• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Thanks alexee and ammeck09 but the AP is making me scared cos my interview is this month. IN...GOD...WE...TRUST.

Hi man,
Don't be scared, just put all your documents together and leave no stone unturn. I know you will come out with flying colours at the end of the day.

Guys please,i have a question.I read the nigerian thread and i learn that,the nigerians in their interviews they are normally asked questions about their high school e.g english..idioms,nouns,verbs. is it also done in Ghana.

In my case i was asked about my project work, I told the CO the topic, aim of the research, findings and conclutions. I just gave her a summary of the above so in all it took me about two and half mins. As adviced by ammeck, just be prepared and you will sail through.

In my case i was asked about my project work, I told the CO the topic, aim of the research, findings and conclutions. I just gave her a summary of the above so in all it took me about two and half mins. As adviced by ammeck, just be prepared and you will sail through.
Thanks so much alexee357.May
God Bless U All and
I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL.

Guys, it there anyone here going for his/her interview this month? I want to know so that I will not forget that person in my prayers.

Hi Ammeck09,

I dont have an interview this month but my interview is scheduled for 2nd September in Montreal (I live in Canada). My CN is 2010AF81***, I only received the second letter today and I am very confused. I have a few questions and I hope someone can help me out.

1. A detailed list of documents was not included in the 2NL, I was hoping to find instructions on the affidavit of support, can I find that information anywhere?
2. I have not lived in Ghana since 2003, I have a police certificate dated august 2003, can I still use that or I need a new one? with only three weeks till my interview I dont know how long it will take for me to get it, I'm really panicking.
3. Here is the list of documents I currently have

birth certificate
police certificate from canada
passport
transcripts and certificates from uni in canada, aburi girls and J.S.S
medical exam is scheduled for the middle of the month

Pease let me know what else I need

Thanks in advance

Hi Ammeck09,

I dont have an interview this month but my interview is scheduled for 2nd September in Montreal (I live in Canada). My CN is 2010AF81***, I only received the second letter today and I am very confused. I have a few questions and I hope someone can help me out.

1. A detailed list of documents was not included in the 2NL, I was hoping to find instructions on the affidavit of support, can I find that information anywhere?
2. I have not lived in Ghana since 2003, I have a police certificate dated august 2003, can I still use that or I need a new one? with only three weeks till my interview I dont know how long it will take for me to get it, I'm really panicking.
3. Here is the list of documents I currently have

birth certificate
police certificate from canada
passport
transcripts and certificates from uni in canada, aburi girls and J.S.S
medical exam is scheduled for the middle of the month

Pease let me know what else I need

Thanks in advance

You will need a new police report/certificate since the one you have is over 6 months. Mostly embassies will require a police report not older than 6 or 12 months.

These are the documents that you need to submit during your interview.
Passport
Photograph
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Evidence of the Termination of Prior Marriages (if applicable)
Police Certificate
Military Records
Medical Examinations
Financial Documents
Evidence of Required Education or Work Experience
Translations

I collected our visas today, it was a wonderful experience. Our 1st visa to USA is an immigrant visa, our God is good.

one love.

I collected our visas today, it was a wonderful experience. Our 1st visa to USA is an immigrant visa, our God is good.

one love.

Congrats to the whole family. Great is the Lord in whom we have the victory and most worthy of praises. We have to thank Him for the great works He has been doing in our lives. Merci!

You will need a new police report/certificate since the one you have is over 6 months. Mostly embassies will require a police report not older than 6 or 12 months.

These are the documents that you need to submit during your interview.
Passport
Photograph
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
Evidence of the Termination of Prior Marriages (if applicable)
Police Certificate
Military Records
Medical Examinations
Financial Documents
Evidence of Required Education or Work Experience
Translations

Thanks for your response

I have a question.Am going to my final year in the university and what do you think i have to say when am asked a question like my highest level of education? cos i dont know whether to tell them my senior high school or the university.

The affidavit of support,my Man disappointed me and as a results of that i collected one from a different person.I want to know whetheris applicable.Please i need help

I have a question.Am going to my final year in the university and what do you think i have to say when am asked a question like my highest level of education? cos i dont know whether to tell them my senior high school or the university.

Tell the consular you are at Univ but your highest qualification is SSSCE.

The affidavit of support,my Man disappointed me and as a results of that i collected one from a different person.I want to know whetheris applicable.Please i need help

The consular might not know who is going to be your sponsor. Mind you the person whose details you provided on the form is not your sponsor but where you want to receive your GC or live permanently. Just let the consular aware that you want to change the address of where you will receive your GC and give the name of the person who has given you affidavit of support.