• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Thxs for your input.

alexee357,when i was filling the form i sent to KCC,i FILLED BOTH THE EDUCATIONAL LEVELS AND ALSO THE WORK EXPERIENCED.
So,i dont really know what ure talking about saying whether I want to use Education as a means of qualification or otherwise.

How will I know which one to use as a means of qualification?All i know is that i filled on my university Degree and my working experience.

So please,tyrow more light to this?

If you will have your interview at US embassy Accra, on that day you will be given a form which requires you to indicate whether you are claiming eligibility to the DV program base education or work. It's always advisable to use education if you have it and in your case since you indicated that your wrote your university education on the application form, you will be through with that. It's not advisable to use work as a basis of qualification since they are some jobs categories which will not qualify you.

To your earlier question, nothing stops you from informing kcc about the change of job. Hope this helps.

I wish all forumers who are having their interviews today success. Please, be confident, look straight into the eyes of the CO. Never try to scratch ur head to a question, since Africans are known to tell lies when their scratch their heads.

Don't panic. Give concise answers, since more questions are generated from lenthy answers. Please remember to make copies of all certs. The Lord is with u all. What's written is written! If the Almighty God says YES, who are u to say no? Brethen, it's done with good tesmonies in Jesus' name, amen! Peace! Benniit

10:45 am JST (+9 GMT)

CO:Congratulations your visas has been approve
Mr. Mrs Oliseh: Thank you very much
CO: Please wait for 7-10 days your passports will be sent to you with visa.

The CO the gave a white piece of piece which reads that the visa has been approved

I want to that The God of Heaven for his blessings upon my life. I also want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement,advice, correction and admonition. You showed great love towards me. May God richly bless you all.

I will post the whole testimony and interview experience.

Oliseh

The CO the gave a white piece of piece which reads that the visa has been approved

I want to that The God of Heaven for his blessings upon my life. I also want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement,advice, correction and admonition. You showed great love towards me. May God richly bless you all.

Oliseh

Congrats bro,,, im happi 4 u. we thank GOD

Oliseh

We praise you, Lord. Thanks for not letting us down! Peace! Benniit

Oliseh

It brings unimaginable JOY for us to know that a fellow forumer has have his or her visa approved. Thanks be to God and we look forward to the day you make it on the promised land. The Lord be with you.

If you will have your interview at US embassy Accra, on that day you will be given a form which requires you to indicate whether you are claiming eligibility to the DV program base education or work. It's always advisable to use education if you have it and in your case since you indicated that your wrote your university education on the application form, you will be through with that. It's not advisable to use work as a basis of qualification since they are some jobs categories which will not qualify you.

To your earlier question, nothing stops you from informing kcc about the change of job. Hope this helps.

Txs Alexee357,

Am from Nigeria,I just like to participate in all the forums for experience and to guide one another.

May the Lord be with U and ALL of US awaiting interviews.It is well with OUR body,Soul and Spirit.

The good Lord will never fail US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Txs Alexee357,

Am from Nigeria,I just like to participate in all the forums for experience and to guide one another.

May the Lord be with U and ALL of US awaiting interviews.It is well with OUR body,Soul and Spirit.

The good Lord will never fail US ALL,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Stone, we're one people with a common target. There's nothing wrong to switch between sister threads. It's helpful; we're all learning. Peace! Benniit

Hi to you all, this is my first post having arrive safely to the US. First of all I will give thanks to the almighty God for taken us to this far. I urge the house to continue to pray that more doors will be opened for me and my family here in the US. At the appropriate time I will give my general comment on our journey.

It was a smooth journey and nothing bad happened on the way. We landed at Dulles International Airport in Washington at about 03:50 hours US time. A friend met us at the airport and took us to his house. We are currently staying with him at Baltimore and hope to move to my new apartment in the same city in about 4 to 7 days time.

I am currently without internet but I will make sure to keep the house of my observation so far in the US.

Thank you guys for all your prayers and support.

ammeck,

we thank God for jouney mercies and welcome to America.

One love.

Guys, I am alright here and will feed the house my observation when I get full internet access. Right now I am using cell phone so I cannot say much. Wish all those going for their interview and those flying to join me here in the US success.

ammeck,

i am feeling you, we are waiting for your experience.

One love

Oliseh

Congratolations Oliseh, To God be the glory.The legacy continues.Stay bless

@VICnCJ, Yeah I've done my medicals at Knightsbridge. It was such a smooth process. I'm just waiting for the interview date on the 15th. Hope your preparations are on course too.
@Alexee Hope you're doing fine and your preparations are going on as planned.

Hi DonKay, start praising God because the GC is yours.You're just going to the embassy for formality sake. My CN will be current next year.Stay blessed.

Folks, I have a hunch that someone will be having his/her interview tomorrow, though not from this thread. Please, let's recall that person in our prayers 2nite. Peace! Benniit.

hello house, i have another problem again which is in DS0230 question number 43a my answer for this question was NO but as u could see there r 2 sub question and i didn't answer neither of them, do u guys think that would disqualify my forms from processing at KCC ? i need an answer plz i'm so worried, thank you

No one answered my question yet :-( i'm so sad now

Oliseh

CONGRATULATIONS!!! am happy you finally made it.All Glory and Honour be to the Almighty God.

1. Can someone kindly tell me the documents my sponsor has to send me from abroad?

2. I cannot find my birth certificate, as I have looked for it for so long, what should I do now? Please advise me. Thanks in advance

1. Can someone kindly tell me the documents my sponsor has to send me from abroad?

The only document you will need to send you is called Affidavite of Support of Form I-134.He need to download it on the net and complete it for you and mail it to you or to the embassy.He must also include his Tax returns/W2 for the past three or four years ie photocopies.You will be fine with these.Gud Luck!!!!!!
2. I cannot find my birth certificate, as I have looked for it for so long, what should I do now? Please advise me. Thanks in advance
The best thing for you to do is have a new new one as quickly as possible just visit the birth and death registry office and you walk away with a new one.GUD LUCK!!!!!!!

The only document required is called Affidavite Of Support also called I-134.He needs to download it and complete it for you and send it to you or he can send it to the embassy.Secondary,he needs to include his/her Tax Transcripts/W2 for the past three or four years ie photocopies.GUD LUCK!!!!!!!!