• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

please how best can i navigate this? My 1st child name was rearranged on the DS 230 forms & intl passport as Vic Olu from Olu Ayo Vic.. Vic Olu has been the normal names on other record except initial application during the registration period of 2006, I need advise please.
Please should i bring this up with interview officer b4 or after the oath taking? or wait till a question is raised about it by the officer? please i need your contributions

Congrats

Praise God Oh my soul. Priase God evry leaving thing. Praise God for his Godnessness and mercies.

My good poeple i had a successeful intervier oh 9 a.m 16th of july 2008.

i came to the embassy 6.02 am waited till 6.30 am when we were called to form a line. immigrant visa and others. I did not know what they mean by immigrant visa untill when they said visa lottery or some one filled for you. then i joined the line . i was given DV no 3 and we went in and paid then submitted our pappers after that we were asked to go in and wait for our numbers to be called. after one hour later the interview started.

the first family that was called upon had four children , husband and wife.
the begining was freindly but when the interview began the man was being asked some questions. what is your name, he said, when where u born he said, where were you born he called one name like that. the interview ended there, the consulate said am sorry look at what you have in your form is differents from what you just said. that is his place of birth is Ibadan and he called some thing else. he was denied a visa.
every place was so coldddddddddddddddd. that was windo 9. the next two couple was ok and after which i was called.

consulate; Good morning sir.
onyii: good day miss
consulate: please raise yor right hand you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth so God help you.
onyii: i promise
consulate: take your finger print
onyii i did
consultae; yes your here because your were selected for futher consideration, that doesnt mean you can be issued a visa.
onyii: I know
consulate: [please can you tell me your full name
onyii": abc
consulate:your place of birth
onyi:efg
consulate: your date of birth
onyii: hij
consulate: when did you finish your secondary school education
onyii: klm
consulate: when did u take the other waec?
onyii: nop
consulate: did you go to university?
onyii: polytechnic
consulate you studied computer science?
onyii: yes
consulate : what was your favourite course:
onyii Introduction to computer hard wares.
consulate: why?
onyii: qrs
consulate:what is assembly Language
onyii: a programming language.
consulate ;CONGRATULATION YOUR ARE QUALIFIED TO BE ISSUED A VISA.WELCOME TO AMERICA.
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Congrats,
I'm very happy for your successful interview.
The Lord is good all the time.

Praise God Oh my soul. Priase God evry leaving thing. Praise God for his Godnessness and mercies.

i came to the embassy 6.02 am waited till 6.30 am when we were called to form a line. immigrant visa and others. I did not know what they mean by immigrant visa untill when they said visa lottery or some one filled for you. then i joined the line . i was given DV no 3 and we went in and paid then submitted our pappers after that we were asked to go in and wait for our numbers to be called. after one hour later the interview started.

the begining was freindly but when the interview began the man was being asked some questions. what is your name, he said, when where u born he said, where were you born he called one name like that. the interview ended there, the consulate said am sorry look at what you have in your form is differents from what you just said. that is his place of birth is Ibadan and he called some thing else. he was denied a visa.
every place was so coldddddddddddddddd. that was windo 9. the next two couple was ok and after which i was called.

consulate: please raise yor right hand you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth so God help you.
onyii i did
consultae; yes your here because your were selected for futher consideration, that doesnt mean you can be issued a visa.
consulate ;CONGRATULATION YOUR ARE QUALIFIED TO BE ISSUED A VISA.WELCOME TO AMERICA.
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Congratulations Onyii!!

Onyii and Mummydd,
i am glad to hear of ur success.the Lord has been merciful to all members of this forum...may his favour abound to us awaiting our day of glory,in Jesus name.

onyii i did
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Congratulations. It is good to be nice for they that are kind will not lack nice things. Welcome my broda to America, God's own country.

congratsssss!!!!

onyii i did
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Big Congrats my broda. I know how it feels. Victory @ Last. Once again, congrats.

onyii i did
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Congrats for a successful interview and as the consular said " WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA":)

congrats onyii

hey congrats man, tho this my first post on this thread but i have been in the backgroud most times and i really enjoyed what you guys are doing. it is a great innovation in help dv winners share experience and receiving visa, kudos!!!!!!!! to modest baba

Congrats Onyii!

Bro,i'm happy for u too,it's done ,hope u are stil basking in the euphoria of the excitement of ur success.

aquestion

hello all,
how una day?
I am so sorry i have not shown up in the forum for a long while esp since my no became current in june..I changed my job and has been training since then.Unfornately,i cant browse this forumfrom my organizational browsers.

I am current for the month of auguat and have started my medicals.I will becompleting them on the 30th of july and my interview is for the 1st week of august.Meanwhile,i have an issue here and need ur advice.I got my 1st notification letter as a single.I got married thereafter and sent my marriage certificates as well as ds230 in respect of my husband and myself.i got a reply from KCC telling me that the info will be included in my case file.To my suprise,i got my second package only to discover my husband was not included.
Pls house,what shld i do?

Congrats to all who had successful interviews recentl.Onyii,mummydd,getshorty etc.
pls what is the time interval btw ur interviews and viisa pick up?
Lest i forget,remember me in ur prayers that our God will do for as he has donefor u.

hello all,
how una day?
I am so sorry i have not shown up in the forum for a long while esp since my no became current in june..I changed my job and has been training since then.Unfornately,i cant browse this forumfrom my organizational browsers.

I am current for the month of auguat and have started my medicals.I will becompleting them on the 30th of july and my interview is for the 1st week of august.Meanwhile,i have an issue here and need ur advice.I got my 1st notification letter as a single.I got married thereafter and sent my marriage certificates as well as ds230 in respect of my husband and myself.i got a reply from KCC telling me that the info will be included in my case file.To my suprise,i got my second package only to discover my husband was not included.

Alot of people have had same issues. i just think that KCC cannot alter ur initial DV Entry although they have made they the relevant correction related to ur marriage. They probably forwarded all that info to the US Consulate in Lagos. I think you should be fine. Just have enough evidence to show that the marriage was real.

hello all,
how una day?

In addition to Johnkent's advice, go with enough pictures of any wedding ceremony, i.e traditional, church and registry and courtship pictures of you and your guy, to convince them it's not becos of the DV you got married, it's been in the pipeline b4 now.

Secondly, Print the email & reply from KCC on the issue, when you go for your interview, you may need it, maybe for his access into the embassy.

Remember, your husband will also do his medicals.

I hope we answered your question.

Wishing you goodluck!

Congrats to all who had successful interviews recentl.Onyii,mummydd,getshorty etc.
pls what is the time interval btw ur interviews and viisa pick up?
Lest i forget,remember me in ur prayers that our God will do for as he has donefor u.

We have a week interval to pick up the visas

God is with you, HE cannot bring you this far to abandon you.
You'll have a success story to tell the house.

Goodluck!

Congratulations Onyii

onyii i did
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER,IT IS OBVIOUSE OLUWA IS WITH US ALL AND BABA GOD IS TOOOOOOO MUCH.
oluwawithusall
DVAF.......
Visa Pickedup Ready to travel

Hello Guys, am new to this house, i just want someone to let me know when i may likely receive my 2nd letter and also i will like to know if i can get the AOS now but my case now is 2008AF00013XXX

Hello Guys, am new to this house, i just want someone to let me know when i may likely receive my 2nd letter and also i will like to know if i can get the AOS now but my case now is 2008AF00013XXX

Is not anytime soon. But it will be next year. Just keep checking the bulletin to know when you will be current. Also try be a part of 2009 forum as well. For the Affidavit of support, If you are single, you dont need it.

onyii i did
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

It's the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Congratulation.Welcome to America