• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hi winnerdv11,

You should call your physician and ask them. If it needs
to be completed they should do it themselves. Especially
the one in "sealed envelope" is very important.

Throughout your process never make "short cuts" like
completing something yourself that somebody left blank
by mistake. Don't give anybody slightest opportunity
that can be used against you.

"Prepare for hurricane, if you get storm you will be grateful..."

Hi Capeolive, Summet or other DV AOS experts,
I got a copy of my medical examination from the civil surgeon, and one of the box on page 4 of I-693 form "name of the applicant" left blank. Does the doctor have to fill out that box or can be left blank? My name is written on the first page of the form. Also should I write "N/A" on the A number box, I left that box blank since I did not have A #. Do I need to go back to the Doctor to fix it or I will be fine?

Thank you guys.

Thanks ..capeolive, leongsce
I'll go my local SSN office to check out.

@Summet..Congratulations, 1 day behind me..right on the schedule:)

Congrats Summet, happy for you....

guys, I just checked my mail and got my GC>>>>>It looks awesome. Let me spend some time with it alone and I will update you all about the experience....
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND SPECIAL THANKS TO CAPEOLIVE>>>>

Hey Summet Congrats. So happy for you , I can only imagine the feeling, amazing. Hope to experience the same by the end of the year. (we are current in October)
guys, I just checked my mail and got my GC>>>>>It looks awesome. Let me spend some time with it alone and I will update you all about the experience....

thanks capeolive

I am not saying I will fill out the blank spots by myself. I just want to know if that "blank box"will cause me problem in the future, (during my interview) asking me why the doctor did not fill out my name where it suppose to or will get RFE saying " need to complete the whole thing by the doctor"
I am aware of the fact that I should not do anything on those papers. I got sealed report and a copy of the report. While I was checking the completed medical form (COPY NOT THE SEALED ONE) I saw some of the boxes left blank.
Since u guys have done medicals, I want to know if "leaving blank on the page 4 of the form i- 693" will cause me RFE in the future.
Thanks.

Hi winnerdv11,

You should call your physician and ask them. If it needs
to be completed they should do it themselves. Especially
the one in "sealed envelope" is very important.

Throughout your process never make "short cuts" like
completing something yourself that somebody left blank
by mistake. Don't give anybody slightest opportunity
that can be used against you.

"Prepare for hurricane, if you get storm you will be grateful..."

Good Luck in future! Pay us 2011's a visit once in a while since us newbies need advice.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a relief

Sorry guys.. I was not around for few hrs. Had some assignment due and with the excitement of getting the GC, I didnt do it last night and been working on it since then. ANyways guys all the forum members thanks for your support and advice for this poor guy. I couldnt have moved a single step forward with out all ya advice.
For now thanks leongsce, Capeolive, natta, sundaram, zuno, winee10 and chooti for your wished. I will soon post my experience after I get done wit my assignment.
peace out..

You are so welcome Summet, enjoy the feedom, and good luck with your assignements ( ex- F1 student :) I suppose)
Sorry guys.. I was not around for few hrs. Had some assignment due and with the excitement of getting the GC, I didnt do it last night and been working on it since then. ANyways guys all the forum members thanks for your support and advice for this poor guy. I couldnt have moved a single step forward with out all ya advice.
For now thanks leongsce, Capeolive, natta, sundaram, zuno, winee10 and chooti for your wished. I will soon post my experience after I get done wit my assignment.
peace out..

Closure to my case.
I finally got my interview today and got approved on the spot. The officer was nice to me and apologized for the mishandling of my interview scheduling.
He told me to expect the actual card within 30 days.
Thanks to all who supported and provided advice throughout the process....All the best to to every single one in this forum...IT'S simply better than the tons of lawyers that I saw at the office today

Thanks Capeolive,

They gave me a copy of the letter that was returned to them. They told me to expect a new appointment letter next week. The Officer did say that the interview date is likely to be the week after next, so I'm waiting once again!

Hi LeTigreNoire,

I did not know that you were going to
be interviewed today...

Anyways, I am glad to hear that your interview
was successful. Check your case status when
it moves to CPO it means you are approved in
the system...

Congratulations, I hope your new status serves
you the best...

Closure to my case.
I finally got my interview today and got approved on the spot. The officer was nice to me and apologized for the mishandling of my interview scheduling.
He told me to expect the actual card within 30 days.
Thanks to all who supported and provided advice throughout the process....All the best to to every single one in this forum...IT'S simply better than the tons of lawyers that I saw at the office today

Congrulates LeTigreNoire on ur successful interview. Very happy at this moment that everyone in this forum r having such a happg ending.
Maila is next in line so best of luck to him.
About my card. I am still thrilled and excited everytime i look at it. Its so awesome
Hi LeTigreNoire,

I did not know that you were going to
be interviewed today...

Anyways, I am glad to hear that your interview
was successful. Check your case status when
it moves to CPO it means you are approved in
the system...

Congratulations, I hope your new status serves
you the best...

Hi guys, I have a question regarding filling the form G-325A. In the section called "Applicant's Employment Last 5 years (If none so state.) List Present Employment First" I am confused regarding how I should put the information there.
1. Since I am not employed now, should I put "None" on the 1st row under Full Name and Address of the employer and "N/A" under fields Occupation and Month. But N/A is not accepted under Year and it appears 0000 as the content.
2. Regarding my previous employment, can I use two of the rows, first one to put the Name of the employer and second one to put the address and number it as #1. There is little space to fit Name and Address in a single row. If I use multiple rows everything fits but is it good to do so...WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO in this case..please let me know....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT.

Hi feel,

A1. If you were employed within last five years state them
from the most recent first, even if you are not employed at
the moment. If you have never been employed last five years
then put N/A...

A2. Use only one row for each company, you can shorten words...

Also do not forget the following "Last occupation abroad..."
If you have been here for more than five years you should include
this information as well...

Hi guys, I have a question regarding filling the form G-325A. In the section called "Applicant's Employment Last 5 years (If none so state.) List Present Employment First" I am confused regarding how I should put the information there.
1. Since I am not employed now, should I put "None" on the 1st row under Full Name and Address of the employer and "N/A" under fields Occupation and Month. But N/A is not accepted under Year and it appears 0000 as the content.
2. Regarding my previous employment, can I use two of the rows, first one to put the Name of the employer and second one to put the address and number it as #1. There is little space to fit Name and Address in a single row. If I use multiple rows everything fits but is it good to do so...WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO in this case..please let me know....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT.

Good people,

Hope all are doing well. Some update on my case: Got a status update and my case is now on the Card Production Ordered stage. It's been 16 days since my interview and the things I was worried about happened. The people at KCC delayed sending my file (they had to be requested to do so 3 times!!!!!). Then, the file was sent after the second request and it disappeared - it never got to its destination, and my IO had to request another copy of my file, the third time. She called me today and informed me that she had approved my case and said I could go and have my passport stamped while I wait for the GC. The good thing was that I was stubborn enough to frequently be in touch with her (she was kind enough to keep me in the loop) - did an Info Pass and kept calling KCC to find out what was up and she kinda felt my distress. Wow!!!!

Will wait to see the real thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi shariifka,

Good news on a good day.
Congratulations on getting
the approval. I hope you get
your card soon. May the card
you are about to get betters
your life in this land...

Good people,

Hope all are doing well. Some update on my case: Got a status update and my case is now on the Card Production Ordered stage. It's been 16 days since my interview and the things I was worried about happened. The people at KCC delayed sending my file (they had to be requested to do so 3 times!!!!!). Then, the file was sent after the second request and it disappeared - it never got to its destination, and my IO had to request another copy of my file, the third time. She called me today and informed me that she had approved my case and said I could go and have my passport stamped while I wait for the GC. The good thing was that I was stubborn enough to frequently be in touch with her (she was kind enough to keep me in the loop) - did an Info Pass and kept calling KCC to find out what was up and she kinda felt my distress. Wow!!!!

Will wait to see the real thing.

hi! i have some questions:
what do i need to bring to my interview ?
what kind of questions i will be asking for?
i'm a F1 student CAse ## 2010AF61xxx
field office maiterie, LA (10 miles away from new orleans, LA)

Maila,
I know it is already Sep. 11 in Nepal. I wish you all the best for your interview scheduled for 14th. Keep us updated please!
Cheers!!!