• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

To tell you the truth i was so worried yesterday when we did not hear anything from you, humanly speaking my one consolation was that He is Able to fulfill what He promise, Glory be to God in the highest that He stood over His word to perform it, i rejoice with you my dear brother,ENJOY IT,This is the LOrd's doing,many congratulation, cheers.:cool::cool:

Hello Dotman... it's getting to our turn nowww, may God help us too...AMEN AND AMEN.

Sow Bountifully To Reap Bountifully

Hey Smalllacrimose, I haven't been on this forum for some time now due to the fact that I've been up to my neck in work. My boy's interview is coming up august 24. The kid is getting geared up for the D-day. I pray the good Lord be with him on that day. I'm also calling on the members of this honorable house to wish him success.
Kamorass says my boy should show up for a follow-up Hepatitis innoculation soonest. Cheers y'all.

One thing i know for sure is that for those that seek the good of jerusalem,it shall be well with them, Sir you have been of immense help all over this forum trying to help in your own little way, it is a must that this should also radiate in the life of your boy, come what may it will be a WALKOVER for him on the 24th,waiting and looking forward to celebrate the goodness of God in your life,HE IS ABLE, you have sown bountifully it is now your turn to reap bountifully.:cool::cool::cool:

Hello Dotman... it's getting to our turn nowww, may God help us too...AMEN AND AMEN.
Thank you,and how is your preparation as i can see that you are likely to be current between October and November, anyway here is wishing you ALL THE VERY BEST.:D:D

This is for a expected end!!

Congrats brother,
Glory to God Almighty.
Truly, its news like this we need often, mine is a week from today(17/08), came into Lagos yesterday. All the best in ur way to the US.
Do keep up the good work for those in que, n keep us posted as promised.

A child of God does not depend on luck but the plan and purpose of God for his/her life.Wekere,our God is an Awesome God, He will prove Himself mighty in your life on the 17th.God does not call the qualified,He qualifies the called.Heaven has already qualify you for a visa to the States, this surely is to an expected end, it is well.Cheers :D:D:D

Africa has an advance notification for October, ie 8300 except Egypt 3100, Ethiopia 3900 and Nigeria 5500. Can somebody explains further what it means? Thanks and good luck to you all

Africa has an advance notification for October, ie 8300 except Egypt 3100, Ethiopia 3900 and Nigeria 5500. Can somebody explains further what it means? Thanks and good luck to you all

This means that the current number for the applicants for DV 2010 from Africa is 8300. African applicants whose CN is 8300 and below would be current in october, while for Egypt applicants, the whose number is 3100 and below would be current, for Ethiopia the current number for october is 3900 and below, while Nigeria applicants whose number is 5500 and below would be current in october.

P R A I S E THE LORRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!

Hi my pple in d house. I went for my interview yesterday and had a successful one. I was nervous initially, but men let me tell u, it was a wonderful interview session. I hope to keep d house posted abt the details very soon. Meanwhile, I'll like to advice those who have not gone for the interview to get their documents ready and in order, also note that u should go with at least one complete set photocopy of d documents u want to attach(I mean ur certificates/diplomas). Some guys were sent out to make copies when I went for my interview, u know this kind of a thing may not disqualify u but may distablise u, so be prepared. Really there is nothing to be afraid of, just be urself and be truthful.

I bless GOD for HIS faithfullness and also thank you all for ur comments, suggestions, and advice. Bammyrichie, Aywire, 4real4u, Dotman, all of u, am really grateful. Thanks. I'll be picking up my visa next week. More gists to come on the interview.

congratulation my dear sister,
i wish u gud luck and God's favour in the state.

i picked up my visa yesterday. i can now face my final examination squarely, thanks to u all.
wekere gud luck to u and your family on monday, am praying for u...............

To tell you the truth i was so worried yesterday when we did not hear anything from you, humanly speaking my one consolation was that He is Able to fulfill what He promise, Glory be to God in the highest that He stood over His word to perform it, i rejoice with you my dear brother,ENJOY IT,This is the LOrd's doing,many congratulation, cheers.:cool::cool:

Dotman, sorry I didnt tell u, am a lady oh not a man. Thanks.

Thank you,and how is your preparation as i can see that you are likely to be current between October and November, anyway here is wishing you ALL THE VERY BEST.:D:D

@ Dotman Thanks Preparation is going on well... What about yours?

congrats to all those who had a smooth interview and good luck to all those who will have interviews in the coming days. May the good Lord guide and guard all of you to come out with smiling faces.

Welcome to america

Hello Friends in the forum,

I had a wonderful interview yesterday at US embassy. Infact, there is no need to fear because the interviewer are so nice, friendly and just.

I got to the embassy at 6.00am, waited till 7.00am and DV12 was allocated to me. However, all necesaary check was done, I went straight to pay or 5 persons(N620k)

Thus, my interview started at 10.30am at window 13.

CO- Pls swear to say the truth today

My family- we did same

CO- pls where do u work / designation

I- blabla...., as an Asst. General Mger( Finance)

CO- wao, I can see it in your form

CO- this is a multinational company becos there is a branch in USA

I- I said yes

CO- what are ur duties and tell me more about Accounting.

I- blabla

CO- wonderful

ANOTHER LADYCHINESE CO: seconded questions 1-3 to me again, I smile and gave a brief lectures, SHE started clapping her hands. At this point, all other CO's came looking at me. Thus, one responded, my friend you are sound, then I said thank you.

CO- called my first daughter of 4yrs, to know my name, wife, son and my new baby.

MY DAUGHTER: responded effectively and asked the CO, pls do you have any other questions.

CO- smile and said no

CO- Infact, US government are keen to have your family as US citizens.

CO- Pls, come next week Thursday for your VISAS.

Infact, my interview was a fun and friendly. Total time spent with the CO's was just 3mins because, CO was so fast and my family was equal to the task.

We blessed GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MIRACLES.........

I wish those still waiting for their interview to be fearless and believe in GOD.

Regards

Godblesschuks

Cogratulations

P R A I S E THE LORRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!

Hi my pple in d house. I went for my interview yesterday and had a successful one. I was nervous initially, but men let me tell u, it was a wonderful interview session. I hope to keep d house posted abt the details very soon. Meanwhile, I'll like to advice those who have not gone for the interview to get their documents ready and in order, also note that u should go with at least one complete set photocopy of d documents u want to attach(I mean ur certificates/diplomas). Some guys were sent out to make copies when I went for my interview, u know this kind of a thing may not disqualify u but may distablise u, so be prepared. Really there is nothing to be afraid of, just be urself and be truthful.

I bless GOD for HIS faithfullness and also thank you all for ur comments, suggestions, and advice. Bammyrichie, Aywire, 4real4u, Dotman, all of u, am really grateful. Thanks. I'll be picking up my visa next week. More gists to come on the interview.

Congratulations and wish us the best as we move over.

Airlines to North America.

Hello great memebers of this powerful and informative forum,I write to find out the names of the various airlines that go to North America from Murtala mohammed airport Ikeja,lagos.Plz help out if you have an idea.For those still to be intervied,get your docs. ready and be confident.

Hey!

Hello great memebers of this powerful and informative forum,I write to find out the names of the various airlines that go to North America from Murtala mohammed airport Ikeja,lagos.Plz help out if you have an idea.For those still to be intervied,get your docs. ready and be confident.

just go for the cheapest flight, i flew Air Maroc last year to JFK for less than #100,000 when dollar was changed for #120
so just do ur home work wella.

@ Dotman Thanks Preparation is going on well... What about yours?
Dear Petit, am sure you must be a lady from your name i guess, please correct me if am wrong, as regards my preparation by God's grace all is well,just waiting for the 2NL. It is well and thank you.:cool::cool: