• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

I also sent my package early (pls check my timeline in the signature). But I decided to that after seeing that our number was going to be current in November.

Congrats Daima - your case seems to be moving quickly!

You dont need to worry i did the same thing almost. I sent it overnight via usps to dearborn adress. I believe it ll be allright. they ll probably cash your checks before friday.

Actually, I have just checked the tracking number for the package. And, it was delivered on 10/26. Yeah, I sent it via USPS to the Dearborn address. The fact that it was delivered means the file was received right? I'm gonna give it till the end of this week and see if my check gets cashed. For once, I am actually looking forward to money being deducted from my account..Isnt that ironic. If by next Monday, there is nothing, I will seriously be worried. Thanks for your input guys, and lets hope that it works out for everybody.

Hello Lome4ever,

I think that there is nothing to be worried about. You will be receiving your NOA soon. I know what you mean about your check being cashed, I have never felt so glad to see a check cashed in my bank statement.

Good luck

Hek 123
The only thing is I sent the file priority via USPS to the Dearborn address. I did not use UPS or Fedex or any of those courier services. But the file was delivered on 10/26. I don't know if I should worry or not.

We also sent our package by USPS Express to the Dearborn address, so don't worry you should be ok....it's very difficult to be patient in this situation but we have to try.

Hello simple man,

I was wondering if you had your biometrics done. Were you able to have both biometrics (yours and your spouse) on the same day?

Hello simple man,

I was wondering if you had your biometrics done. Were you able to have both biometrics (yours and your spouse) on the same day?

I was wondering the same thing too, I just got off the phone with USCIS and the lady I spoke to told me that it's at the Officer's discretion to take my Biometrics on my husband's appointment date. So I hope it's not a big deal and they'll do that cause it's a 3 hr drive to the ASC.

I was wondering the same thing too, I just got off the phone with USCIS and the lady I spoke to told me that it's at the Officer's discretion to take my Biometrics on my husband's appointment date. So I hope it's not a big deal and they'll do that cause it's a 3 hr drive to the ASC.

Hello Daima,

I hope they allow you to have your biometrics the same day as your husband's. 3 hours drive plus taking the day off at work is not good.

Good luck!!!

Hello simple man,

We had different appointments so we went separately.
Just came back doing biometrics for my spouse.
I am assuming that it would be ok to go together as long as you have appointments even though it is on different days.

Biometrics updates

Finished my biometrics yesterday.
Finished biometrics for my spouse today.
If you guys have different biometrics appointment dates I suggest you go together because it is very unlikely that they will reject it.

What's next?

Finished my biometrics yesterday.
Finished biometrics for my spouse today.
If you guys have different biometrics appointment dates I suggest you go together because it is very unlikely that they will reject it.

What's next?

Congrats, now sit tight and wait for your Interview! All the best! I think you are gonna be the first person in here to have an interview.

Hello Daima,

I hope they allow you to have your biometrics the same day as your husband's. 3 hours drive plus taking the day off at work is not good.

Good luck!!!

Thanks!
I was advised my the USCIS rep to take my Appt letter with me, so that's what am gonna do. I read from previous yrs a few people who were in the same situation did that and had no problems.

Congrats, now sit tight and wait for your Interview! All the best! I think you are gonna be the first person in here to have an interview.

I am among the first ones but Hani19 has interview appointment for the 17th this month. Hani19 also received multiple biometrics appointment letters it seems. Hope all goes well.

I am excited. People current in November must be excited too. They should start receiving their NOA's in weeks to follow.

I am among the first ones but Hani19 has interview appointment for the 17th this month. Hani19 also received multiple biometrics appointment letters it seems. Hope all goes well.

I am excited. People current in November must be excited too. They should start receiving their NOA's in weeks to follow.

That's true, I missed that.

Yaaay, Congrats! Things are moving along!

Thanks Daima,

I am anxious about the whole process. I hope that everyone gets their GC soon and without complications.

Good luck with your biometrics interview. You should be receiving your interview appointment soon.

I will have my fingers crossed for all of you guys.