• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Me too, I had an LUD or dec 01 and dec 02 and "card production ordered" for EAD. but other than that nothing for interview...Yes, when I called, I got answer from KCC, from FBI but nothing from the USCIS field office who didn't want to answer to my question.

Dear Happy,

At least we're getting our EAD cards soon!! thats great news. They mailed my approval notice on the 2nd, I believe thats the case with yours also if you havent gotten an update stating that when they mailed it out and that you should follow the instructions on the notice. Dying to know what those instructions are!

We do live in an instanst gratification society. GUILTY.;)

Love you twin, LUCKY

Dear Happy,

At least we're getting our EAD cards soon!! thats great news. They mailed my approval notice on the 2nd, I believe thats the case with yours also if you havent gotten an update stating that when they mailed it out and that you should follow the instructions on the notice. Dying to know what those instructions are!

We do live in an instanst gratification society. GUILTY.;)

Love you twin, LUCKY

Lucky2010, Bravo on your EAD approval notice... yep at least,it is moving...we now just need that the field office mails us an appointment letter by the next days...if only we know what stops them from doing that...

Hi guys,

Very good news from my side. I got a text message for the Card production for I-485 application. This means that the field office has requested the National Visa Center to issue the GC to me. Hopefully in a week that would be processed and sent. All Praise and Thanks belong to God, the one, the absolute, who favored us with His infinite Bounties. Hoping and praying everyone of us succeed in this matter. All the best. Will keep you posted once i have the GC in the hand.:)

I got my 1st letter for dv 2010 and my CN is AS259** . I am going for AOS. and i have also paid the $375 fee to department of state. And I have hired the lawer for the case, however , now i am feeling confused about this matter while reading the post in this form because my lawyer wants me to fill all the form and do the medical and mail the AOS package now. What she tells me is that that way its gonna be on queue and i will have better change to get my EAD card and travel document. How ever i learned that I cannot mail them all document till my case is current otherwise its gonna be send back. Looking at the case number and the visa bulletin for last yr, it seems like my number might get current by may. So can you guys suggest me what should I do. Go with my lawyer or do something else.
Suggestions will be highly appretiated.

Hi guys,

Very good news from my side. I got a text message for the Card production for I-485 application. This means that the field office has requested the National Visa Center to issue the GC to me. Hopefully in a week that would be processed and sent. All Praise and Thanks belong to God, the one, the absolute, who favored us with His infinite Bounties. Hoping and praying everyone of us succeed in this matter. All the best. Will keep you posted once i have the GC in the hand.:)

Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!! That's great news! I hope Daima gets her Card production notice too.

I am very happy for you

Hi guys,

Not just good news, that's great news. Wow! in a week or so your wait will be finally over.

Hi guys,

Cooldude, congratulations for the green card production ! It is great !

Congratz..!!!!

Hi guys,

WOW..!!! the first one...YESSS... !! congratulations :D:D:D:D

Yes, I am hopeful Daima would be giving us some good news soon too. Thanks for the congrats guys. I will be here on the forum to share your happiness too.

I got my 1st letter for dv 2010 and my CN is AS259** . I am going for AOS. and i have also paid the $375 fee to department of state. And I have hired the lawer for the case, however , now i am feeling confused about this matter while reading the post in this form because my lawyer wants me to fill all the form and do the medical and mail the AOS package now. What she tells me is that that way its gonna be on queue and i will have better change to get my EAD card and travel document. How ever i learned that I cannot mail them all document till my case is current otherwise its gonna be send back. Looking at the case number and the visa bulletin for last yr, it seems like my number might get current by may. So can you guys suggest me what should I do. Go with my lawyer or do something else.
Suggestions will be highly appretiated.

If you do send in the docs at this time most like you will get a rejection letter saying that the case is not current yet. That would mean you have to resend it when it will be current (meaning it wouldn't disqualify you or anything but it will frustrate you). I read in one of the interviews for the past years AOS applicants, one of the IO had suggested that the applicant can apply 60 days before the case is current on the visa bulletin or to be more correct once you see the case number becoming current you can mail the docs, don't have to wait till the 1st of the month. Anyways, there is no written facts to verify that to my knowledge. My suggestion is therefore to wait.

Hi guys,

I am very happy; not only for you but for all of us. We made it together without lawyers and one of us is getting his green card. We will all be next. I cross my fingers on that.

Well done Cooldude.

Hi guys,

Congrats!!!!! Great news

Guys,what is the correct address to file in Chicago?I am going to use a courier,is this the right one:131 South Dearborn-3rd floor,Chicago,IL 60603-5520.Because i see people in the past who used 427 S. LaSalle - 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60605-1029.

Guys,what is the correct address to file in Chicago?I am going to use a courier,is this the right one:131 South Dearborn-3rd floor,Chicago,IL 60603-5520.Because i see people in the past who used 427 S. LaSalle - 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60605-1029.

For courier/express delivery:
USCIS
Attn: AOS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5520

Good luck

Hey guys, my cn is 2010af000231xx. When will it be current?

It will be current January if you do not belong to Egypt, Ethiopia, and Niger. For these three places the following numbers will be current for Jan.

Egypt: CNs below 12,300
Ethiopia: CNs below 12,475
Nigeria: CNs below 12,900