• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

hallo guys, i need advice. Somebody with a case number of 92***, got the first letter but the problem is, he used my mother's address and we dont know who it is. This guy might lose a golden opportunity as all atempts to track him and give him his letter have been fruitless. HE must have done a typing error on the address when entering the lottery. Any ideas? Can kcc help?

Hello everyone, I'm a DV2011 winner and new to this forum. Infact I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here and also like the spirit of togetherness amongs you. I must confess this forum is an eye opener. keep up the good work.
GOD BLESS.

Hello everyone, I'm a DV2011 winner and new to this forum. Infact I really appreciate the good work you guys are doing here and also like the spirit of togetherness amongs you. I must confess this forum is an eye opener. keep up the good work.
GOD BLESS.

Hi,

Welcome on board, your discovery of this forum means that you are 98% closer to getting your visa. The 2% is the little effort you'll put in the process. Welcome once again.

GOD BLESS.

You're welcome to this great forum established by the Almighty Father. My message to you is to get glued to the forum always so that we share ideas. Peace! Benniit

GOD BLESS.

Hi you are at the right place. Those who are active here have seen no rejection. Just be regular here and you will on course to collect your green card.

Ammeck , I wish you journey mercies and God's speed as you settle in US.
We following you because God has already give us victory on 7th September.

Thanks and wish you all the best on the 7th. I know victory will be yours and you will come here to share your joy with us.

Guys, the departure day is approching fast. Well, I am looking forward to it.

May the favour of our almighty take the lead ahead of you and your family in the US. I know we will all look back after a year and thank God for the opportunity he gave us.

Folks, Case No. Received!

Dear fellows friends,

I have just received my 1st NL from my sister and my case # is 2011AF00015XXX.

(1) I'm now asking the house when will I be current? I believe it must be this year.

(2) What should I do now? My problem is I submitted my forms just on the 3rd of August which fedEx confirmed delivery on the 6th.

Brothers & Sisters, what should I start doing now? Peace! Benniit

Dear fellows friends,

(1) I'm now asking the house when will I be current? I believe it must be this year.

(2) What should I do now? My problem is I submitted my forms just on the 3rd of August which fedEx confirmed delivery on the 6th.

Bennet;
Congratulations of receiving the Case Number.
Now prepare yourself because your interview is in November or latest December that is if you are not from Ethipia, Egypt or Nigeria.

Ammeck09,Alexee357 and Benniit,thank you. I'm so happy to be part of this family and so please that GOD ALMIGHTY is the father of this family.Your God fearing attitude really won my heart to this forum.With God all things are possible and one thing is certain,those who put their trust in God shall never be ashame.Everyone in this house is a success.

Ammeck09 may God grant you and your family journey mercies.You are blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name.

Dear fellows friends,

Congrate,Benniit I'm so glad you've finally received your 1st NL.Stay blessed.

what do u mean by this?

Bennet
What I ment was your interview will probably be in November or December 2010 if you are not from regions in African which are listed separately. Therefore it will be good to start putting your documents in order. If you come from Egypt, Ethipia or Nigeria then your interview might be in January or February 2011.
God bless you.

May the favour of our almighty take the lead ahead of you and your family in the US. I know we will all look back after a year and thank God for the opportunity he gave us.

I will continue to adore and thank Him everyday for the great gift He has given to me. Sometimes I becomes speechless when I cast my eyes back to what He has done in my life.