immigration officer, he took our passport n the yellow envelope. After feeding his pc with our data he took our tumprint n directed us to another room where we were asked to signed a form and that was it. No question was ask. The process was all over in less than 15mins. Within 30mins, we were in our connecting flight to washington DC. We went to the social security office today to apply for our social security cards. My wife owns will be ready in two weeks time while mine would be ready within three to four weeks time. The delay in mine is as a result of a mistake in my name which has not been corrected in their system. Guys, thus all for now. Thank you all for your prayers.

Hi House,

Sorry for not getting back to you guys ealier, we arrived safely at obama land on the 11th of september 2010. @ our port of entry (jfk), we were asked to joined the perminent residence line. When we got to the immigration officer, he took our passport n the yellow envelope. After feeding his pc with our data he took our tumprint n directed us to another room where we were asked to signed a form and that was it. No question was ask. The process was all over in less than 15mins. Within 30mins, we were in our connecting flight to washington DC. We went to the social security office today to apply for our social security cards. My wife owns will be ready in two weeks time while mine would be ready within three to four weeks time. The delay in mine is as a result of a mistake in my name which has not been corrected in their system. Guys, thus all for now. Thank you all for your prayers.

Thats a refreshing news bro. Onyame ne w'adi no yie! Aseda nka ne din daadaaaa

I'm so happy for u. Hope you have the best in all your endeavours in Obamaland. Hopefully we shall join you soon

Yankees

Hi House,

Thank God for ur safety . May He grant u quick and lucrative jobs, amen! Peace! Benniit

Hi House,

thank God 4 journey mercies, goodluck in all ur endeavours........

Hi House,

Thank God for your safe arrival. It good hearing from you again. Stay blessed

Hello House,

I simply can't believe that i'm leaving Ghana my mother land within the next two days. It still sounds like a movie to me. I remember when i started this journey, it looks so long to me that i taught it will never end but it's ending.

My advice to those who are yet to be interview is that the journey may seem so long but soon come to an end. The good book says heaven helps those who helps themselves. Do your part and leave the rest to God.

Safe journey my brother.

Hi House,

Obama son, welcome to America. God favor will surely be with you and ur family in Obama land.

You and ammeck have been a great forumites, surely the people, the economy and the land of America will come together to work in your favors in Jesus name.

Planning to join you guys in October.

One love

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a refreshing news bro. Onyame ne w'adi no yie! Aseda nka ne din daadaaaa

I'm so happy for u. Hope you have the best in all your endeavours in Obamaland. Hopefully we shall join you soon[/QUOTE)

Thx man, i'm praying that u join us soon to see things 4 yourself.

Remeberance of Donkay in our prayers

Folks, our brother Donkay will have his interview tomorrow. Let us not forget that unity is strength, therefore we need to recall him in our prayers tonight. Lets' pray that the Almighty God will work through the CO and he/she will have compassion for our brother. God will surely do it for you, as he did for others and will continue to do for the upcoming ones, amen! Lord, we already thank you for it's done! Peace! Benniit