• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Hi jeoqui,

Hope you've started preparing. We are with you.

alexee,

Thanks my brother, my family and i are preparing very well, all documents are ready accept Police report and the medicals. However, we shall kick-start our medicals on Wednesday in Lagos.

One love.

alexee,

Thanks my brother, my family and i are preparing very well, all documents are ready accept Police report and the medicals. However, we shall kick-start our medicals on Wednesday in Lagos.

One love.

Bro, we are with you in prayers - that you succeed like the others.
Go all out and get everything ready for the interview.

Ammeck 09
In DV 2009 August NC was upto 64300 and September was current. What does Current mean? Does it mean that they are still interviewing upto 64300 in September and any number above 64300 cannot be interviewed?

Just some clarification

Ammeck 09
In DV 2009 August NC was upto 64300 and September was current. What does Current mean? Does it mean that they are still interviewing upto 64300 in September and any number above 64300 cannot be interviewed?

Just some clarification

Current for a particular region means that all selectees who are documentarily qualified will be scheduled for an interview. Thus if Africa becomes current in september, then if KCC has received your documents and you have been approved for further processing then regardless of how high your CN is, you wull have the chance of attending an interview. That is why we are all praying for Africa to become current in September.

Current for a particular region means that all selectees who are documentarily qualified will be scheduled for an interview. Thus if Africa becomes current in september, then if KCC has received your documents and you have been approved for further processing then regardless of how high your CN is, you wull have the chance of attending an interview. That is why we are all praying for Africa to become current in September.
DonKay
Thanks alot for the information. I pray that we all be current in September. Let's trust in the Lord God that who blessed Abraham our father.

Thanks for your explanation, I'm optimistic that African will be current in September and that interview will be scheduled for all of you. You will also succeed like the others in this forum.

Your statements are quite encouraging. I believe that God will still continue to open ways for us. Pray without ceasing

i emailed kcc about my interview date.... howevea my interview has been scheduled for 27th aug

Congrats, I hope you pray without ceasing and prepare towards your interview. We here will also offer our support through prayers so that you come out successfully from your interview.

Hi yaro,

For the date given, i don't think they may call you guys to come earlier than that. It's only when you are not given a date that they may call you to come on a date that will be okay to them. In any case just prepare and be ready for them.

I was put through adm processing and to be honest with you the anxiety was too much for me. There is no need to worry if all your documents are authentic also if you guys provided a house number on your application forms they may come around your area to enquire from your neighbors the authenticity of your marriage. In my case, we did not provide house numbers on our forms so they did not come to our area. That not withstanding, i did my home work. I remember i alerted a lady who operates a provision store in front of our house that if anybody comes looking for me; she should know what to say. It was then that she told me that a similar incidence happened two years ago, she said two guys came to our area with a picture of a guy and his wife who reside in the neighborhood and they were trying to find out if she knows them but she denied knowing them. You know in our part of the world we just don't disclose the identities of our neighbors to people we don’t know.

Regarding my experience, a call first came to me but the line wasn't clear so i could hardly hear what the person was saying. All l heard was is this ....... (my name). After ten minutes, my wife phone rang and i answered it, the person ask to speak to ....... (my wife). He asked my wife where she is and she mentioned it, my wife asked who she's speaking to and the line went dead. It was then that it occurred to me that the voice sounded like the one who called me and when i check the number, it was the same number that called my wife. Few calls came to her after-wards and in one of those calls; the person said she met my wife without a wedding ring. In a nut shell, she was trying to behave as if she met my wife some few weeks ago and she was making a follow-up call.

To conclude, there's no need to worry if you know all your documents are authentic. Just make sure you do your home work well and you will sail through. All the best.

Hi ALexee,
thank you very much for sharing your admin precesses experience with us.I think this information will help all those put on admin process a lot.
well, for us, we did not provide our house address so i dont think they will come to the house and also they did not take any of our pictures.they only took our marriage certificate, our birth certs and my wife SSSCE certificate.
we will do our home work well as you advised and we believed With JESUS on our side, we shall be victorious. well so far we have not received any call from them yet.

Hi ALexee,
thank you very much for sharing your admin precesses experience with us.I think this information will help all those put on admin process a lot.
well, for us, we did not provide our house address so i dont think they will come to the house and also they did not take any of our pictures.they only took our marriage certificate, our birth certs and my wife SSSCE certificate.
we will do our home work well as you advised and we believed With JESUS on our side, we shall be victorious. well so far we have not received any call from them yet.

We are with you guys in prayers.

Hi, for those who have got the second letter from KCC, which info does it contain ? is it the one specifying officially the date of the interview or...?