• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Guys,what is the correct address to file in Chicago?I am going to use a courier,is this the right one:131 South Dearborn-3rd floor,Chicago,IL 60603-5520.Because i see people in the past who used 427 S. LaSalle - 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60605-1029.

i2009 already verified that the first address you mentioned is correct. Whenever there is a question, it is best to go to the source. This info is on page 6 of the I-485 instructions. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for being happy for me. This forum is like our extended family. :) I would like to extend the best of wishes to everyone who has interview coming up. Good luck to gatorchess (Dec 7), BlueT41 (Dec 8), and Agentsmith (Dec 10). I am sure June, Marley and nnffme are also getting ready. Good luck to all.

Congrats D :) !

I got a email update that a approval notice for EAD was sent to me on the
2nd!
When you got your approval notice what instructions did they give you?

Congrats Again! ! !

Thanks, the approval notice came with the card. it's nothing much but how you should take care of the card, bla bla, nothing special.

Status Update

You are right guys, I woke up to find txts and email messages about updates on my file. CPO for I-485 on Dec 3rd! So, like Cooldude, I'm expecting by end of next week we should have our GCs. Soooooooooooooo happy!

Status Update

You are right guys, I woke up to find txts and email messages about updates on my file. CPO for I-485 on Dec 3rd! So, like Cooldude, I'm expecting by end of next week we should have our GCs. Soooooooooooooo happy!

Congratulations Daima, very happy for you. This is awesome news!!!!

Hi guys,

Very good news from my side. I got a text message for the Card production for I-485 application. This means that the field office has requested the National Visa Center to issue the GC to me. Hopefully in a week that would be processed and sent. All Praise and Thanks belong to God, the one, the absolute, who favored us with His infinite Bounties. Hoping and praying everyone of us succeed in this matter. All the best. Will keep you posted once i have the GC in the hand.:)

Congrats, Cooldude. So happy for you.

Dear Happy,

At least we're getting our EAD cards soon!! thats great news. They mailed my approval notice on the 2nd, I believe thats the case with yours also if you havent gotten an update stating that when they mailed it out and that you should follow the instructions on the notice. Dying to know what those instructions are!

We do live in an instanst gratification society. GUILTY.;)

Love you twin, LUCKY

Congrats, you'll get your EAD soon, it only took two days for me!

Congrats!

I want to congratulate Cooldude and Daima for (almost) receiving their GC's! Well done and well deserved, guys. Bordertin, congrats on your EAD!
My interview is coming up on Mon. Will update on Mon afternoon.
Have a good w/end, everyone.

Those who haven't received their interviews yet, I am sure you will get your letters soon. Based on previous years threads, Dec was very busy and people received their letters deep into Christmas break.

I wonder about simple man and Hani19. Any news from you guys?

Thanks for the concern but I have not heard from them after I sent them the document they asked for. My status for I-485 was last updated on 11/25. No change after that. :(
Congrats to Daima too. The officer was right on your case. You will be receiving your card before Christmas.

I want to congratulate Cooldude and Daima for (almost) receiving their GC's! Well done and well deserved, guys. Bordertin, congrats on your EAD!

Those who haven't received their interviews yet, I am sure you will get your letters soon. Based on previous years threads, Dec was very busy and people received their letters deep into Christmas break.

Thanks, Gatorchess. All the best for Monday! Will be waiting for your update.

Thanks for the concern but I have not heard from them after I sent them the document they asked for. My status for I-485 was last updated on 11/25. No change after that. :(
Congrats to Daima too. The officer was right on your case. You will be receiving your card before Christmas.

Hello simple man,

I am sure that you will be getting good news soon. Best of luck!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you on Monday.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

I called the KCC and they confirmed me that my Field Office (Philadelphia) has requested my file on December 2nd. The waiting is insane!