• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

I wrote the 2004 WAEC exams as a private student. On my forms I stated that I graduated from that secondary school. Won't the consular officer ask for my other results at least to proof that I graduated from that school.

how do I edit my signature
On the top left hand of your page you'll find User CP, that is User control panel, that is where ur signature gets edited. State like every one else has stated. Conceal the last 3 or 4 digits of your Case number. Look at mine as an example and imitate.

No, it can be only done in Accra. If you have someone in Kumasi, let the person travel to Accra to do it for you. I think a copy of your valid passport will be necessary. Just add it, even if it is not needed, it will not cause any harm.

I appreciate your previous responses. However, I am still confused as to the fingerprint issue. What is the process in London, do you have an assigned police department where the police takes your finger prints before you send them to the police authority in your home country for the eventual Police Report. Please, let me know the procedure in your country. Ciao

I appreciate your previous responses. However, I am still confused as to the fingerprint issue. What is the process in London, do you have an assigned police department where the police takes your finger prints before you send them to the police authority in your home country for the eventual Police Report. Please, let me know the procedure in your country. Ciao

Check your pm!

hey!

If one hasn't go an affidavit of support,would u be denied the visa or would you be asked to go back and get one.

as a single applicant u do not need an AOS except if u are married, lately they don't ask for it but u still have to get it , all cases are unique in there own way, i have a friend in NY he was denied as the spouse of the primary applicant because he & his wife could not come up wt AOS but the wife and only child were given visas, do u see that but he later came in wt visiting visa and the wife later filed for him all after 3 yrs. U don't want that if ure married. So do the right thing Ok.

To RichieD son and Luigi all the very best for tommorrow and the 25th you shall both receive the favour of God and men, go in the might of the LORD and do exploit, it is well, waiting in earnest to celebrate with you all.Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oshe, Oshe O, Oshe Baba !!!!!!! Osanobua u ruese !! Oba gha to okpere, Ise !!!!
The Lord has made Himself manifest in my life ,He has answered my prayers again. My boy had a successful interview at the Embassy today. He's been instructed to pick up his diversity immigrant visa in a few days time. His interview was flawless and very short, only lasted 2 minutes.
I'd like to express my profound gratitude to all the honorable members of this forum for their support, prayers and invaluable words of advice. Thanks a million. You guys are the best.

Thanks a lot Dotman. I really appreciate your prayers. The Lord has shown His immense love & ability to reward those who truly believe in Him. My boy struck gold today and he found favor in the face of the Lord.
To God be the glory.

Thanks my brother.

Change of address at POE

Hello friends in the House,U guyz were really doing great things to keep the forum alive everyday,i wish everybody great successful future.
Please,i urgently need your contributions and ideas on this matter.
My initial POE is in Houston TX, but my sponsor refused picking my calls since I received my visa. Thus, I have a relation whom had accepted to welcome me in Minnesota MN. Kindly advice what next I should do?
Is it possible to change address at POE?