• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hello zapatos,

Hang in there, unfortunately our Field Offices are considered to be the busy ones...

Hello i2009,
Compared to my field office (LAX,CA), your field office is not as busy , yours is "4 months" and mine "May xx", but mine compared to NYC,NY (March xx) is less... is that creaaazyyy ? :eek:

Hello zapatos,

I hear you. I too am tired of waiting and trying to find information about my case. I called the National Customer Service Center to see if they have any information and the person that answered my call literally read me what was in the online status website. I have an InfoPass appointment for the 18th and I am crossing my fingers that they could give me some useful information.

Hang in there, unfortunately our Field Offices are considered to be the busy ones. Think that, at least, our applications were filed at the beginning of the Fiscal Year so time is on our side.

Best of luck to you!

I feel you guys. My local office is Houston and is one of the busiest. I am too running out of patience but there is nothing to do I guess.

Dear friends, I think my patience is giving up on me. Where are our interviews letters? I now understand Linda when she said that she feels fustrated. And the worst is that you can't even get useful information from those immigration" employees. I just hope that it will be the last time I am going to have to deal with them.

Hi Zapatpos,

Hang in there. I was looking through the thread of DV 2009 AoS and found that the DV winners in New York got their interview letters after two and a half months of submission of package to Chicago lockbox. Example: Check the signature of ac8808 on pg 58 of DV 2009 Aos (13th May 2009, 08:08 PM). I am sure you don't have to wait more than two more weeks and you should have your interview letter.

Everyone else ... hang in there too. Things will start happening soon. Good luck.

Hi Zapatpos,

Hang in there. I was looking through the thread of DV 2009 AoS and found that the DV winners in New York got their interview letters after two and a half months of submission of package to Chicago lockbox. Example: Check the signature of ac8808 on pg 58 of DV 2009 Aos (13th May 2009, 08:08 PM). I am sure you don't have to wait more than two more weeks and you should have your interview letter.

Everyone else ... hang in there too. Things will start happening soon. Good luck.

Cooldude, and nobody in LAX in the past years DV lottery ?

Dear friends, I think my patience is giving up on me. Where are our interviews letters? I now understand Linda when she said that she feels fustrated. And the worst is that you can't even get useful information from those immigration" employees. I just hope that it will be the last time I am going to have to deal with them.

Def i think they are only capable of reading whats on website... I will go next monday again to uscis ...i don't care what they think or what they sayyyy this waiting is driving me crazy and they are supposed to speed up the work for the dv lottary cases. imagine we with the lower number from october..what about the people that get their number on january or february from visabulletin...whats gonna happen with them... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

can you guys pls give me the uscis number so i can call them again cause i have lost the numberrr!!! this is unfair we should all get our gc at the same time and not someone now, and someone else later...! I am happy for all of you guys who got their greencards...I know we all want it but please understand us!

I hope everything goes good for the ones that have interviews this month...!!!

&(sorry for my writing but its because of my cellphone)

All the best!

I am very happy that all of you undersatnd my concern, i2009, happy2010, cooldude, linda, Boderlin. Yes we are in this together. We have few of our friends who have already heart good news about their case and who didn't give up on us, I am talking about you SimpleMan, Daima, Cooldude, gatorchess and others. We do have to admit that this forum is giving us "hope", hope that we will be the next one tomorrow, hope that soon enough that strugle we all have lived in for days, months, years ( because of our non resident status) will end pretty soon.
I am confident about it, it is just a question of time. Nevertheless, as a human being, I am worrying too about the time elapsed.

I have a question?

Do I have to send $1010 fee, cashier check, along with the package?
Or I have to send it later?

Thank you so much.

Hello i2009,
Compared to my field office (LAX,CA), your field office is not as busy , yours is "4 months" and mine "May xx", but mine compared to NYC,NY (March xx) is less... is that creaaazyyy ? :eek:

Hello happy2010,

I thought that Phila was one of the busiest Field Offices because my attorney (for another AOS case) told me so; maybe they have improved? I agree, it is crazy that one office is more efficient than another being the same organization. Shouldn't they put more people in busy offices and less in not so busy ones? Nothing seems to make sense in the USCIS.

Good luck, I hope you get your interview letter soon.

Def i think they are only capable of reading whats on website... I will go next monday again to uscis ...i don't care what they think or what they sayyyy this waiting is driving me crazy and they are supposed to speed up the work for the dv lottary cases. imagine we with the lower number from october..what about the people that get their number on january or february from visabulletin...whats gonna happen with them... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

can you guys pls give me the uscis number so i can call them again cause i have lost the numberrr!!! this is unfair we should all get our gc at the same time and not someone now, and someone else later...! I am happy for all of you guys who got their greencards...I know we all want it but please understand us!

I hope everything goes good for the ones that have interviews this month...!!!

&(sorry for my writing but its because of my cellphone)

All the best!

Hello linda555,

The National Customer Service Center number is 1-800-375-5283. Good luck on Monday and keep us posted. I hope they move your case.

Thanks guys for your responses and support regarding the waiting time for the interview notice. I agree with zapatos that this forum gives us hope.

Even if my GC is on its way, I feel your frustrations. I can't imagine having to endure this long wait. But if it makes you feel better, looking at the past forums, only few people got the GCs processed within 2 months of AOS application. Really, I think for 2009, only one person got it within 2 months. 2 days ago was exactly 2 months since I sent the application, no GC in hand yet; and this applies to Cooldude, Simpleman, and Gatorchess, I think.

Maybe it's easier for me to say this, but we have to continue to be patient..it's the USCIS afterall. Your interview letters will be coming soon.

Hi

Hi guys and girls

I'm in the same boat as most of u. Won the the DV2010. I have all the paperwork done an have a case in USCIS. I did receive my notifying latter that my case is received and pending. Now, waiting for interview and work auth.
Just received a call from USCIS officer to schedule appointment for interview. I'm :) but is somebody pulling my leg? Do they actually make calls to schedule appointments over the phone? The person sounded very professional and trust worthy. She also asked me for a fax number, which I didn't have at the moment so she would call later to get it. Anyway I got a interview scheduled :D hope it is not a joke.
One more thing what type of questions do they ask at the interview? I have a spouse and I'm the winner. What kind of paperwork should I take ?

Thanks
Good Luck to All

Hi guys and girls

I'm in the same boat as most of u. Won the the DV2010. I have all the paperwork done an have a case in USCIS. I did receive my notifying latter that my case is received and pending. Now, waiting for interview and work auth.
Just received a call from USCIS officer to schedule appointment for interview. I'm :) but is somebody pulling my leg? Do they actually make calls to schedule appointments over the phone? The person sounded very professional and trust worthy. She also asked me for a fax number, which I didn't have at the moment so she would call later to get it. Anyway I got a interview scheduled :D hope it is not a joke.
One more thing what type of questions do they ask at the interview? I have a spouse and I'm the winner. What kind of paperwork should I take ?

Thanks
Good Luck to All

Personally, I've never heard or read USCIS calling someone to schedule an interview over the phone. Did you verify your receipt number with the person you spoke to? Be careful, I would suggest you call the USCIS number and verify that information, if it's all true then good for you.

When you go to the interview, take the originals of all the documents you included in your package, plus any supporting docs that you think might be helpful just in case the IO wants to verify anything. Such docs include Tax returns, pay stubs, wedding photos, etc. Whatever you think might help your case. Otherwise, relax and be yourself.

I have a question?

Do I have to send $1010 fee, cashier check, along with the package?
Or I have to send it later?

Thank you so much.

Yes you have the $1010 fee with the package to Chicago lock box. Make sure to write a cover letter stating it is a DV case and make sure to attach the letters from KCC along with payment of receipt to Dept. of State. Read the instruction of I-485 and they will explain the required docs. Good luck.

Hi guys and girls

Thanks
Good Luck to All

Where is your field office at? I read someone mentioning on this forum that their friend got a phone interview for the GC and didn't have to go to the field office. That was the first time i heard of a phone call from USCIS.

A# and Visa number

Hi Diama
Would you mind please clarify this information for me
Where to find the Visa number is it the control number ion the visa or it is the 8 digit number in Red

2- In the form G325A they asking about the A#
i have an old EAD card from my OPT is this the A number or just leave this space blank or right None.

Thanks

Where is your field office at? I read someone mentioning on this forum that their friend got a phone interview for the GC and didn't have to go to the field office. That was the first time i heard of a phone call from USCIS.

Hi cooldude
Where to find the Visa number is it the control number ion the visa or it is the 8 digit number in Red

i have an old EAD card from my OPT is this the A number or just leave this space blank or right None.

Thanks

Hi cooldude

Thanks

I wrote the Control number (I asked the USCIS officer this question after taking the Infopass appointment)

If you have A number it stays the same. So yes you will write that A number from your old EAD.

G325 a

Hi cooldude

Thank you fro replying me

one more question cooldude How many pages should i have of the G325 A
it's only one page plus instruction , some people say 4 pages
What is the right page numbers?

Thanks

Hi cooldude

Thank you fro replying me

one more question cooldude How many pages should i have of the G325 A
it's only one page plus instruction , some people say 4 pages
What is the right page numbers?

Thanks

It is one page which you fill out. Make sure all forms are downloaded from the USCIS website and all the expiration dates on the right side top corner of the page shows that the form is not expired.