• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Good luck 2010FORME and x2010x in your interviews tomorrow. I hope that everything goes well and that you get approved right away.

2010FORME, it's normal to be a little nervous but I am sure that everything will work out fine for you. Most of the times the Officers are nice and professional and they make you feel at ease during the interview.

All the best for you guys!

Hi cooldude,

To join the forum I waited until I was sure
I had a seat on DV 2010 train. So as soon as
my checks were cashed I jumped on the train.
Also before I joined in the forum I had plenty of
time to read the posts of you guys especially
you (cooldude), daima, i2009 and some others.

Thank you for your kind words but I am just trying
to do the good deeds you guys started. You know
what is said about the starters of good deeds
"They are like the doers of the deeds"

So we will share the rewards when the time comes...

Congrats Ahad, middle.com, gdh and everyone else on your green cards/welcome letters. I had been really busy as the semester was finishing and didn't feel guilty at all for not corresponding as capeolive was taking care of the whole forum just by himself. Thanks capeolive for your contributions. Have been following up on i2009 situation too, praying that everything works out and you get the welcome letter on the spot at the 2nd interview. All the best to everyone else moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear guys,
thank you very much for your nice wishes and prayers specially capeolive, nepal2010, new one, Norkira, i2009 and of course everybody else. Here is my interview experience:

I got lost on the road, I had to pass the EZ Tag road without and EZ Tag :D. Whetever I wanted to be there on time. I got to the location half an hour advance. But the officer took me earlier since I was there. he was a white gentleman. he made my way to his office. the building was complicated. he made me take the oath. Then he started to look at my file. he asked for my birthdate, birth place, home address. He asked me if I had been to any other country or left US since I came here. Questions like these. Then he asked me about PhD and my school. I haven't said a word more than he asked. (generally I do :) He asked nothing about finacial documents or sponsorship. he then checked if I applied early or not. He told me people apply for this too early. Then he said I'm good. A few jokes, I smiled. Then he said he will approve me (yay!). But he could not log into his system. He said he will do that today. He didn't want to make me wait anymore. He had other interviwees waiting. He said I should be getting my welcome letter by the end of this week and my greencard within two weeks. He also told me not to leave the country before I get my card in my hand. Then he walked me again to the door. That was it. So smooth and peaceful which makes me a little bit sentimantal :) Thank God.

Dear guys,
thank you very much for your nice wishes and prayers specially capeolive, nepal2010, new one, Norkira, i2009 and of course everybody else. Here is my interview experience:

I got lost on the road, I had to pass the EZ Tag road without and EZ Tag :D. Whetever I wanted to be there on time. I got to the location half an hour advance. But the officer took me earlier since I was there. he was a white gentleman. he made my way to his office. the building was complicated. he made me take the oath. Then he started to look at my file. he asked for my birthdate, birth place, home address. He asked me if I had been to any other country or left US since I came here. Questions like these. Then he asked me about PhD and my school. I haven't said a word more than he asked. (generally I do :) He asked nothing about finacial documents or sponsorship. he then checked if I applied early or not. He told me people apply for this too early. Then he said I'm good. A few jokes, I smiled. Then he said he will approve me (yay!). But he could not log into his system. He said he will do that today. He didn't want to make me wait anymore. He had other interviwees waiting. He said I should be getting my welcome letter by the end of this week and my greencard within two weeks. He also told me not to leave the country before I get my card in my hand. Then he walked me again to the door. That was it. So smooth and peaceful which makes me a little bit sentimantal :) Thank God.

Great! congratulations Jasmine. I am very happy for you. I hope that you get your welcome letter and GC real soon.

Hi jasmine182,

I am very happy to hear that you had a successful interview.
Another successful interview. Congratulations.
Thank God, indeed...

Dear guys,

Thanks i2009 and new one for the good wishes. Thank you all guys for always helping and answering my questions.
Congratulations jasmine for your successful interview.

I will let you tomorrow how my interview went. I'm a bit anxious, but I think I'm ready for tomorrow.

DV2010EU25XXX (Chicago,IL)
5/20/09: 1st NL from KKC
7/30/09: 2nd NL from KKC
8/20/09: Medical ex done
2/25/10: AOS package sent to Chicago (case nr current in April)
03/06/10: 2 NOA received
03/11/10: Biometrics Appointment received for 03/24/10
03/24/10: Biometrics done
03/24/10: Interview Appointment Notice received for 04/28/10

Last edited by a moderator:
am sorry x2010x i didn't name you on my wishes yesterday..........i forgot you going have interview tomorrow
i wish you all my best and good luck to you ,i am sure you will come with good news.

Dear guys,
:) Thank God.

Congrats jasmine182, so happy to hear that. What a wonderful experience.

Hi x2010x,

I hope you get a good IO and smooth interview tomorrow.
Leave home early just in case. You have my best wishes
for tomorrow's interview...

Hi 2010forme,

I hope you have a successful interview tomorrow.
Leave home little early just in case. You and your
husband have my best wishes. You did what
you could; now it's time to pray and rely on God...

Thanks fitness901 and capeolive. I'll leave early. Better to wait than be late. I just checked the status of my applications and they ordered my employment authorization card today. A day before the interview!

Dear guys,

Congratulations jasmine182 !!! That was a smooth interview. All the best for your welcome letter and GC !!!

I like to thank fitness901, i2009, newone, capeolive and all the rest for their good wishes. I am all set and yes I will leave early. Will keep you posted soon. Thanks once again.

Thanks fitness901 and capeolive. I'll leave early. Better to wait than be late. I just checked the status of my applications and they ordered my employment authorization card today. A day before the interview!

All the best x2010x for you interview. While I go for my interview will be thinking about your interview and wishing you the best once again !!!!