• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

since my interview will be slated for next year , can i start processing my AOS this is because am a married couple , i won the lottery togther with my wife and and my son.

U better....

since my interview will be slated for next year , can i start processing my AOS this is because am a married couple , i won the lottery togther with my wife and and my son.

Congrats for being among the winners,it's better u start processing ur AOS cos i know a winner whose spouse was denied bc of AOS,ok
Best wishes.

Congrats for being among the winners,it's better u start processing ur AOS cos i know a winner whose spouse was denied bc of AOS,ok
Best wishes.
Please if you have US$60 to US$70k in your account, do you still need AOS from USA?:confused:Aywire please respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks , Thanks to Every One ...:) Am So Happy To Be One Of The Smilling Ones. I Pray That God Will Do It To Every Other Person In The House. Joy Dont Be Afriad It Is Well With You.
Johnkent Why Were You Asking?..lol.
Onces Again Thanks To All My Well Wishers.
Please Where Is Modest???????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I called and emailed KCC and my interview date has been confirmed for 3rd week of Sept 2008 and
The 2nd package will be mailed in the next 7 days.
Anyone current for September can also call or send an email to KCC to know their interview dates.

I called and emailed KCC and my interview date has been confirmed for 3rd week of Sept 2008 and
The 2nd package will be mailed in the next 7 days.
Anyone current for September can also call or send an email to KCC to know their interview dates.

I sent email to KCC to find out my date of interview last friday, as at this morning , there is no news from KCC.
How long did it take for ur reply to come

2 working days

I sent email to KCC to find out my date of interview last friday, as at this morning , there is no news from KCC.

Relax man i think it takes 2/3 working days to get replies. So i think you'll get reply later 2day or 2morow.

My advice to people scheduled for September is to make sure they have with them more than enough evidence or documents to support their application on the interview day, so that they can secure the visa that very day.

It is better to over prepare than to be sorry for urself not preparing well.

The Lord will go b4 u guys and testimonies shall abound.

Good luck

On AOS!

Congrats to all our brothers and sisters who had successful interviews we pray that more of these is our portion o! AMEN

I have two questions that i think the house can help to clarify;

1. My birth certificate and that of my wife was issued in 1976 i.e not by NPC so do we need to get NPC attestation?

2. on AOS, presently we have started saving for our apperance for interview by june next year and we hope to have About at least $40k in our account.
The family size is 4 (2 adults & 2kids) do we need AOS? and if we do what does the form look like?

for those appearing in late September remember this words "its well"

(1) yes i believe you need to get it becos i sent a mail to the embassy and this is their reply

"We advise you get a birth certificate from the National Population Commission in time for your interview".

Immigrant Visa Section
U.S. Consulate,
Lagos, Nigeria

(2) it is better to get AOS because the embassy can easily confirm that whereas they believe Nigeria bank statement could be manipulated.

Congrats to all our brothers and sisters who had successful interviews we pray that more of these is our portion o! AMEN

1. My birth certificate and that of my wife was issued in 1976 i.e not by NPC so do we need to get NPC attestation?

2. on AOS, presently we have started saving for our apperance for interview by june next year and we hope to have About at least $40k in our account.
The family size is 4 (2 adults & 2kids) do we need AOS? and if we do what does the form look like?

Yes, get an NPC cert. and get an AOS docs, it better over prepared to be less prepared.
I had my AOS docs and my bank statements but was not asked for it. But it's good you have in hand, just in case.

Don't deceive urself

Pls,bro don't deceive urself,a colleague of mine was denied a visa and his wife & the baby were given bc of AOS,so get it b4 it's too late,ok

God is the overall judge

some people just seem to believe that they understand the revolving intricacies surrounding every unique situation. they tend to use fear as a tool to scare. everyone's opinion should only act as a persuasion as well as a means of encouragement to those in need.

noone has the right to pre-judge as this can be counter productive.

so please if u have a pressing issue bothering your conscience meditate, pray, and follow ur instincts and the Lord will direct ur path.

every situation is unique to the individual in question
relax whatever will be will be

please i endeavour everyone to continue looking unto jesus HE will perfect that which HE started

Lol!

God is the overall judge

some people just seem to believe that they understand the revolving intricacies surrounding every unique situation. they tend to use fear as a tool to scare. everyone's opinion should only act as a persuasion as well as a means of encouragement to those in need.

noone has the right to pre-judge as this can be counter productive.

so please if u have a pressing issue bothering your conscience meditate, pray, and follow ur instincts and the Lord will direct ur path.

every situation is unique to the individual in question
relax whatever will be will be

please i endeavour everyone to continue looking unto jesus HE will perfect that which HE started

U don't need to attach everything to Faith,u are here to get info and help one another when u now got it u then attached it to Faith(we all look up to Jesus),GOODLUCK,go & check me up i don't say what i don't know.OK!

Modest,
The year u won i heard there was a list of winners from Nigeria am sure ur name would have been there but am surprised u dint see the list, i dint see it thou but i heard it was on the internet.There was no list for 2008 i think.

issue of faith

The bible says faith without work is death so you need to work your faith,whatever you need to support your application pls get it, there is order in heaven just like it is on earth so if they say you need AOS then it means you have to provide it without it you may be refused visa. so Aywire is very correct.

Pls i need answers from Nigerian viewers,is it possible to call kcc to confirm interview date cos i think its in the NL that u shd not call and send e-mail.I tried sending an e-mail
but no reply can one call insted?
Thank u in anticipation for ur reply

Response time from KCC through email

Navigator, Have you received the email reply from KCC concerning your date of interview?
For my own,It took 3 days to get the reply from KCC after sending the second email.
I have to mention here that I did send 2 emails to KCC. The first email was sent from my yahoo email address account on Tues 15th July, but didn't get any reply. After 3 days,i decided to send a second email to KCC using my hotmail email address on Friday July18th. I immediately received an auto-reply as shown below:-

Information Received.‏
Sent: Fri 7/18/08 7:56 PM
To: xxxxxxxx
Greetings, Your inquiry or message has been received and routed to the appropriategroup. This is an automated message, please do not reply. Thank You, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kentucky Consular Center

On Monday 21st July night, I received the email reply telling me the information that i earlier requested.
I think the key to getting a email response from KCC is the automated email reply, if you don't get the auto reply message immediately after sending your mail to KCC, then the chances are that your mail has not been received KCC or it was received but routed to the junk folder as spam mails, hence there was no automated message sent to you immediately to confirm that your mail has been received and routed to the concerned section.