• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

MODEST

Registered Users (C)
DV 2008 Lucky winners from Nigeria, please meet here, rub minds and discuss issues that will make getting a DV Visa a reality and simple.

God Bless You All

DV 2008 Lucky winners from Nigeria, please meet here, rub minds and discuss issues that will make getting a DV Visa a reality and simple.

God Bless You All

Congratulations Modest,
do you received your NL in US Address or Nigerian local Address?

What is the date on the NL?
What is the date you received it?

Thank you

Congratulations Modest,
do you received your NL in US Address or Nigerian local Address?

What is the date on the NL?
What is the date you received it?

Thank you

I won the 2007 visa lottery, and am quite convinced that so many Nigerians will win 2008 lottery, this posses as a common forum for everybody to share view, on how to fill their forms, attend interview and discuss common problems.

hi house

I won the 2007 visa lottery, and am quite convinced that so many Nigerians will win 2008 lottery, this posses as a common forum for everybody to share view, on how to fill their forms, attend interview and discuss common problems.

make sure u fill ur form properly and make photocopies for reference before u post to kcc, if u dont mind u can send ur form by currier, NIPOST may disappoint you

Happy Easter

Happy Easter House, May The Blood That Jesus Christ Shed On The Cross Not Be In Vain.

hey guys,
I got my NL March 18th, i live in the states thou but i be Niger.Case number 10xxx. Wish y'all the best

Where do you live?

Modest, I live in the UK but I am naija. Did you get your NL in Naija or the State?

Hi!
I got my NL in March and my number is 2008AF00004xxx. I live in the states and I want to know if I'm eligible for AOS. I also won Asylum in March. At the USCIS they said I am not, but I believe I am, from what I have seen on this forum. Can someone please tell me hwat they know about this? Thanks.
By the way I am Nigerian and very happy to meet all of you on this forum.
Glory to God.

in nigeria

Modest, I live in the UK but I am naija. Did you get your NL in Naija or the State?

I got my notification in nigeria but relocated thereafter and will attend interview in my new location, what do you intend to do

Asylum

Hi!
I got my NL in March and my number is 2008AF00004xxx. I live in the states and I want to know if I'm eligible for AOS. I also won Asylum in March. At the USCIS they said I am not, but I believe I am, from what I have seen on this forum. Can someone please tell me hwat they know about this? Thanks.
By the way I am Nigerian and very happy to meet all of you on this forum.
Glory to God.

If you have won asylum, do you think you will still be able to process you visa lottery, you may need to send a mail to kcc to find out this, congratulations all the same

number current

hello every body, by October 2007, winnerof DV 2008 will start attending interviews, so you can always check this site to know when your number is current
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3169.html

And pls fill your form accurately and ask questions before you submit, this is a very good forum and i bet you do not need a lawyer

congratulations,
where do you want to attend ur interview, or you prefer a change of status

Am going thru AOS. With my case number, probably my number will be current in April 2008 Which i believe is enough time for AOS. I've never had problems with my FBI background checks before so i hope its not gonna be a problem this time.

That will be ok

Am going thru AOS. With my case number, probably my number will be current in April 2008 Which i believe is enough time for AOS. I've never had problems with my FBI background checks before so i hope its not gonna be a problem this time.

That will be ok and am sure since your number is low, you should be able to get through in time

That will be ok and am sure since your number is low, you should be able to get through in time

With the current visa bulletin, my number will be current in April and i think thats enough time for AOS. I don't mind doing CP but i have a new job that won't let me take a vacation early next yr.

Good

With the current visa bulletin, my number will be current in April and i think thats enough time for AOS. I don't mind doing CP but i have a new job that won't let me take a vacation early next yr.

IT IS NOT EASY TO GET A JOB SO IT MEANS YOU HAVE MADE A RIGHT CHOICE OF AOS, BEST OF LUCK, I WISH YOU COME BACK TO THE FORUM TO STATE THE PROCESS SO THAT OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM CAN BENEFIT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE

IT IS NOT EASY TO GET A JOB SO IT MEANS YOU HAVE MADE A RIGHT CHOICE OF AOS, BEST OF LUCK, I WISH YOU COME BACK TO THE FORUM TO STATE THE PROCESS SO THAT OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM CAN BENEFIT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE

Hey, it depends on your degree though. Do u have a science degree maybe Nursing or Physical therapist? U can get a job offer if u have any one of those degrees easy here in the states

Yes i know

Hey, it depends on your degree though. Do u have a science degree maybe Nursing or Physical therapist? U can get a job offer if u have any one of those degrees easy here in the states

you can even go to study those courses when you get to the states

you can even go to study those courses when you get to the states

yeah u could but it aint that easy especially nursing. Men, i know u can't wait to start living your American dream. What state do u intend living at for a while?

dream

yeah u could but it aint that easy especially nursing. Men, i know u can't wait to start living your American dream. What state do u intend living at for a while?

Am going to stay in maryland and do not intend to relocate, at least for now.

It is not easy to study in the states but you can take a loan if as a green card holder you have spent one year, it is a credit driven economy so you can achieve some things with good intentions