• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Ammeck, God will not start a journey with you and leave you at the middle of the road. I pray that let every obstacle be removed and may God move mightly on your behalf to glorify His name. May your visas come to you speedily without anymore delay in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen. Bro, be still and know that the God is with you.

Let these mssages be your guide.
PHIL 4:6&7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Psalms 1251 Those who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.

Amen!

Thanks for your encouraging words, the Lord has already delivered and we need to hail Him.

Thanks for your encouraging words, the Lord has already delivered and we need to hail Him.

Ammeck09
Im sure by the end of this week you will be having your visa in your hand.

I will not postone my interview.
By the way, do you think it wise that I call KCC today and ask about my interview date? My school wants to send me for a 3 week research in South part of Japan in September and they want my schedule. I have a choice to split it into one ween and ten two weeks visit or two weeks and then one week. They want the reply before the Thursday thius week. For this reason I wanted to get my interview date from KCC.
Any advice

Guys, i called Delta Airlines to check on the round way ticket is going for $1700 and for 2 months baby's $180. But if you want to buy the ticket in US is it ok? B'cos when i checked the price there it was far lower $1200. Do they accept the e-ticket in Gh.

Guys, i called Delta Airlines to check on the round way ticket is going for $1700 and for 2 months baby's $180. But if you want to buy the ticket in US is it ok? B'cos when i checked the price there it was far lower $1200. Do they accept the e-ticket in Gh.
E-ticket should be accepted everywhere. Booking from US looks really reasonable and you bound to save hugely.
Why don't you try and call Delta Airline travel agents in Ghana just to confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is a wonderful day
Help offer praises to the Lord Almighty
I want you guys to digest the above two lines

I hope this answers your question alexee
This is the beginning of the praises

Whatever it is, I believe it is good news and we will all join you in given thanks and praises to the almighty.

today is a wonderful day
help offer praises to the lord almighty
i want you guys to digest the above two lines

i hope this answers your question alexee
this is the beginning of the praises

thank GOD.. U finally received ur visa.. Congrats dear

Last edited by a moderator:

JKO,

As adviced, e-ticket is accepted world-wide. From the little research i made with Delta airline the cost of ticket depend on the month of travel. When i enquire about a round-way ticket to New York in August, i was told is $1,761. I was told tickets are normally cheaper in September and when i enqire from them a round way ticket this morning to the same destination, i was told is $1,331. From observation, round way ticket is cheaper than one-way and also the month of travelling and the destination counts when it comes to the cost. Hope this helps.

JKO,

As adviced, e-ticket is accepted world-wide. From the little research i made with Delta airline the cost of ticket depend on the month of travel. When i enquire about a round-way ticket to New York in August, i was told is $1,761. I was told tickets are normally cheaper in September and when i enqire from them a round way ticket this morning to the same destination, i was told is $1,331. From observation, round way ticket is cheaper than one-way and also the month of travelling and the destination counts when it comes to the cost. Hope this helps.
Early booking is always the best. I'm using Delta to Seattle, Washington the end of this month. I booked end of June and the damage was $1700 while other people who booked 4 months early in the same plane paid $800. If you Visa is valid until end of October or after I recommend you go to US after summer. You will save alot.

Today is a wonderful day
Help offer praises to the Lord Almighty
I want you guys to digest the above two lines

I hope this answers your question alexee
This is the beginning of the praises

Oh God, thank you for answering our prayers. My brother, you deserve it. CONGRATULATION

JKO,

Thanks for the info. Stay blessed man.

Early booking is always the best. I'm using Delta to Seattle, Washington the end of this month. I booked end of June and the damage was $1700 while other people who booked 4 months early in the same plane paid $800. If you Visa is valid until end of October or after I recommend you go to US after summer. You will save alot.

Thank you, Oliseh. I think you have a point there.

Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement and support.
I had the package today and it was wonderful seeing the visa in my passport.
But my special thanks goes to the Almighty God for His protection, guidance and above all continued good health.
It's my wish that we all prevail and in the end make the final move to the promised land.

But my special thanks goes to the Almighty God for His protection, guidance and above all continued good health.
It's my wish that we all prevail and in the end make the final move to the promised land.

AMEN n AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so wonderful. I know the best they could do was too delay but can't deny the authority of His Most High. We all are happy for u man.
This serves as an advice for everyone who's going for his/her interview to make the medicals and it likes ready before the interview
coz it could delay our visa's and travelling plans. Imagine someone who has his interview in july/aug without his medicals, he may end up
not getting a call/visa before the end of the fiscal year (sep 30). Everyone should take note of this and related things that could cause delays
of his submission. We all will surely get there soon. My interview will be coming up in 2wks time and I need the prayers of u guys.
Congrats ammeck and best of luck as u take off to the promise land

Praise be to the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Hi Ammeck09,
We thank the Almighty God on your behalf. I hope you can now sleep and dream good dreams. Glory be to God. I will like to ask about cost of police report. I sent recently $400 (dollars) for two to ghana for a police report just yesterday. I spoke to the policeman who's supposed to do it, but he is requesting again GH100 cedis. Do the police sends the police report to foreign affairs and other places for authorisation. Can someone scan his or her's for me to see? Thanks all

Hi Ammeck09,
We thank the Almighty God on your behalf. I hope you can now sleep and dream good dreams. Glory be to God. I will like to ask about cost of police report. I sent recently $400 (dollars) for two to ghana for a police report just yesterday. I spoke to the policeman who's supposed to do it, but he is requesting again GH100 cedis. Do the police sends the police report to foreign affairs and other places for authorisation. Can someone scan his or her's for me to see? Thanks all

When I sent for my application for police certificate and waited about 3 weeks for it to be ready, they convinced my brother who submitted the application on my behalf to pay additional money to get authorization from the ministry of foreign affairs but I said no since the US embassy have not requested for that. So I submitted the police report without the authorization from the ministry, and moreover I haven't heard anyone from this forum going for that. The rest is history. In fact, it's not needed at all.

ammeck,

Congratulationssss, i'm so happy for you.

One love

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA CURRENT

Except:
Ethiopia: 26,350
ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

no more consolation only congratulation is permitted in your life. CONGRATSS. The gud Lord that has done it 4 u, will do it 4 the rest of us.