• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

rejection notice

2009i and Cooldude,

Thank you so much for this detailed answer. You are right I didn't put those 2 letters from KCC and i dont have a cover letter as well. Tomorrow i have an infopass appointment with the immigration office, regarding my problem, after checking with them I ll do exactly you say add those docs. and resend it.

Thanks again for your time and explanations.

2009i and Cooldude,

Thank you so much for this detailed answer. You are right I didn't put those 2 letters from KCC and i dont have a cover letter as well. Tomorrow i have an infopass appointment with the immigration office, regarding my problem, after checking with them I ll do exactly you say add those docs. and resend it.

Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted!

Hi Linda
Do you have any news about your intervew appointment
i'm in Boston also but my number maybe will be current in March 2010
Thanks

No ! I don't have any news yet! Im not reading anymore the forum because makes me nervous !!! don't know what to say!!! Good luck to all of you!

Gatorchess, thank you so much,

Just one more question. Do I need to make a new set of all the doc copies and forms(I485 and others ?) Because ones I received have this marks of date and time on the sides obviously a proof that an officer checked my docs and decided to send back.

I m planing to use the same set of docs after I add the cover letter and 2 KCC letters.

What do you think ?

Thanks again

No ! I don't have any news yet! Im not reading anymore the forum because makes me nervous !!! don't know what to say!!! Good luck to all of you!

Hi Linda,

Don't lose hope. Even if some of us have had our interviews already, we are still waiting, nothing has been concrete so far.

From what I understand, interviews are scheduled by the local offices and although DV cases are a priority, they still have to squeeze you in between all those other applicants in other categories. So it makes it even more difficult for busier offices like Boston.

So don't quit reading the forum, we are all here to support each as we are going thru the same thing, we obviously understand the suspense.

I hope people who are waiting for the interview letters recieve them soon and those of us who've had interviews recieve the GCs.

All the best to every1, Let's stay positive! Hugs all around, lol!

Hi Linda,

Don't lose hope. Even if some of us have had our interviews already, we are still waiting, nothing has been concrete so far.

From what I understand, interviews are scheduled by the local offices and although DV cases are a priority, they still have to squeeze you in between all those other applicants in other categories. So it makes it even more difficult for busier offices like Boston.

So don't quit reading the forum, we are all here to support each as we are going thru the same thing, we obviously understand the suspense.

I hope people who are waiting for the interview letters recieve them soon and those of us who've had interviews recieve the GCs.

All the best to every1, Let's stay positive! Hugs all around, lol!

Thanks for your post Daima, I know that I wasn't the addressee of it but it made me feel better. Your posts are always appreciated.

Linda, I too have had that feeling to forget about the case and wait for that "mail" but this forum has been a great support and knowing that others cases are moving, sometimes fast, makes me feel better.

You are close to the 30-day waiting time since you did your InfoPass right? Do you have to go again or are they going to mail you a note, or something, telling you about your process.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi Linda
Do you have any news about your intervew appointment
i'm in Boston also but my number maybe will be current in March 2010
Thanks

HI Happy,
I didnt know you can call these or some of these field offices directly? I know nyc theres only info passes. Maybe thats why they didnt tell u where the case is but KCC told you when it was mailed?

I got an LUD for dec 1 and dec 02, latest- at least someone is looking at it. and I do agree that these updated LUD are sent after office hours automatically.
-Card production ordered!! waiting for further info with that!! like interview?

Me too, I had an LUD or dec 01 and dec 02 and "card production ordered" for EAD. but other than that nothing for interview...Yes, when I called, I got answer from KCC, from FBI but nothing from the USCIS field office who didn't want to answer to my question.

2009i and Cooldude,

you are welcome. In my previous post when i was mentioning to write the cover letter i incorrectly stated to write that your case was current as of Dec 2009, your was current Oct 2009 as gatorchess correctly mentioned.

Also, make sure you put the copy of your-I-94. I don't think that was mentioned in the previous posts. Maybe someone who resend their application can advice better if you should use the papers that were stamped, or make new ones. If there is nothing in the rejection notice which stops you from sending a completely new application, do that.

I also called KCC today and they told me that USCIS still haven't requested my file. It is crazy!!!!!! I do not understand how USCIS works.

Me neither, don't really understand what USCIS is doing, I am just trying to gather infos from everywhere so that I could guess "who is doing what".Even that, arriving to the point that ,like Bordetin said, all the file is at the field office but still wait for USCIS to decide to schedule an appointment.As my understanding, NBC approves the EAD and send out the AOS file to the field office.The field office requests KCC to send them the DV file...So if USCIS has not requested KCC to send yor file, it means that they don't have your AOS file yet, is that right ?

Me neither, don't really understand what USCIS is doing, I am just trying to gather infos from everywhere so that I could guess "who is doing what".Even that, arriving to the point that ,like Bordetin said, all the file is at the field office but still wait for USCIS to decide to schedule an appointment.As my understanding, NBC approves the EAD and send out the AOS file to the field office.The field office requests KCC to send them the DV file...So if USCIS has not requested KCC to send yor file, it means that they don't have your AOS file yet, is that right ?

I don't think the last part is right. In our case, our AOS file was already at the local office, but they didn't have the KCC file by the time we had the interview. Same as Cooldude and Simpleman. Additionally, the local office has to recieve your AOS package before they schedule an interview.

EADs Recieved!

Hi guys,

We just received our EADs. They were sent on Dec 1st from NBC, but generated on Nov 24

no New York field told me that my aos is there. What they don't have is my KCC's file. They have to request it once they have your aos application. So I agree with Daima. Anyone knows what happen to Hani?

I don't think the last part is right. In our case, our AOS file was already at the local office, but they didn't have the KCC file by the time we had the interview. Same as Cooldude and Simpleman. Additionally, the local office has to recieve your AOS package before they schedule an interview.

Thanks Daima for correcting me on the last part ! :)

EAD Approval notice

Congrats D :) !

I got a email update that a approval notice for EAD was sent to me on the
2nd!
When you got your approval notice what instructions did they give you?

Congrats Again! ! !

EADs Recieved!

Hi guys,

We just received our EADs. They were sent on Dec 1st from NBC, but generated on Nov 24