• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi Alexee,
I and my wife have a few weeks to go for our administrative process results. we have not received any call so far.
i have some few questions.
1. who will attend to us on that day? is the CO who interviewed us or a diferent CO. for your case who attended to you when you went for your Admin process results. same CO who interviewed you or diferent CO
2. when going for your admin process results, will there be another interview? or is there the possibility that they will interview us again on that day so that we can prepare again?
3. can the principal applicant go alone or both of us have to go?

congratulations to Ammeck and his family.We thank God for the success of the members of this forum.
Yaro
I pray that all will go well on your second interview and that God will give you favour. Could you please just share with us the reason for being put into admin? Ammeck's case was because the medical report delayed.

Hi Alexee,
I and my wife have a few weeks to go for our administrative process results. we have not received any call so far.
i have some few questions.
1. who will attend to us on that day? is the CO who interviewed us or a diferent CO. for your case who attended to you when you went for your Admin process results. same CO who interviewed you or diferent CO
2. when going for your admin process results, will there be another interview? or is there the possibility that they will interview us again on that day so that we can prepare again?
3. can the principal applicant go alone or both of us have to go?

congratulations to Ammeck and his family.We thank God for the success of the members of this forum.

Hi Yaro,
Don't allow anything to trouble you to the point of worry and stress. I hope you are not worried too much because the God who started with you will end it with you. Just place all your worries into God's hands "...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him" (Matthew 6:8).

Yaro
I pray that all will go well on your second interview and that God will give you favour. Could you please just share with us the reason for being put into admin? Ammeck's case was because the medical report delayed.

Hi Oliseh,

Thanks for your prayers.
well concerning your question,i cant tell exactly the reason why we were put on admin process. the CO did not made mention of anything.
After the interview, the CO said " you are on course and i will need you to come with your passports only on .... August" then he gave us a blue sheet.
i did not even know that we were put on admin process till one of the forum members (Alexee) alerted me to check what the CO circled on that blue sheet. when i checked, then i saw that the CO circled awaiting Admin process results.

Hi Yaro,
Don't allow anything to trouble you to the point of worry and stress. I hope you are not worried too much because the God who started with you will end it with you. Just place all your worries into God's hands "...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him" (Matthew 6:8).

Hi Ammeck,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am not worried at all. I have puting all my Trust in God. If God says YES who can say no? and i know God has said YES already.

Hi Ammeck,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am not worried at all. I have puting all my Trust in God. If God says YES who can say no? and i know God has said YES already.

Good to know that you're keeping your cool. I went through a similar situation though mine was not AP just a simple delay of medical report but it took 2 months after my interview to receive my visa. With God we have everything.

Hi Oliseh,

Thanks for your prayers.
well concerning your question,i cant tell exactly the reason why we were put on admin process. the CO did not made mention of anything.
After the interview, the CO said " you are on course and i will need you to come with your passports only on .... August" then he gave us a blue sheet.
i did not even know that we were put on admin process till one of the forum members (Alexee) alerted me to check what the CO circled on that blue sheet. when i checked, then i saw that the CO circled awaiting Admin process results.

Do not be worried my friend-it seems the Ghana Embassy normally put DV applicants on AP but believe me when everything is ok-you will only be asked to bring your passport for visa pick-up date.The same happens to me and my family.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Members i just booked flights with my entire family with United Airlines-destination New York towards the end of August.The fares were completely amazing when you have an entire family traveling with you.Please just check them out.See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members i just booked flights with my entire family with United Airlines-destination New York towards the end of August.The fares were completely amazing when you have an entire family traveling with you.Please just check them out.See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Accra?

alexee,
any updates on your traveling plans, i.e. flight, destination, etc.
I'm planning to leave by the end of next month, destination may be Maryland (@ Washington Dulles)

Ammeck i must say im impressed by your efforts once again congrats.........

Ammeck i must say im impressed by your efforts once again congrats.........

Thanks, I can see that you are on course in terms of preparation towards your impending interview. We awaits the positive interview results from you and donsino on July 29. Your interview results I hope will uplift the forum on that day.

Hi man,

Good to know that you are on course. How much was the cost of ticket per head. Kindly let me know their reservations number if you know it.

Thanks, I can see that you are on course in terms of preparation towards your impending interview. We awaits the positive interview results from you and donsino on July 29. Your interview results I hope will uplift the forum on that day.

Hi Ammeck09,
Preparations is going very smooth and fine.
We will both be here that red letter day to share our positive to share our success interview just as you proclaim.
God is good and to him ALONE we give all glory and honour.

Cheers....

Hello guys,
I'd like to have an advice from you guys, today I notice 2 mistakes in my DS230, the first one is in (q # 6) in this question I fill it by putting my Capital city as my place of birth while in my passport it was written another area which is actually part or sub-city of the capital - what do you think and how I can overcome this mistake?

The second issue is in DS230 question (# 33), I noticed that I enter by mistake wrong month in my starting University date.

The funny thing is that I tried my best to be accurate in filling those form, but ha it looks it will give me hard time.

Thank you brothers in advance for your help

CN:2011AF00047xxx

Hello guys,
I'd like to have an advice from you guys, today I notice 2 mistakes in my DS230, the first one is in (q # 6) in this question I fill it by putting my Capital city as my place of birth while in my passport it was written another area which is actually part or sub-city of the capital - what do you think and how I can overcome this mistake?

The second issue is in DS230 question (# 33), I noticed that I enter by mistake wrong month in my starting University date.

The funny thing is that I tried my best to be accurate in filling those form, but ha it looks it will give me hard time.

Thank you brothers in advance for your help

Hi Eltaif,

You shouldn't get worried over it. KCC are humans and they know we make mistakes. You should write them an email
and notify them of the mistakes and the necessary changes and they will include in ur case file. It's simple.
As for the place of birth I don't think it will be a problem, however, also indicate the sub-city where u were
born. What we over look at times may cause us a need for regret in the future so just make correct changes to them.

All the best

Dear donsino,
Thank u for your kind reply and nice advise, you know sometimes when you tried to be careful you made some silly mistakes. Oh man life is hard - well, I'll do what you suggest in your comment. In God we trust.

Your brother Eltaif from Sudan,
CN: 2011AF00047xxx

Hi man,

Good to know that you are on course. How much was the cost of ticket per head. Kindly let me know their reservations number if you know it.

I think they are running some promotion reduction to certain states so it is better if you are traveling with a large family.I do not have their number but somebody you can get to the office at Ring Road opposite Ecobank branch.They share the same building with Egypt Air and Emirates.........................

I think they are running some promotion reduction to certain states so it is better if you are traveling with a large family.I do not have their number but somebody you can get to the office at Ring Road opposite Ecobank branch.They share the same building with Egypt Air and Emirates.........................

That is amazing, hope guys will rush there before their prices becomes dearer. Could you give us an approx figure for adult and children?

Good Morning to all Great Forumites,
I have been down with Malaria for the past week, the reason for my missing in action. Its a bit okay now and I'm back to work. Called KCC, and will be having my interview on the 15th of September. Both PCs from Ghana and London are underway. Congratulations to all of you and keep the good works going.