• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Congratulation Summet !!! You done..............i know every body going missing your all little little Question of you ..........but you made it.

I am happy for you..........and i hope you don't have hard feeling to ward your lawyer now

Have Fun

Hi Summet,
My Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very very very ...........happy for you. You deserved such an easy interview after what u have gone through during the process. It seems lady officers are nicer than men.
Hey guys, sorry I am late to post my interview experience but I was out the whole day and had no access to internet. However, I am still awake to write this post coz I am very excited to let all you guys know what happened.
I had my interview scheduled for 2:00pm however I got in at 1:30 just after staying there for 5 mins, there was a lady asking every body if she can help. then she came to me and asked who I am waiting on, I told her that I was waiting for a offer telling her the name of the officer and she just answered, thats me.. follow me. I followed her to her office.At first I was a bit nervous because she looked very serious but when we were in the office, she started talking very frank and I started being comfortable. We started the conversation after the oath. She just asked me to put the documents asked in the interview letter to put in the front. So i gave her my passport, I94, I20, dv letter my temporary DL and Receipt of dv letter paid. She just looked at it and then asked me my full name my DOB my mom's name , dad's name my current address, my previous address, the last time I entered United states, the major I am doing and the first school I attended. when I was answering them question, she asked me what my major is, I jjust said its microbiology and then she smiled saying, so u are the smart sciene student, I replied saying that I think my subject is lot easier to the other people who study accounting and other majors. She again smiled and answered that she appreciate the comment and answered that I think her major which happen to be accounting was worth that much.After that she went through the bunch of No question from I485. She did showed her pity of what my lawyer did to me and my previous case being denied telling me that she was the one to deny the case coz it was filed early however she was happy that I had enough time to reapply again. I then told her that from todays date I will aknowledge people about this process.then she just told me that my my file looks good and since she has everything she will approve my case and smiling she told me that from 25th of august 2010, you are the legal permanent reside of United States Of America. saying that she gave me all my document and assured me i will get my card soon but till then not to go out of states. however she didnt gave me nothing on written or stamped my passport. I thought i was supposed to get a paper saying I am approved but I got nothing and when i asked if i have to get any docs she answers thats it and not to worry coz i will be getting my card in few weeks. after that she once again congrulated me and walked me to the door. GUys it was so easy, i didnt have to show no I134, or any other documents. Thanks for all ur support and warm wishes. How I am waiting to see my green... card...

Hey guys, sorry I am late to post my interview experience but I was out the whole day and had no access to internet. However, I am still awake to write this post coz I am very excited to let all you guys know what happened.
I had my interview scheduled for 2:00pm however I got in at 1:30 just after staying there for 5 mins, there was a lady asking every body if she can help. then she came to me and asked who I am waiting on, I told her that I was waiting for a offer telling her the name of the officer and she just answered, thats me.. follow me. I followed her to her office.At first I was a bit nervous because she looked very serious but when we were in the office, she started talking very frank and I started being comfortable. We started the conversation after the oath. She just asked me to put the documents asked in the interview letter to put in the front. So i gave her my passport, I94, I20, dv letter my temporary DL and Receipt of dv letter paid. She just looked at it and then asked me my full name my DOB my mom's name , dad's name my current address, my previous address, the last time I entered United states, the major I am doing and the first school I attended. when I was answering them question, she asked me what my major is, I jjust said its microbiology and then she smiled saying, so u are the smart sciene student, I replied saying that I think my subject is lot easier to the other people who study accounting and other majors. She again smiled and answered that she appreciate the comment and answered that I think her major which happen to be accounting was worth that much.After that she went through the bunch of No question from I485. She did showed her pity of what my lawyer did to me and my previous case being denied telling me that she was the one to deny the case coz it was filed early however she was happy that I had enough time to reapply again. I then told her that from todays date I will aknowledge people about this process.then she just told me that my my file looks good and since she has everything she will approve my case and smiling she told me that from 25th of august 2010, you are the legal permanent reside of United States Of America. saying that she gave me all my document and assured me i will get my card soon but till then not to go out of states. however she didnt gave me nothing on written or stamped my passport. I thought i was supposed to get a paper saying I am approved but I got nothing and when i asked if i have to get any docs she answers thats it and not to worry coz i will be getting my card in few weeks. after that she once again congrulated me and walked me to the door. GUys it was so easy, i didnt have to show no I134, or any other documents. Thanks for all ur support and warm wishes. How I am waiting to see my green... card...
O MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);););););)

congratulation Summet

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Seems like you had a nice IO. Hopefully we all will get easy/nice IO during our interviews.

Congratulations Summet

Summet, congratulations on your case. I am really happy for you, Shafrika and everyone on this forum. You guys have been a wonderful source of information for the rest of us.

CN DV2010AF6*****

2009 - June 2010

Applied before case current and denied in June.

08/01 Case current
08/05 Mailed docs to Chicago. Included bankers check.
08/13 NOA receipts
08/26 Waiting for biometrics letter or next steps (similar case to Summet resubmitting)

i received my green card in the mail today.
that's it ... it's finally here ... the piece of plastic that we all waited a whole year for! but it was worth it.

Hi leongsce,

Congratulations!!!!
Enjoy your new status!
It's an amazing feeling having a very green,
brand new card in your hands :D

Hi Summet,

After all complications, you had a great interview.
Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for you.
Your card will arrived soon. A little bit more patience.
And then you can enjoy in your new life.
Best of luck!!!

Congrats to Summet!!! You deserved a great IO after all you've been through! Congrats for being a LPR of the US of A!!!

Congrats leongsce!!! It must feel like no other to finally have and hold the small plastic that changed your life! I know you will take good care of it! My best to you and your family!

Hi Summet,

Congratulations an your successful interview
and approval.

From where to where. You got some thanking to do.
With your deeds...

HEY GUYS,
I got approved today. I am typing it from my cell so I will update you guys after I get back home...thanks for all your warm wishes and support..

Hi leongsce,

Congratulations on getting your cards.
I hope the cards you got help better
your family's life here. Enjoy your new
status'...

i received my green card in the mail today.
that's it ... it's finally here ... the piece of plastic that we all waited a whole year for! but it was worth it.

Hi Summet,

Congratulations again. After you get your card
you should visit your ex-lawyer and tell her some
"lawyer jokes"...

Thanks a lot capeolive,
you have really been so so so helpful to me in the whole process. And I really do appretiate your contribution to me and this forum as a whole. Now I am just waiting on the card. I was just wondering why they didnt gave me anything in written that I got approved, just in words. Any ways I dont worry about it. About the lawyer.. I dont know if i even want to see her again in my life... The truth is I have stopped listening to the FM since then coz she have her advertisement in it all the time. I dont know why but the time I listen the radio, its her. Just hate her. I would rather warn other people about her law practise so that no one else will have to go through the same thing I went through. However, I do crack the lawyer jokes with my friends.
Hi Summet,

Congratulations again. After you get your card
you should visit your ex-lawyer and tell her some
"lawyer jokes"...

thanx a lot chooti, I do agree with you because I did my a-z from the advise and suggestion from this forum.
Congrats Summet and Shariifka!!! So happy for you guys...we all should be thankful to this forum for making our AOS processes lot easier...

Thanks a lot fitness901. I do remember those question I asked all the time and how you guys answered each and every one of them with ful of confidence.I dont know if I still have hard feeling for the lawyer...However, I have to warn other people about her though coz I dont want them to be going through the same thing i went to.
and best wishes for your sister's case.
Congratulation Summet !!! You done..............i know every body going missing your all little little Question of you ..........but you made it.

I am happy for you..........and i hope you don't have hard feeling to ward your lawyer now

Have Fun

thanks a lot. I was surprised to have such a easy interview where I was asked for nothing. Just few docs. and few other question. even the fren of mine who was waiting for me out side was surprised to have such a short interview.
Hi Summet,
My Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very very very ...........happy for you. You deserved such an easy interview after what u have gone through during the process. It seems lady officers are nicer than men.

thanks a lot. I am sure you will be having a very short trip for your green card, since u have such a low case number.
O MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);););););)