• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Check above

Man u are God sent. God bless u for all that u are doing for this forum. u are so selfless and may God help u in everything u do. Ghanaians n Africans are so proud of u.

Together with LOVE we shall all live de american dream.

GOD BLESS YOU

Check above

Man u are God sent. God bless u for all that u are doing for this forum. u are so selfless and may God help u in everything u do. Ghanaians n Africans are so proud of u.

Together with LOVE we shall all live de american dream.

GOD BLESS YOU

Ammeck09,

Thank you for sharing with us your interview expirence from day one to the last day. This will be of much help to those who are preparing.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm from Sudan, my wife won DV 2011 as principal applicant, I'd like to congrats "Ammeck09" for his success in having the visa for him and his family.
I start using this forum since April when we received the 1stNL and I used to read on daily basis whatever wrote about DV from different regions and countries. Ammeck09 was one of those who feel that you know them before you meet them in real life and that is because of his nice and friendly attitude and helpful comments.
God bless you brother and wish you best luck at USA.:):)

CN: 2011AF00047xxx

Congratulation Eltaif, do you know if the US embassy in Khartoum will process the I visa for 2011. My wife did wine the 2011 too and we from Sudan too

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm from Sudan, my wife won DV 2011 as principal applicant, I'd like to congrats "Ammeck09" for his success in having the visa for him and his family.
I start using this forum since April when we received the 1stNL and I used to read on daily basis whatever wrote about DV from different regions and countries. Ammeck09 was one of those who feel that you know them before you meet them in real life and that is because of his nice and friendly attitude and helpful comments.
God bless you brother and wish you best luck at USA.:):)

Any information about your application? Have you had your interview yet, if so what was the outcome?
Thanks for wishing me well.

Ammeck09,

Thank you for sharing with us your interview expirence from day one to the last day. This will be of much help to those who are preparing.

alexee,
any updates on your traveling plans, i.e. flight, destination, etc.
I'm planning to leave by the end of next month, destination may be Maryland (@ Washington Dulles)

alexee,
any updates on your traveling plans, i.e. flight, destination, etc.
I'm planning to leave by the end of next month, destination may be Maryland (@ Washington Dulles)

Hi ammeck,

I intend making my final move @ the middle of September. Destination will be Richmond- Virginia. My host intend picking me up from JFK-New York. For flight, i'm sticking with the deal from Delta since theirs has proven to be the cheapest so far(1,331 USD).

Hi ammeck,

I intend making my final move @ the middle of September. Destination will be Richmond- Virginia. My host intend picking me up from JFK-New York. For flight, i'm sticking with the deal from Delta since theirs has proven to be the cheapest so far(1,331 USD).

Have you confirm your reservation, i.e. made payment already?

Hi ammeck,

Then I will not be that far from you (Richmond- Virginia and Baltimore).

Hi yaro,

Congrats in advance. Come August, your case will be approved and you will have your visa. I'm sure on the blue form you were given, the circle awaiting administrative processing results. Also both of you should be alert when you receive calls and the person tries to tell you that he or she met you without a wedding ring. It happened to us and we suspected that it might be officials from the embassy. Congrats once again.

Hi Alexee,
I and my wife have a few weeks to go for our administrative process results. we have not received any call so far.
i have some few questions.
1. who will attend to us on that day? is the CO who interviewed us or a diferent CO. for your case who attended to you when you went for your Admin process results. same CO who interviewed you or diferent CO
2. when going for your admin process results, will there be another interview? or is there the possibility that they will interview us again on that day so that we can prepare again?
3. can the principal applicant go alone or both of us have to go?

congratulations to Ammeck and his family.We thank God for the success of the members of this forum.

Hi Alexee,
I and my wife have a few weeks to go for our administrative process results. we have not received any call so far.
i have some few questions.
1. who will attend to us on that day? is the CO who interviewed us or a diferent CO. for your case who attended to you when you went for your Admin process results. same CO who interviewed you or diferent CO
2. when going for your admin process results, will there be another interview? or is there the possibility that they will interview us again on that day so that we can prepare again?
3. can the principal applicant go alone or both of us have to go?

congratulations to Ammeck and his family.We thank God for the success of the members of this forum.

Hi yaro,

1. In my case, a different CO attended to us the day we went for our administrative processing result.

2. There is the possibility of another interview if something did not went well during their investigation. This may be to clarify issues. However, if everything turns out to be okay, they CO will tell you that everything is okay so present your passport and you will be given a visa collection ticket. Just like what happened in my case.

3. I suggest that both of you should go since we don't know the outcome of the administrative processing yet. In other words, there might be the need for further clarification though I'm not praying for that put just in case. This notwithstanding, on the visa collection day, the principal applicant can go alone. Wish you well my brother. I know you and your wife will come out victorious. Congratulations in advance.

Congratulation Eltaif, do you know if the US embassy in Khartoum will process the I visa for 2011. My wife did wine the 2011 too and we from Sudan too

Thanks

Hello brother ks156 and congratulation for your wife as well, as far as I know the Khartoum embassy will issue all kind of visa's except DV ones. That is means Sudanese should travel to Cairo for interview!!

Thank you and let us share our knowledge about lottery for Sudanese as to have successful mission.

Thank u Ammeck09,
We are the 2011 version so our turn of interview still far away, if u mean the first application DSP 122 and 230 - yes we submit those forms on May and I sent e-mail to confirm KCC reception and waiting for their response :cool:.
Thank u brother!

Thank u Ammeck09,
We are the 2011 version so our turn of interview still far away, if u mean the first application DSP 122 and 230 - yes we submit those forms on May and I sent e-mail to confirm KCC reception and waiting for their response :cool:.
Thank u brother!

Thanks for your response and sorry for missing your CN in that post. Well 47000 you are likely to have your interview in June 2011. There is a long wait but you have to bear with it and continue to pray that you come out successfully. Go ahead to gather all your documentations and with our backing through prayers nothing will stop you from achieving the ultimate.
Cheers