• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

congratulations john kent, n thank u so much for ur help my AP and EAD were approved today, now m waiting on my interview letter.

congratulations john kent, n thank u so much for ur help my AP and EAD were approved today, now m waiting on my interview letter.

Am glad they both got approved. write to the office that i mailed u about. i think it worked for me. goodluck hun.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 62,300 Nigeria 18,450

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT

Current Bulletin-September 2008

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

What will happen to Nigerians with numbers higher than 18,450? is that the end of DV-2008? Let someone educate us.

I am a DV 2009 lottery receipient presently in the united states on an F-1 visa opting for an Adjustment Of Status.

I plan on getting married to my long time girl friend of 6yrs sometime next month.

She's currently abroad (in Nigeria) and so I have decided to do a FTJ for her.

Does anyone know how the FTJ works for the DV lottery? It was indicated that all dependents of DV winners have to receive their visa by the end of the fiscal year. Is there an expedited process for DV cases?

I was also concerned about the time of the marriage being after I received my notification letter(which I got in March 2008) - will this jeopardize our application in anyway?

Your suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

2009AF000005XX

Congratulationssssssssss

hey Guys,
I Had A Successful Interview Yesterday. The Interview Took But 5 Mins. Wish Y'all The Best.

Waoo ........man Good To Hear That..lol Now You Can Rest Your Skin For Onces. A Very Big Congratulations John.

c. Advance Notification Of The Diversity (dv) Immigrant Category Rank Cut-offs Which Will Apply In September

For September, Immigrant Numbers In The Dv Category Are Available To Qualified Dv-2008 Applicants Chargeable To All Regions/eligible Countries As Follows. When An Allocation Cut-off Number Is Shown, Visas Are Available Only For Applicants With Dv Regional Lottery Rank Numbers Below The Specified Allocation Cut-off Number:

Region All Dv Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
Africa 62,300 Nigeria 18,450

Asia Current
Europe Current
North America (bahamas) Current
Oceania Current
South America, And The Caribbean Current

What Is The Meaning Of This??.. Oh..god. Am Just Short Of Words......
Brethren, What Else Can I Say. But To Say Take Hearth To All That Are Above 18450. That Is Not That End Of The World. Don't Fail To Try This Year October.
Favour1 How Far, Are You Current??

no lies here pls

who is posting this wrong info.....pls this is the link to the latest visa bulletin as at today saturday July 12th http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4252.htmlthe cut-off for Nigeria is still 16,600 for the month of august while we expect that of september.kindly look carefully b4 you carry false rumours,it'll affect your credibility on this site. thanks

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN AUGUST

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 47,000 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

favour1,you edited it yourself to reflect that 18,450 and you did a bad jod. this forum is actually for informating and encouraging winners not for mis-informating and deceiving nigerians mr togo.your lies contradict your name,i therefore demand that you apologize or seize from acessing or commenting on this forum.

favour1,you edited it yourself to reflect that 18,450 and you did a bad jod. this forum is actually for informating and encouraging winners not for mis-informating and deceiving nigerians mr togo.your lies contradict your name,i therefore demand that you apologize or seize from acessing or commenting on this forum.

Eloka, people are refering to the september cut-off numbers. See below.

ASIA CURRENT
EUROPE CURRENT
OCEANIA CURRENT

medpharm

hi medpharm

I'm very curious coz you have not provided the source of your information. please let me know. September results will be released on 15th of July

thanks

l forgive you from my heart (even if you will not be MAN ENOUGH to apologize) because you said all this based on what you think was correct.If you migrate to USA and have a son wont you name him ELOKA? or will you name him BUSH? My broda l dont need to lie and by GOD'S grace l can't remember lieing in anything since l gave my life to JESUS CHRIST in 1995. Dont ever think l am happy that NIJA is 18,450, l have a friend whose number is 20XXX, so l am very sad at this number. I wish you well.