• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

yea I really did have a very easy IO. And let me tell u the secret.. if by any chance you can do your process from Dallas FO, I can assure you that you will also get the same IO, coz she told me that she is the only one in this location who handels the DV case.
Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Seems like you had a nice IO. Hopefully we all will get easy/nice IO during our interviews.

thanks a lot Damus. I am so so happy that all you guys are having your eyes open for my case.
Summet, congratulations on your case. I am really happy for you, Shafrika and everyone on this forum. You guys have been a wonderful source of information for the rest of us.

CN DV2010AF6*****

2009 - June 2010

Applied before case current and denied in June.

08/01 Case current
08/05 Mailed docs to Chicago. Included bankers check.
08/13 NOA receipts
08/26 Waiting for biometrics letter or next steps (similar case to Summet resubmitting)

thanks a lot for your wishes. I am glad I am through it but more than that I am greatful to all you guys who have helped me in all the process here. Now I am just waiting to see how the card looks like. However to my wonder, the IO didnt gave me nothing after she told me my case was approved, coz I thought that the IO will stamp your passport or give u a piece of paper informing you that you got approved. Anyways not worried. Will just wait on the card.
Hi Summet,

After all complications, you had a great interview.
Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for you.
Your card will arrived soon. A little bit more patience.
And then you can enjoy in your new life.
Best of luck!!!

Hey Summet I checked the forum yesterday at least 10 times to see how ur interview was. Congrats and enjoy the feeling and help other people in the forum make it succesfully to the finish line.
Thanks for your contribution in the forum. U ROCK. :)

for all who has yet to do their biometrics .... i suggest you put on something nice on top and have your hair nicely combed before they take your fingerprints and picture. the picture they take there will be used in your green card. so if you want to look good on the card that you will hold for years to come then groom up!

good luck to everyone else whose journeys are about to end and those whose journeys are beginning.

Thanks a lot natta,
I really do appreciate your wishes. I am always around to help the members here in the forum. And best of luck for your upcomming process. Just have things ready and you will soon get green.
Hey Summet I checked the forum yesterday at least 10 times to see how ur interview was. Congrats and enjoy the feeling and help other people in the forum make it succesfully to the finish line.
Thanks for your contribution in the forum. U ROCK. :)

@summet,

Ahh...nice!! well done and congrats! You put this place on fire lately, how dare you???

It was easy wasn't' it? if not for all the naysayers like me who pushed you to the limits in this forum!
anyways, as promised, I will drink for you this weekend!

sharifika, leaongsce and ALL those who hit the GOAL...my hearty CONGRATS!! , and maila and others who are waiting for your day....GOOD LUCK!

Seems my days are now numbered in this forum now, so happy to see ALL the good news, its time to move on.

But will poke my head now and then for '11 ers!

Good Luck every one!!

Best!

@summet,

Ahh...nice!! well done and congrats! You put this place on fire lately, how dare you???

It was easy wasn't' it? if not for all the naysayers like me who pushed you to the limits in this forum!

sharifika, leaongsce and ALL those who hit the GOAL...my hearty CONGRATS!! , and maila and others who are waiting for your day....GOOD LUCK!

Seems my days are now numbered in this forum now, so happy to see ALL the good news, its time to move on.

Good Luck every one!!

Best!

nuvf - thks for your wishes!
capeolive - thks, you've been a great blessing to this forum!

Great news Sumeet. Have fun. Your hard paid off. Now, its our turn to get it. Hope things will go smooth for us too back home.

Thanks NuvF, Capeolive,Chooti,newone, i2009 and all.

God speed.

thanx a lot for ur wish Nuvf. Thanks for being around nd answering my question. And that beer is on my tab then.
@summet,

Good Luck every one!!

Best!

Thanks maila.
I am sure that u will be the next one to go green. Just come back with ur green card and have some good times with ur family back home. U always have my prayer
Great news Sumeet. Have fun. Your hard paid off. Now, its our turn to get it. Hope things will go smooth for us too back home.

Thanks NuvF, Capeolive,Chooti,newone, i2009 and all.

God speed.

Hey Guys,
Congrats to all of you who have got your green card ......I really donno whts wrong with my case. i did my biometric on 5th of august and i am still waiting for my interview letter. My field office is New Orleans, LA. I am really scared since i have hardly one month left with me and still no sign of interview letter . any suggestion pls ....

Do two things:
1. Infopass and visit the Local Office as soon as you can to inquire.
2. Call KCC to confirm if Field Office has requested your file
Hope this helps.

Hey Guys,
Congrats to all of you who have got your green card ......I really donno whts wrong with my case. i did my biometric on 5th of august and i am still waiting for my interview letter. My field office is New Orleans, LA. I am really scared since i have hardly one month left with me and still no sign of interview letter . any suggestion pls ....

Well KCC has already confirmed that my file has been sent to USCIS. I can not infopass until 7th of september. I have scheduled infopass for 8th though. Do you guys think its too late or is there any other way ???

Hi insaneanil,

You could have applied around April 10.
But we cannot change the facts...

I think you should prepare to contact with
A) Your Congressman
B) CIS Ombudsman in Washington DC.

But, I think it will be wise to wait until
your InfoPass appointment of 9/8/2010.
You might get the appointment letter
meanwhile.

You just risked your application by not
"early-filing"...

Well KCC has already confirmed that my file has been sent to USCIS. I can not infopass until 7th of september. I have scheduled infopass for 8th though. Do you guys think its too late or is there any other way ???