• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Does anybody know any case where somebody attended interview in October? I would be glad to know the outcome.

Does anybody know any case where somebody attended interview in October? I would be glad to know the outcome.

nsiah,

The interview patterns are the same, also depend on the CO and the information you supplied - hence what the CO will think about you.

One love

ohh,, sori guys bn a lil busy lately bt all the same i have my documents set for my interview, by HIS Grace....... congratulations to Joequi

Welcome back Delay. Lets continue to stick together. We're among the last forumites standing. Good day

Have u seen the attached forms in other post captioned "JohnDV, have the forms"?

Peace!
Benniit

Yeah I've seen them but I did not request for them. As you can see from my sig, I'm a 2010 winner and I'll be having me interview in September. Cheers.

God will do

Yeah I've seen them but I did not request for them. As you can see from my sig, I'm a 2010 winner and I'll be having me interview in September. Cheers.

Though ur int. date is almost at the latter part of the last month, remember, God works mysteriously! He who laughs last, laughs best! Cling to God and He'll do. Peace! Benniit

someone help me

i am a dv 2010 winner and i have received my 2nd letter on 31st july 2010 to appear for interview on 13th september 2010,,,,,,,,,,,, upto now i dont find anyone to do the affidavit of support for me,,,,,,,,,,,, bcos of that i dont even want to go ahead and do my medicals and police report bcos without the affidavit of support i dont think visa will be issued ,,,,,,,,also the time is too close to the deadline, what sholud i do,, i dont want to miss this opportunity ,,, someone help me,,,,,,,,,,,,

God is in control

hi guys, ive been out for a while now.was jus preparing my documents cos my interview is next week. Hope everything is fine wit everybody.GOD BLESS US ALL.

i am a dv 2010 winner and i have received my 2nd letter on 31st july 2010 to appear for interview on 13th september 2010,,,,,,,,,,,, upto now i dont find anyone to do the affidavit of support for me,,,,,,,,,,,, bcos of that i dont even want to go ahead and do my medicals and police report bcos without the affidavit of support i dont think visa will be issued ,,,,,,,,also the time is too close to the deadline, what sholud i do,, i dont want to miss this opportunity ,,, someone help me,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sir Jamal, don't just give up this great opportunity to migrate to the US. Go ahead and apply for the police report and do the medicals as well. Whilst you're doing all this, continue to explore by contacting all relatives and friends you know asking them to help in finding someone who holds a GC or American passport and who is prepared to give you an affidavit of support.

In my case, someone I don't even know gave me an affidavit of support - and I got into contact with this GC holder through a relative. My friend, this is a great opportunity to let it pass like that.

Jamal,

ammeck is right, you can not just allow this oppurtunity to pass you by. Please we've come this far, put more effort to get the AOS.

God will guide you.

One love.

Jamal,

Please go ahead with the medicals and the police report. You have more than a month to go for your interview and you never know what God can do. Please talk to people and you may be lucky to get someone who will sponsor you.As adviced by the other forumers, this is a life time opportunity and you may not get it again till thy kingdom come. Please don't let it go waste.

hi guys, ive been out for a while now.was jus preparing my documents cos my interview is next week. Hope everything is fine wit everybody.GOD BLESS US ALL.

We are with you in prayers. Just do your part and leave the rest to God and @ the end,victory will be yours.

You are already successful, it's just a matter of having all the required docs ready, attending at the appointed time/date, and your composure in front of the consular officer. Go and grab the visa and come back here to proclaim the good works of God.

Hi yaro,

Congrats in advance. Come August, your case will be approved and you will have your visa.

Hi,
I and my wife went to the embassy today for the results of our Admin process and by the grace of God and the prophecy of Alexee as quoted above, the August is here and our case has been aproved and visa collection ticket issued to us for us to come for visa in three weeks time. Thank you all for you words of encouragement. God bless us.

i however observed something. i met alot of people there who were all coming for the Admin. process results. i was wondering why? does the embassy delibrately put all DV applicant on admin process?

Hi,
I and my wife went to the embassy today for the results of our Admin process and by the grace of God and the prophecy of Alexee as quoted above, the August is here and our case has been aproved and visa collection ticket issued to us for us to come for visa in three weeks time. Thank you all for you words of encouragement. God bless us.

i however observed something. i met alot of people there who were all coming for the Admin. process results. i was wondering why? does the embassy delibrately put all DV applicant on admin process?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Praise be to the Almighty God for His favors. Go grab it..

Hi,

Congratulationsssssss, go get ur visa in 3 weeks time.

Hi,

yes i guess so now -the embassy in Ghana normally put some of us on AP but when all docs are ok you have the visa In Jesus name..................................