• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Fellow Ghanaian and others, I went to the Nigerian thread and found that one of them brought out a brilliant idea. That's since we're all friends aiming at a common goal, we need to know ourselves much better through the domineering and famous friendship network, facebook, to make much stronger friendships that continue to the States. If so, I publish my email ID as: prayingforyou20032000@yahoo.com to forumers.
Peace! Benniit.

See my post in the other thread (2011).

i cant believe my interview is on friday..... i have waited for this for a year now. Thank Gpd its finally here. Y'all need to pray with me

You're destined to get it, amen!

i cant believe my interview is on friday..... i have waited for this for a year now. Thank Gpd its finally here. Y'all need to pray with me

Delay, nobody from this forum goes there and comes back with failure. Trust me, the good Lord has already done it! Know that unity is strength, therefore, we are in prayers with you. Friday will be one of the happiest days in your life. Just believe in the Lord, He will do it, amen. Peace! Benniit.

Delay, nobody from this forum goes there and comes back with failure. Trust me, the good Lord has already done it! Know that unity is strength, therefore, we are in prayers with you. Friday will be one of the happiest days in your life. Just believe in the Lord, He will do it, amen. Peace! Benniit.

thanx so much... i just added u on facebook

Congratulation Delay021 the greencard is already yours.The interview is just a formality.You are just going to the embassy to pick it up in the name of Jesus.Stay bless and on friday come back here with your testimony.

GOD BLESS

I think you have to give us the reasons why your uncle is objecting to your move. Is he going to be responsible for your traveling and living expenses while in the US? Is he going to bestow his company to you once you are capable of running it? Could you give us further information?

hi,
No he is not responsible for my travelling and leaving expenses. well his reason is simple. he has a lot of companies and for that he needs people to take care of the companies and so he want to groom me to take care of one of the companies in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
No he is not responsible for my traveling and leaving expenses. well his reason is simple. he has a lot of companies and for that he needs people to take care of the companies and so he want to groom me to take care of one of the companies in future.

If because of one company that will make you lose your chance, then tell him to sell the company and use the money for your trip, as he has so much trust in you.

Peace! Benniit

congratulationss in advance

brother it is well wit u and ur interwiew, ar u not a member of this forum? ur own case cannot be different. God bless the day u receive ur first NL:).

hi,
No he is not responsible for my travelling and leaving expenses. well his reason is simple. he has a lot of companies and for that he needs people to take care of the companies and so he want to groom me to take care of one of the companies in future.

Wat is dat uncle doing 4 u now, i mean wat is ur position in one of dis companies, dont allow ur uncle use and dump u afta u've lost dis opportunity, rememba somebody didnt win bcos u won. tell ur uncle to allow u go,afta u'v settle down wit ur family u can now come and manage dat company. gudluck

Yea just two days to go. You are already a success bro, go and pick yours like the rest of us has done. We are with you in prayers.

hi,

Well, then it is up to you to make that crucial decision. If you to think the rest prospect of inheriting your uncle business far outweighs that of moving to the US, and are sure that your uncle uncle will not change his mind about you in future then you can grant his wishes.

hi,

Hi yaro,

The choice is yours my brother.

Wao!!!! delay021,

The Lord has done it already,go there and pick ur VISA,

The good Lord that perfected for others before will definitely do the same in ur life.

Your interview is already a success cos OUR GOD never fails.

It is well with ur Body,soul and spirit.

Wishing ALL of US awaiting 2nd letters and interviews success in our pursuit,the Lord will definitely see US through on this forum,AMEN.We shall ALL Laugh cos the Lord has already APPROVED OUR VISAS',somebody say AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi,

You can still travel get your green card and back to work for him. In other word, you must travel every six months to the states.

However, thick wisely, the final decision is all yours.

Forumites,

I have purchased our flight tickets from Qatar Airways the 5 star Airline, the price is just fantastic. They are arranging an hotel accommodation for me and my family in a 5 star hotel in Doha - a room that will be children friendly. Isn't this wonderful.

One love.

Forumites,

I have purchased our flight tickets from Qatar Airways the 5 star Airline, the price is just fantastic. They are arranging an hotel accommodation for me and my family in a 5 star hotel in Doha - a room that will be children friendly. Isn't this wonderful.

One love.

Good to hear that you have booked your ticket. Hope you have a smooth preparation towards your move.