• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Nigeria
Address Contact Information & Hours
Abuja Sky Logistics Limited
Plot 1473 Cadastral Zone
Ahmadu Bello Way
Area 11 Garki, Abuja
Nigeria Telephone: 234-7029-116700
Fax: 234-7029-322482
Email: deltaabuja@skylogisticsng.com

Mon–Fri: 8:00am–4:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Lagos Sky Logistics Limited
3b Sapara Williams Close
P.O Box 71150,
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria 2341 Telephone: 234-1-279-9000
Fax: 234-1-279-9021
Email: info@skylogisticsng.com

Mon–Fri: 8:30am–5pm
Sat: 9am–1pm
(closed Environmental Saturdays—last Saturday of the month)
Sun: Closed

DELTA AIRLINES ADDRESS

Cheap airline ticket;delta airlines

Nigeria
Plot 1473 Cadastral Zone
Ahmadu Bello Way
Area 11 Garki, Abuja

3b Sapara Williams Close
P.O Box 71150,
Victoria Island

DELTA AIRLINES ADDRESS

For all successful immigrants check out Delta Airlines for direct flight to the States from Nigeria, All the best and Bon Voyage!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello great memebers of this powerful and informative forum,I write to find out the names of the various airlines that go to North America from Murtala mohammed airport Ikeja,lagos.Plz help out if you have an idea.For those still to be intervied,get your docs. ready and be confident.

Please check out Delta Airlines, they fly from lagos to the states,i have posted the address in my above entries, i hope it helps. All the very best:D:D

Nigeria
Plot 1473 Cadastral Zone
Ahmadu Bello Way
Area 11 Garki, Abuja

3b Sapara Williams Close
P.O Box 71150,
Victoria Island

DELTA AIRLINES ADDRESS

Aywire and Dotman thanks so much for the expeditious response.'Merci'

Thank you all for your congratulatory messages.Highly appreciated.I arrived at the US embassy,lagos by 5 am.I was the second person.At exactly 7am,we were asked to form a queue.I was the forth person on the queue (It's not first come first serve) .I submitted my Invitation letter and Tally no. 4 was given to me.The first screening exercise was conducted and we were asked to go in.(There is heavy security).Payment was made($775 or #124,000).I had to wait for about two hours before I was called to window 11.Everybody interviewed by the chinese lady at window 11 had a successful interview.I said to myself that mine was not going to be an enception.The interview went thus:
Co:Goodmorning Sir.
me:Goodmorning.
co:You are here because you won the dv 2009 lottery visa.
me:yes.
co:Are you ready to say the truth and nothing but the truth?
me.Yes I do(Nodding my head)
co:Lift your right hand and swear.....
me:I did.
co:what's your name
Me:Bla
co:when and where were you born?
Me:blabla
co:what's your highest level of educaton?
me:Blabla
co:I don't know much about your fied of study,can you explain to me what's all about?
Me:Bla bla bla bla bla and bla
co:That's fine
Me:Thanks
co:you carried out any practical work and if yes what was it all about?
Me:stories still.
co:Good.
Me"Thanks.
Co:what was your best course?
co:please explain what's it all about
me:Blablablabla....
co:You wrote a project in your finals?
me:yes
co:what's the title?
Me:Blabla
co:smiled and said interesting.
me:Thanks
Co:can you tell more about your project work?
Me:more stories
co:was smiling and left her seat for a green sheet of paper
me:Just watching but was comfortable.
co:Now,tell me how many were you in the class.
me:Bla
co:How many couses did you do in your finals
me:Can't remember.It's been long(Just to avoid telling lies)
co:can you estimate?
me:eek:k,ok,ok.Blabla
co:welcome to USA and come next week to pick up your "koko".plz do not come here,the address is written on the form.
me:Thanks and what's the name?
co:laughs but no response.
me:left with so much joy.

Having waited for close to 15 months after I recieved my first notification letter,I was actually happy.Please try and say the truth.They are so smart.Be confident and go on time.The best of luck!
Clarification Required From Benzobenzo and the house

A big congratulation to Benzobenzo and all those who had successful interviews and wishing those gearing up for interview the BEST. I wish u all d very best when you final land in the States.

Benzobenzo had his interview in Lagos which means that he is a Nigerian. But I’m seriously confused with reference to his case number 2009AF0006****. This is b.cos the last number to Nigeria for DV 2009 is 15,650 and with that I thought it is only Nigerian winners with case numbers below and up to 15,650 will be due for interview. But Benzobenzo’s case number is in the range of 60,000 (sixty thousand), so how come. Am I ignorant of how case numbers are scheduled for interview?

Your explanation will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Thank you all for your congratulatory messages.Highly appreciated.I arrived at the US embassy,lagos by 5 am.I was the second person.At exactly 7am,we were asked to form a queue.I was the forth person on the queue (It's not first come first serve) .I submitted my Invitation letter and Tally no. 4 was given to me.The first screening exercise was conducted and we were asked to go in.(There is heavy security).Payment was made($775 or #124,000).I had to wait for about two hours before I was called to window 11.Everybody interviewed by the chinese lady at window 11 had a successful interview.I said to myself that mine was not going to be an enception.The interview went thus:
Co:Goodmorning Sir.
me:Goodmorning.
co:You are here because you won the dv 2009 lottery visa.
me:yes.
co:Are you ready to say the truth and nothing but the truth?
me.Yes I do(Nodding my head)
co:Lift your right hand and swear.....
me:I did.
co:what's your name
co:when and where were you born?
Me:blabla
co:what's your highest level of educaton?
me:Blabla
co:I don't know much about your fied of study,can you explain to me what's all about?
Me:Bla bla bla bla bla and bla
co:That's fine
Me:Thanks
co:you carried out any practical work and if yes what was it all about?
Me:stories still.
co:Good.
Me"Thanks.
Co:what was your best course?
co:please explain what's it all about
me:Blablablabla....
co:You wrote a project in your finals?
me:yes
co:what's the title?
Me:Blabla
co:smiled and said interesting.
me:Thanks
Co:can you tell more about your project work?
Me:more stories
co:was smiling and left her seat for a green sheet of paper
me:Just watching but was comfortable.
co:Now,tell me how many were you in the class.
me:Bla
co:How many couses did you do in your finals
me:Can't remember.It's been long(Just to avoid telling lies)
co:can you estimate?
me:eek:k,ok,ok.Blabla
co:welcome to USA and come next week to pick up your "koko".plz do not come here,the address is written on the form.
me:Thanks and what's the name?
co:laughs but no response.
me:left with so much joy.

Having waited for close to 15 months after I recieved my first notification letter,I was actually happy.Please try and say the truth.They are so smart.Be confident and go on time.The best of luck!
Clarification Required From Benzobenzo and the house.

A big congratulation to Benzobenzo and all those who had successful interviews and wishing those gearing up for interview the BEST. I wish u all d very best when you final land in the States.

Benzobenzo had his interview in Lagos which means that he is a Nigerian. But I’m seriously confused with reference to his case number 2009AF0006****. This is b.cos the last number to Nigeria for DV 2009 is 15,650 and with that I thought it is only Nigerian winners with case numbers below and up to 15,650 will be due for interview. But Benzobenzo’s case number is in the range of 60,000 (sixty thousand), so how come. Am I ignorant of how case numbers are scheduled for interview?

P R A I S E THE LORRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!

Hi my pple in d house. I went for my interview yesterday and had a successful one. I was nervous initially, but men let me tell u, it was a wonderful interview session. I hope to keep d house posted abt the details very soon. Meanwhile, I'll like to advice those who have not gone for the interview to get their documents ready and in order, also note that u should go with at least one complete set photocopy of d documents u want to attach(I mean ur certificates/diplomas). Some guys were sent out to make copies when I went for my interview, u know this kind of a thing may not disqualify u but may distablise u, so be prepared. Really there is nothing to be afraid of, just be urself and be truthful.

I bless GOD for HIS faithfullness and also thank you all for ur comments, suggestions, and advice. Bammyrichie, Aywire, 4real4u, Dotman, all of u, am really grateful. Thanks. I'll be picking up my visa next week. More gists to come on the interview.
congrats man

This is the time

i picked up my visa yesterday. i can now face my final examination squarely, thanks to u all.
wekere gud luck to u and your family on monday, am praying for u...............

Thanks Bammyrichie,
Dear Friends it is finally here, the time i've been waiting for, please you all pray for us as we i am my wife face the Embassey tomorrow 17th august.
The Lord is our strength.

Thanks Bammyrichie,
Dear Friends it is finally here, the time i've been waiting for, please you all pray for us as we i am my wife face the Embassey tomorrow 17th august.

Wekere,the lord is with you!Wish you the best tomorrow,you will come back and give us positive testimonies in jesus name!Goodluck!

Just be yourself, Wekere, and the good Lord will do all the work for you, however remember to control and have all the necessary documents ready with you. God be with you all

I like your curiosity!

Clarification Required From Benzobenzo and the house.

Thank you Ajaylagos.I'm a Nigerian.I was born outside Nigeria but in the African continent.My case number (60xxx) is under Africa and not Nigeria.If you check the visa bulletin for the month of august,you will notice that Africa was current except for some few countries.The country where I presently live and work is Nigeria,so my case was scheduled at the US embassy in Lagos.Hope this clears your doubt.

Your case number (18xxx) seems high.I advise you carry on with other activities while you wait till your case becomes current in 2010.Wish you the best.Goodluck!

Thanks Bammyrichie,

Goodluck to you Wekere, it shall go well by the Lord's grace!! We await the good news.

Thanks Bammyrichie,

May the good Lord guide, protect and takes you through the interview successfully - and at the end come and give us the good news here.

Thank you Ajaylagos.I'm a Nigerian.I was born outside Nigeria but in the African continent.My case number (60xxx) is under Africa and not Nigeria.If you check the visa bulletin for the month of august,you will notice that Africa was current except for some few countries.The country where I presently live and work is Nigeria,so my case was scheduled at the US embassy in Lagos.Hope this clears your doubt.

Your case number (18xxx) seems high.I advise you carry on with other activities while you wait till your case becomes current in 2010.Wish you the best.Goodluck!

Benzobenzo,
Could you update your signature, because anytime I see it, I still think you haven't had your interview yet?

The set time has come!!!

Thanks Bammyrichie,

Wekere,God will arise today over your case and have mercy on you.For the time to favour you ,Yes THE SET TIME HAS COME.looking forward to celebrate with you. It is well, go in the might of the Lord.:cool::cool:

successful interview

hello every-one, I've a member of this forum for a while now though havent written much but I've been following most of the inputs by members with keen interest and I must say I got a lot of useful information that helped a lot while I was preparing for my interview.

I just want to express my gratitude to all members for all contributions, advice and experiences shared. These contributions really help....believe me, they do. I also want to say a big thank you to 4u4real for all his help.....thanks and regards to your wife.

My interview went very well, it was clear that God had gone ahead of me and prepared everything. I had my interview in London on the 22nd of July. At the first window, I was asked to submit all documents (original and photocopy) and afterwards I was asked to go and pay for the visa. I then went back to my seat and waited for almost an hour before being called again. At the second window I was asked to raise my right hand and take the oath which I did, then I was asked a few questions like what places I had lived in since the age of 16, when I came to the UK, what school I did my studies in the UK and what course I read. Then the original copies of my documents were handed back to me and I was given the form to go and make payment for the delivery of my visa

I really thank God for making everything possible and I give Him all the glory.
I thought I should share my experience with the forum as is the custom and also to encourage those that are yet to have their interviews cos the ones I read before mine were really encouraging and helped a lot.
keep up the good work;)

hello every-one, I've a member of this forum for a while now though havent written much but I've been following most of the inputs by members with keen interest and I must say I got a lot of useful information that helped a lot while I was preparing for my interview.

I just want to express my gratitude to all members for all contributions, advice and experiences shared. These contributions really help....believe me, they do. I also want to say a big thank you to 4u4real for all his help.....thanks and regards to your wife.

My interview went very well, it was clear that God had gone ahead of me and prepared everything. I had my interview in London on the 22nd of July. At the first window, I was asked to submit all documents (original and photocopy) and afterwards I was asked to go and pay for the visa. I then went back to my seat and waited for almost an hour before being called again. At the second window I was asked to raise my right hand and take the oath which I did, then I was asked a few questions like what places I had lived in since the age of 16, when I came to the UK, what school I did my studies in the UK and what course I read. Then the original copies of my documents were handed back to me and I was given the form to go and make payment for the delivery of my visa

I really thank God for making everything possible and I give Him all the glory.
I thought I should share my experience with the forum as is the custom and also to encourage those that are yet to have their interviews cos the ones I read before mine were really encouraging and helped a lot.
keep up the good work;)

congratulations and many thanks for sharing your joy with us, may God continue to shower you with His favour.

Congratulations, if you were regular to the forum, I would have ask you some important questions bothering me.