• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Hello friends in the House,U guyz were really doing great things to keep the forum alive everyday,i wish everybody great successful future.
Please,i urgently need your contributions and ideas on this matter.
My initial POE is in Houston TX, but my sponsor refused picking my calls since I received my visa. Thus, I have a relation whom had accepted to welcome me in Minnesota MN. Kindly advice what next I should do?
Is it possible to change address at POE?

Nucleus, based on the experience I had from a friend who had a similar case like yours, his address was changed at POE. Listen to other people's contributions in the house!! Goodluck

Oshe, Oshe O, Oshe Baba !!!!!!! Osanobua u ruese !! Oba gha to okpere, Ise !!!!
The Lord has made Himself manifest in my life ,He has answered my prayers again. My boy had a successful interview at the Embassy today. He's been instructed to pick up his diversity immigrant visa in a few days time. His interview was flawless and very short, only lasted 2 minutes.
I'd like to express my profound gratitude to all the honorable members of this forum for their support, prayers and invaluable words of advice. Thanks a million. You guys are the best.

I am very happy for you and your son. Big congrats to your family!!!

Hello friends in the House,U guyz were really doing great things to keep the forum alive everyday,i wish everybody great successful future.
My initial POE is in Houston TX, but my sponsor refused picking my calls since I received my visa. Thus, I have a relation whom had accepted to welcome me in Minnesota MN. Kindly advice what next I should do?
there is no problem at all Nucleus.you can definitely change your address at the POE.just make your new address ready at the POE and that is where your SSN and GC would made mailed to.all the best and i hope this helps

Please I Need Your Assistance On This...

Hi all I really thank God for your support and effort towards solving my problem.

I really appreciate your support.

Please, I need to understand something which is not clear to me. I think it is the responsibility of the U.S.A Government to find a place to live and also a work to do for the diversity visa winner immigrant.

I just need to know this, although I have someone who have accepted to host me overther but if the person said he can not host me again what will I do.

After browsing through the Welcome Guide E-book sent to me from BBS-NETTING forum,I have started filling that I will need to find a job and also a place to live by myself.

Then, Please I need to know the cheapest flight ticket from Lagos to Saint Louis,USA. and how to prepare for the flight. Actually, I planned to travelled by October.

Please I need an information conerning this and how to go about my life over there.I wish to work for sometime and continue my educational carrer in one university overthere.

I will be expecting your reply soon.

Thanks and God bless,
Cheers bye.

Please I Need Your Assistance On This...

Hi all I really thank God for your support and effort towards solving my problem.

I really appreciate your support.

Please, I need to understand something which is not clear to me. I think it is the responsibility of the U.S.A Government to find a place to live and also a work to do for the diversity visa winner immigrant.

I just need to know this, although I have someone who have accepted to host me overther but if the person said he can not host me again what will I do.

After browsing through the Welcome Guide E-book sent to me from BBS-NETTING forum,I have started filling that I will need to find a job and also a place to live by myself.

Then, Please I need to know the cheapest flight ticket from Lagos to Saint Louis,USA. and how to prepare for the flight. Actually, I planned to traveled by October.

Please I need an information concerning this and how to go about my life over there.I wish to work for sometime and continue my educational career in one university overthere.

I will be expecting your reply soon.

Thanks and God bless,
Cheers bye.

Our God is a good God

Thanks a lot Dotman. I really appreciate your prayers. The Lord has shown His immense love & ability to reward those who truly believe in Him. My boy struck gold today and he found favor in the face of the Lord.
To God be the glory.

Thanks my brother.
May the joy of the Lord continue to be your strength, i rejoice with you and your son all i can say to you is to remain steadfast in your attitude and character,IT SHALL CONTINUE TO BE HARVEST TIME IN YOUR LIFE!, all the best:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Quadratic,saying those people who gave me that info is not good enough,why are you galvanting all over the place with stuff that makes you wonder PASS Steve Wonder beggars belief.:mad::mad:

Bros., Please forgive me for that, I just need to get the information as earlier as possible that is the reason for my posting here and there and I have been using that forum b4 I came over to this forum. But you that if i didn't include that in my message you would not know about this and i think it will be usefull that is y i did that.
But all is well,thanks.....:cool::cool:

Cheers

Sorry, if i was hard on you in my previous posting to be honest with you,i really need you to tell us 'WHY YOU NEED US TO TELL YOU HOW TO GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE OVER THERE'?, quadratic the question from me to you is what do you want out of life?Never Allow People to Determine Your Goals In Life,Never Surrender The Will To Determine What You Have To Do No Matter The Circumstances.Thinking that the US Govt will provide you with both housing and job really to me at this stage after all expenses incurred by you also beggars belief,my dear brother and freind you will need to go back to the drawing board and determine what is your GOAL IN LIFE AND HOW YOU WANT TO GO ABOUT ACHEIVING IT. Winning the Visa Lottery is a means to an end, now that you have the opportunity what are you going to do with it,ALL AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT NEVER SURRENDER YOUR DREAM,COS YOU ALREADY HAVE IT IN YOU .Check Delta Airline for cheap flight to the States Adios!

Hi dotman, your reply is not that freindly at all. If you have any usefull and supportive information like the Delta Airline info. you gave,you can post it and not to be insulting me. You did not get what am trying to pass across self, you just start blowing grammar.
By saying "how to go about my life over there" does not really mean all those you are thinking by saying all these " Never Allow People to Determine Your Goals In Life,Never Surrender The Will To Determine What You Have To Do"
I just need some usefull info and NOT THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DETERMINE MY GOALS IN LIFE. I am not a kid now, if it is what you are thinking can you tell me how i got to this stage of my life?
Bros. Please take it easy. I HAVE POSTED THIS TO BBSNETTING FORUM AND THEY GAVE ME USEFULL REPLY and not all these....:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers bye.

guy is gud to hear form u again don't worry ur self u can change ur address at the poe in america with the imigration official, so relax men

Change of Address @ POE.

it's simple ,just make sure u have the correct address and u will be asked at the port of entry if u wanna change ur address and u give them the new one, pls make sure u have the correct address cos it's where ur green card will be mailed to, i changed mine as well. Best of luck.

Can i fly to minnesota direct

it's simple ,just make sure u have the correct address and u will be asked at the port of entry if u wanna change ur address and u give them the new one, pls make sure u have the correct address cos it's where ur green card will be mailed to, i changed mine as well. Best of luck.

Thanks AYWIRE,

My broda can I fly to MINNESOTA direct or do I have to fly to HOUSTON first.

Pls, I need more explaination.

Cheers

Ask your host

Thanks AYWIRE,

My broda can I fly to MINNESOTA direct or do I have to fly to HOUSTON first.

Pls, I need more explaination.

Cheers

Hello baba, i will advise u to ask your host your best shot but i think u can buy the ticket online if u have the means, cos flights within USa could be purchased easily online and u can use it within 1 year when ure ready. So ask him, the best route for u.
Best of luck

hello guys. pls i need somebody's help on the process involved in the medical screening. How long does it take? How much does it cost? What tests do they do? etc.

I am scheduled for interview in October.

Thanks.

Medicals take about two wks to complete excluding immunization.The cost for adults is N15,800(excluding immunization).
On the first day you take X-ray and your blood is collected for HIV screening, you are then asked to return after two weeks for physical examination(blood pressure,weight,etc), the results for all the tests are also collected on that day.
There is more than enough information here on medicals, just search this thread.

hello guys. pls i need somebody's help on the process involved in the medical screening. How long does it take? How much does it cost? What tests do they do? etc.

I am scheduled for interview in October.
Thanks.

the cost of the medical now is 16500 with the immuzation injection and it will last you for 2 weeks to complete

Thanks. I had a lenghty talk with Paulash on the phone. Sincerely speaking, he is a God-sent.

I appreciate you, my brother.

You freely and willingly availed your mobile line to me inorder to assist a stranger. Others will prefer to blow up the bridge as soon as they safely cross over to the other side.

And even while talking to you, I could feel your best wishes for me.

You deserve the accolades, and much more. I sincerely do appreciate you.