• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

This week and next is a busy week for me. Next week is my finals so I will wait till then. Local office is just an hour and half drive so not a big deal. Will make an appointment for the 21st I am thinking. Who know I might hear from them till then....

Congrats to all who succeeded!

When yo do infopass and you get a person who doesn't answer your question or you don't understand it, or that person speaks bad English and my friend had....you might want to do what we did, act like you don't understand what the person is stating...we did that and the USCIS employee explained 3 times and we still looked like we didn't understand what she meant and than she called her supervisor who spoke very well English and explained in clear language and we got our answer. We kept very friendly but just acted we didn't understand her and it worked in our favor. Just a suggestion but maybe you get an employee who is very clear:)...over here we heard hardly any person speaking English, it was all Spanish or very broken English....we thought we were in Mexico instead of the USA.

... and all I got was....

Hello Yaku,

I guess it is a good indication that they have all the documents ready and OK. Your interview notice should be arriving soon. Did you ask the Officer about it?

Good luck!
Yes, I asked
... and all I got was....
a big smile.... :D

"It should be arriving soon"

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to all the ones who are receiving their cards soon.

This is fresh air to everyone here because make us feel how everything is moving. We all are in the line, just need to wait our turn.

I'm very happy for you guys.!!
And thanks for sharing your experience.

Welcome Letters Received!

Hi friends,

We received our welcome letters today.

Congrats Daima. Very happy for you too.:)

If the GC is mailed within a week, we will probably hear from you first as i will be going out of town for a week and will check my mail after i come back.

Good luck to everyone also.

Status update: GC CPO

Just got a mail from USCIS about case status update. It mentions that the Card production has been ordered for I-485 application (GC).

Linda555, zapatos, Yaku, and all the people waiting for the interview notice (including myself). I hope that Santa brings us a nice surprise soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone!

Good luck Agentsmith tomorrow in your interview. I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

Good luck!

Dear friends, I think my patience is giving up on me. Where are our interviews letters? I now understand Linda when she said that she feels fustrated. And the worst is that you can't even get useful information from those immigration" employees. I just hope that it will be the last time I am going to have to deal with them.

Dear friends, I think my patience is giving up on me. Where are our interviews letters? I now understand Linda when she said that she feels fustrated. And the worst is that you can't even get useful information from those immigration" employees. I just hope that it will be the last time I am going to have to deal with them.

Hello zapatos,

I hear you. I too am tired of waiting and trying to find information about my case. I called the National Customer Service Center to see if they have any information and the person that answered my call literally read me what was in the online status website. I have an InfoPass appointment for the 18th and I am crossing my fingers that they could give me some useful information.

Hang in there, unfortunately our Field Offices are considered to be the busy ones. Think that, at least, our applications were filed at the beginning of the Fiscal Year so time is on our side.

Best of luck to you!

Dear Zapatos, I share completely your feelings as I am in the same situation."Frustation", that is the word because as simple as our question is, we even can not get right information.It seems like it is an opaque and impenetrable bubble...More than patience we need to get it out of our mind...my friend !