• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi to you all, this is my first post having arrive safely to the US. First of all I will give thanks to the almighty God for taken us to this far. I urge the house to continue to pray that more doors will be opened for me and my family here in the US. At the appropriate time I will give my general comment on our journey.

It was a smooth journey and nothing bad happened on the way. We landed at Dulles International Airport in Washington at about 03:50 hours US time. A friend met us at the airport and took us to his house. We are currently staying with him at Baltimore and hope to move to my new apartment in the same city in about 4 to 7 days time.

I am currently without internet but I will make sure to keep the house of my observation so far in the US.

Thank you guys for all your prayers and support.

Thanks be to God

Hi to you all, this is my first post having arrive safely to the US. First of all I will give thanks to the almighty God for taken us to this far. I urge the house to continue to pray that more doors will be opened for me and my family here in the US. At the appropriate time I will give my general comment on our journey.

It was a smooth journey and nothing bad happened on the way. We landed at Dulles International Airport in Washington at about 03:50 hours US time. A friend met us at the airport and took us to his house. We are currently staying with him at Baltimore and hope to move to my new apartment in the same city in about 4 to 7 days time.

I am currently without internet but I will make sure to keep the house of my observation so far in the US.

God has done it again.Praises be unto HIS Holy Name.

It will be fine with you my brother. The ONE that saw you through all these years shall see you through again and again. Success is yours so just relax and receive it.

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me and he says i should tell all of you that he and his family has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his experience as soon as he get access to internet.

I know he cant disappoint the house...be assured of evri occurrence that took place ......

Yankee man

Again, thanks to the Almighty God for safely landing our brother & family onto the land of food, clothes, good medical attention, jobs & freedom. He who started it all, will surely complete it without any hinderances. God's with u, Ammeck & family. Peace! Benniit.

Hi ammeck09,

We are with you and your family in prayers, i know the good Lord who opened this door for us will not let us down. He started well with us and HE will surely end well with us.

Ammeck we thank God for your safe arrival.We are anxious to hear from you.The whole house is missing you already.Stay blessed.

Alexee how is your preparation so far?Stay blessed and keep up the faith.

Hi VIC N CJ,

All is set now and i'm just waiting patiently for the D-day.

Congrats ammeck, you are officially an American man!!! This is what we all on this forum are hoping for and we know God will see us through just us he has done with you. In the meantime all the best man, and do well to keep in touch. cheers.

Congrats ammeck, you are officially an American man!!! This is what we all on this forum are hoping for and we know God will see us through just us he has done with you. In the meantime all the best man, and do well to keep in touch. cheers.

please help me, my CN is so high, my 1st letter is dated from 26 of april 2010, some people received their letter later but with a low CN, I dont understand such discrepancy? do i have a chance to receive a visa ? does it matter to reply as soon as possible? I gave a call to KCC today ,they said my file is beeing processed. I am really really anxious bc i really want to end up in usa and this is a real opportunity to seize. Please help me to understand those dyscrepancies???

Thank you NuvF,

This is very helpfull info.....i also sent you a message hope you got it.....
Stay Blessed.

Hi Ammeck, thank God you and your family arrived safely.WE will continue to pray for you.Stay bless.

Hi Alexee,

Good to know that all is set for the promise land.Go and possess your possessions.You are blessed.

Hi All,
The last month o the fisacl year is finally with us. Let us all pray that as many people that go for thier interview in September are granted visas. Any unused visas after that are useless. Our prayers go to everybody that will attend their interview in September for 2010 and all 2011 selectees.
@VICnCJ I can see you're also attending your interview in London. Good Luck and Stay blessed.

Thank you DonKay,how is your preparation for the interview?Have you done your medicals yet?The green card is already yours in Jesus name.Stay blessed.

Hi Amemck09,

Thank God for your life and for being such a blessing to all of us. I know the good Lord Himself will take care of you.

May the favour of God be upon you and family and may He establish you because of His love for us.

Remember to thank Him in all your ways, in good times and in bad times, and He will never fail you. My brother you shall possess your Possession. AMEN! We shall all join you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you DonKay,how is your preparation for the interview?Have you done your medicals yet?The green card is already yours in Jesus name.Stay blessed.

@VICnCJ, Yeah I've done my medicals at Knightsbridge. It was such a smooth process. I'm just waiting for the interview date on the 15th. Hope your preparations are on course too.
@Alexee Hope you're doing fine and your preparations are going on as planned.

Guys, I am alright here and will feed the house my observation when I get full internet access. Right now I am using cell phone so I cannot say much. Wish all those going for their interview and those flying to join me here in the US success.