• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

It's so wonderful. I know the best they could do was too delay but can't deny the authority of His Most High. We all are happy for u man.
This serves as an advice for everyone who's going for his/her interview to make the medicals and it likes ready before the interview
coz it could delay our visa's and travelling plans. Imagine someone who has his interview in july/aug without his medicals, he may end up
not getting a call/visa before the end of the fiscal year (sep 30). Everyone should take note of this and related things that could cause delays
of his submission. We all will surely get there soon. My interview will be coming up in 2wks time and I need the prayers of u guys.
Congrats ammeck and best of luck as u take off to the promise land

Hi donsino,

We will remember you in our prayers. Hope you've prepared very well.

Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement and support.
I had the package today and it was wonderful seeing the visa in my passport.
But my special thanks goes to the Almighty God for His protection, guidance and above all continued good health.
It's my wish that we all prevail and in the end make the final move to the promised land.

All thanks goes to the almighty who has been with you through out. Now is the time for you to begin your travel plans. BTW, what was it about the medicals that caused the delay. I'll be very interested since I'll be having my medicals at the same place. Ta.

Guys thank you all once again. I really appreciate all your contributions before and after the receipt of my visa.

Thanks Alexee. I have prayed like I have never did before and I know the good LORD will see me through

Yes, you have barely two weeks to go. We are all with you in prayers and I want to remind you that your results will not be different from the rest of the forumers.

Guys don't forget the new fees when going for your interview
IMMIGRANT VISA........................................OLD FEES....NEW FEES
....................................................................$..............$
Other immigrant visas (SIVs, DVs, etc.).........355.00.... 305.00
IV Security Surcharge....................................45.00......74.00
Diversity Visa Lottery surcharge.....................375.00.....440.00
TOTAL........................................................775.00.... 819.00

Culled from this website
http://travel.state.gov/news/news_5078.html

Guys don't forget the new fees when going for your interview
IMMIGRANT VISA........................................OLD FEES....NEW FEES
....................................................................$..............$
Other immigrant visas (SIVs, DVs, etc.).........355.00.... 305.00
IV Security Surcharge....................................45.00......74.00
Diversity Visa Lottery surcharge.....................375.00.....440.00
TOTAL........................................................775.00.... 819.00

Culled from this website
http://travel.state.gov/news/news_5078.html

$819 , May God help us.

oliseh
today i called KCC and they told me that my interview will be in 08 Sept so try to call them right now and surely your im=nterview date will be before me

oliseh
today i called KCC and they told me that my interview will be in 08 Sept so try to call them right now and surely your im=nterview date will be before me

Hi lala_lala,

Congrats in advance and start putting your documents together. Your case will not be different from the rest of us.

Oliseh,

Do as adviced asap

Hi lala_lala,

Congrats in advance and start putting your documents together. Your case will not be different from the rest of us.

Oliseh,

Do as adviced asap
Alexee
Thanks a bunch. I'm calling them again today. I hardly go past the voice mail. I keep on waiting for the next available agent without any success.This is the number i dial everyday +1 606 526 7500 or is there any other direct line?

Alexee
Thanks a bunch. I'm calling them again today. I hardly go past the voice mail. I keep on waiting for the next available agent without any success.This is the number i dial everyday +1 606 526 7500 or is there any other direct line?

There is no other number or direct line. The number you are using is the only official number everyone is using.
U have to be sure of the time u normally call. Ur time and US eastern time varies.

There is no other number or direct line. The number you are using is the only official number everyone is using.
U have to be sure of the time u normally call. Ur time and US eastern time varies.
donsion
I called them and luckly the phone went through. They gave my interview date to be 7th September. Now im planning to do medicals.

donsion
I called them and luckly the phone went through. They gave my interview date to be 7th September. Now im planning to do medicals.

Nice, thank God that you've been scheduled for an interview. Now preparation has to commence earnestly.

donsion

U just have to start preparations just has ammeck said and also make sure u get all related docs ready prior to ur interview.
We can't afford any lapses or administrative process at this time of the year when the end time is knocking.
Wishing all the best!!!

Nice, thank God that you've been scheduled for an interview. Now preparation has to commence earnestly.

ammeck and donsion
Thanks abunch for your advice my brothers. You guys are real brother's keeper.
I have all the documents ready apart from medical which i have booked an appointment for 31st July.
Just to make sure i have the following already
1. Birth Certificate
2.Police certificates
3. primary school, secondary school, undergraduate , post graduate certicates and proof of current registration into PhD.
4. Marriage certificate (marriage photos etc)
5. Passport valid for 4 years
6. Bank statement
7. Letter from Sponsor (I may request for Affidavit of Support)

What else Have I ommited? Is Baptsimal card required? I was baptised in the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:
ammeck and donsion
I have all the documents ready apart from medical which i have booked an appointment for 31st July.
1. Birth Certificate
2.Police certificates
3. primary school, secondary school, undergraduate , post graduate certicates and proof of current registration into PhD.
6. Bank statement

What else Have I ommited? Is Baptsimal card required? I was baptised in the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy ghost.

Don't forget to go with 2 passport-size photograph (American size 2"x2") and police certificates from all countries you have lived for 6 or more months since the age of 16.

Have you been to the military before?
Have you been sent to court or have serve prison term before?
Is this your first marriage?
Do you have any children elsewhere?
Do you need to translate any document?

If your answers to these questions are NO, then you are ok with your documents.

Pc

ammeck and donsion
1. Birth Certificate
2.Police certificates
6. Bank statement

Hi Oliseh, why did it take so long for u to get ur police certs? i see u applied in september and got them in january only. what happened?

I registered my friend and he has received his. but we would lyk to attach my sister to the process. I would like to know if it could be possible