• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Congratulations. Enjoy your new status. I have interview tomorrow. I hope It goes smooth as your interview.

Good luck for tomorrow!!! I wish you easy and smooth interviews!!! Keep my fingers crossed for you!!! We are waiting for good news from you!!!!

I would like to send a public thanks to capeolive. He provided me with the phone number for the Texas Service Center where my employment-based AOS is being processed.

I called yesterday and a very professional man answered the phone. He checked my case and confirmed that my files have been requested by my local office and that they still were in Texas. He seemed concerned, as it is a DV case, and he said that he would take care of it. I just received text messages informing me that my files have been sent to Philadelphia! I know that I still am not out of the woods but it is a great day for me!

Thanks to everyone for being there

That is the greatest news for today!!!! You've been waiting for so long time and finally, they sent your file to you locol office!!!!!! Thank you capeolive, you really helped i2009!!! Isn't it so good to help each other???!!!

Good morning I2009

Waw !!!!!! That is great news ........i2009 it is about time for you , i was concerned about you...but you were so calm and believer ,every thing giong be okay .That is really wonderful .........we waiting for you interiew date !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi antar45

Congraulation!!! what a wonderful day was for you ..........Have fun with your new status.........and peace of mind

Thanks capeolive, new one, middle.com, fitness901, and everyone in this thread.

When I received my NL I had no idea of how to proceed, the NL contained some information but I was confused. Fortunately I found this forum that not only provided the information that I needed but support in people going through the same experiences as I am. This is like a big family where we all care for each other and that's great.

Good luck to everyone!

Succesful Interview

Hi all. I just had my interview. It was so smooth. She called my name 10 min earlier than appointment time. We went to her desk. She said raise your hand take the oath. Then she started to ask regular questions. is this your name and address and yes no questions. then she said i am ordering your card and it is going to be in your mail box in 10 days and make sure your name is on the mail box. she only looked at my I-94 and passport. she didn't ask or checked any other thing. like I-20 or diploma or sponsor. just passport and i-94 that was it. everything took 10 min. then she said take a seat in the waiting room your name will be called again and someone is going to give you a letter. i got the letter. it is written

"The application for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident filed by the above named person has been GRANTED"

My online status is still on acceptance. but i am not worried about it. because i got the letter.

and that is it. i think my Green Card journey is over. I am going to write an experience thread in a few days to help other people like us. my case was a little bit different. Because first i chose to go with CP then i changed it to AOS. I just wanna share my experience. Thanks for everyone who is helping other people by answering their questions. This forum really helped me a lot. Thanks again.
Good luck to rest of us who is still in the process.

I would like to send a public thanks to capeolive. He provided me with the phone number for the Texas Service Center where my employment-based AOS is being processed.

I called yesterday and a very professional man answered the phone. He checked my case and confirmed that my files have been requested by my local office and that they still were in Texas. He seemed concerned, as it is a DV case, and he said that he would take care of it. I just received text messages informing me that my files have been sent to Philadelphia! I know that I still am not out of the woods but it is a great day for me!

Thanks to everyone for being there

oh wow! Grrreaaat, I'm so happy for you. At least the case is moving, I'm sure the PHL office will receive the file soon and order your card! Keep hanging on my friend!

Hi all. I just had my interview. It was so smooth. She called my name 10 min earlier than appointment time. We went to her desk. She said raise your hand take the oath. Then she started to ask regular questions. is this your name and address and yes no questions. then she said i am ordering your card and it is going to be in your mail box in 10 days and make sure your name is on the mail box. she only looked at my I-94 and passport. she didn't ask or checked any other thing. like I-20 or diploma or sponsor. just passport and i-94 that was it. everything took 10 min. then she said take a seat in the waiting room your name will be called again and someone is going to give you a letter. i got the letter. it is written

"The application for adjustment of status to that of permanent resident filed by the above named person has been GRANTED"

My online status is still on acceptance. but i am not worried about it. because i got the letter.

and that is it. i think my Green Card journey is over. I am going to write an experience thread in a few days to help other people like us. my case was a little bit different. Because first i chose to go with CP then i changed it to AOS. I just wanna share my experience. Thanks for everyone who is helping other people by answering their questions. This forum really helped me a lot. Thanks again.

Greeeat, Congratulations!

Congratulations ewokra, I am very happy for you, the journey is over, the card is on its way. I hope to get the same great news from houselight75 soon.

Enjoy your new status!

oh wow! Grrreaaat, I'm so happy for you. At least the case is moving, I'm sure the PHL office will receive the file soon and order your card! Keep hanging on my friend!

Thank you Daima, you sure have been a great source of knowledge and support. I appreciate that you are still around even though you got your Green Card a while ago.

Thanks!

Nice !!!! anther great news ewokra. we all happy for you and Did you get chance to see houselight75 there

I hope he got same person too ..........

i saw my turkish friend. he had succesful interview too. but it was more crowded than i expect. and i didn't see houselight75. but everybody was happy in that field.:D:D

I'm very happy for you guys whose interviews are over, I was just a little bit worried about my case yesterday, but today I decided to be more patient (?!). I keep checking my mailbox and worried that my interviw letter might get lost. I know it's paranoid but pray for me guys.

You need to be patient jamine.........it is only eight days after your Biometric and you know what a case with USCIS always have to learn to be Patient and calm. Good luck .it is around the corner

I'm very happy for you guys whose interviews are over, I was just a little bit worried about my case yesterday, but today I decided to be more patient (?!). I keep checking my mailbox and worried that my interviw letter might get lost. I know it's paranoid but pray for me guys.

I'm very happy for you guys whose interviews are over, I was just a little bit worried about my case yesterday, but today I decided to be more patient (?!). I keep checking my mailbox and worried that my interview letter might get lost. I know it's paranoid but pray for me guys.

I know how that feels, you start questioning things you know for a fact are true, for ex. I kept telling myself, maybe the mail man comes twice a day...or....perhaps the mail will come this Sundays, too....weird stuff, but don't worry, you will be fine. Maybe they're evaluating your case like mine, and they'll decide to send you the card without an interview :) You never know.
I'll pray for you!

Hello jasmine182,

I know how you feel, the wait is crazy. Hang in there, you'll get your interview letter soon.

All the best!