• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

My brother that not the end of the world for people above 18 450. I will like us to take a critical look on the message before the sept table and let discuss on it. I still think people above still have the chance of been interviewed. I will paste the message so that all can think and say their views on it.
"D. EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE “OTHER WORKER” VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers will result in the Employment Third preference Other Worker category reaching the annual FY-2008 numerical limit. As a result, this category will become “unavailable” beginning in August and will remain so for the remainder of FY-2008. Such action will only be temporary, however, and the Employment Third preference Other Worker cut-off date will return to 01JAN03 in October, the first month of the new fiscal year"

Hello everybody,

I am now in the United state of America New Jersey City to be precise. Just arrived 3 hours ago and just felt I should say hi to everybody. I had a safe flight from Nigeria to Paris and from Paris to Newark in New Jersey.
I pray that the God who has done this for me will surly do it for those of us still expecting to be interviewed. you will pass it the interview in Jesus Name A.......MEN!

my Brother That Not The End Of The World For People Above 18 450. I Will Like Us To Take A Critical Look On The Message Before The Sept Table And Let Discuss On It. I Still Think People Above Still Have The Chance Of Been Interviewed. I Will Paste The Message So That All Can Think And Say Their Views On It.
"d. Employment Third Preference “other Worker” Visa Availability

Demand For Numbers Will Result In The Employment Third Preference Other Worker Category Reaching The Annual Fy-2008 Numerical Limit. As A Result, This Category Will Become “unavailable” Beginning In August And Will Remain So For The Remainder Of Fy-2008. Such Action Will Only Be Temporary, However, And The Employment Third Preference Other Worker Cut-off Date Will Return To 01jan03 In October, The First Month Of The New Fiscal Year"

nigeria 18,450

Yes I Went To The Site This Morning (14 July 2008) And The Above Figure/cut-off Number Is Correct.

But My Question Is What Happens To People Who Have Above This Number (18,450)?

nigeria 18,450

Yes I Went To The Site This Morning (14 July 2008) And The Above Figure/cut-off Number Is Correct.

But My Question Is What Happens To People Who Have Above This Number (18,450)?

They Do Not Get The Visa. Count Urself Lucky Buddy

please how best can i navigate this? My 1st child name was rearranged on the DS 230 forms & intl passport as Vic Olu from Olu Ayo Vic.. Vic Olu has been the normal names on other record except initial application during the registration period of 2006, I need advise please.

Please how much should a sponsor of AOS make in a year to sponsor a family of seven.Anyone with information help.

Help

please how best can i navigate this? My 1st child name was rearranged on the DS 230 forms & intl passport as Vic Olu from Olu Ayo Vic.. Vic Olu has been the normal names on other record except initial application during the registration period of 2006, I need advise please.
Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i need advise

Too bad guys, 2 of my friends are in AF19xxx i guess they have to win with a lower number another time. I was hoping that they'll reach 20K in Sept but no. Wish you all the best of luck

Questions 4 the house

Hi guys,

In preparation for the interview later this year, I went to Nigeria to get things like Police cert., NPC letter, WAEC cert + Scratch card and other degree certs. Also, I applied with my married name but my passport bears my maiden name, so while I was in Nigeria I was told the old passport will be phased out soon so I had to pick up a new passport with my married name.

My questions are:

1.Whenever I am called for an interview which is the best for me to present, and what effect will it have if I presented the one with my maiden name.
2.I used the signature on my maiden passport for the DS 230 and 122 forms I submitted but a different one on my married passport now, how does that affect my application.
3.As per the issue of sponsor, I really don’t know which form the sponsor will be filling so that I can get it across to him to check and start getting the documents ready. Can someone help me out please?
4.Also, how will it look like having a Pastor as one’s sponsor, knowing fully well that they don’t get paid very well? Though, he has 3houses, do you think he’ll be taking as a good sponsor?
5.Can someone who happens to be a Nigerian but won DV while in the UK give me detailed steps of the process here in the UK and also the cost implications for the medicals, where to do it and how long it will take?
6.I have gone through so many threads but all talking about interviews in Nigeria can someone tell me if they ask questions like that at the UK interviews here in London.

Thanks

Visa Bulletin

favour1,you edited it yourself to reflect that 18,450 and you did a bad jod. this forum is actually for informating and encouraging winners not for mis-informating and deceiving nigerians mr togo.your lies contradict your name,i therefore demand that you apologize or seize from acessing or commenting on this forum.

I guess by now Eloka will have realised that the information passed by favour1on August bulletin is the correct one.
I wonder what anyone will gain by giving wrong information.
So, Eloka should apologize to favour1 for wrongful accusation.

FAvour 1

I am around 45000 and my number is current in August. I received a letter from KCC with schedule date for my interview in August.

Got Questions for the house

I want to know if i can process the Police certificate now with my present International passport which has run out of fresh pages though I'm in the process of getting another new passport.
Will it cause any problem at the interview since I'll be using the new passport then?
Same questions applies to the medical process though that one will only come up once the interview date is known.

I want to know if i can process the Police certificate now with my present International passport which has run out of fresh pages though I'm in the process of getting another new passport.
Will it cause any problem at the interview since I'll be using the new passport then?
Same questions applies to the medical process though that one will only come up once the interview date is known.
I think you should wait for your new passport.

Hi, everyone in the house, congrats to those that had a successful interviews and for those not current , "the glory of the later rain shall be greater than the former", dont worry the Lord will do a new thing.

I started my medicals yesterday and i got my police certificate, it makes me glad.

Regards to my fellow Akokite in New Jersy and to every one.

My Interview

Praise God Oh my soul. Priase God evry leaving thing. Praise God for his Godnessness and mercies.

My good poeple i had a successeful intervier oh 9 a.m 16th of july 2008.

i came to the embassy 6.02 am waited till 6.30 am when we were called to form a line. immigrant visa and others. I did not know what they mean by immigrant visa untill when they said visa lottery or some one filled for you. then i joined the line . i was given DV no 3 and we went in and paid then submitted our pappers after that we were asked to go in and wait for our numbers to be called. after one hour later the interview started.

the first family that was called upon had four children , husband and wife.
the begining was freindly but when the interview began the man was being asked some questions. what is your name, he said, when where u born he said, where were you born he called one name like that. the interview ended there, the consulate said am sorry look at what you have in your form is differents from what you just said. that is his place of birth is Ibadan and he called some thing else. he was denied a visa.
every place was so coldddddddddddddddd. that was windo 9. the next two couple was ok and after which i was called.

consulate; Good morning sir.
onyii: good day miss
consulate: please raise yor right hand you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth so God help you.
onyii: i promise
consulate: take your finger print
onyii i did
consultae; yes your here because your were selected for futher consideration, that doesnt mean you can be issued a visa.
onyii: I know
consulate: [please can you tell me your full name
onyii": abc
consulate:your place of birth
onyi:efg
consulate: your date of birth
onyii: hij
consulate: when did you finish your secondary school education
onyii: klm
consulate: when did u take the other waec?
onyii: nop
consulate: did you go to university?
onyii: polytechnic
consulate you studied computer science?
onyii: yes
consulate : what was your favourite course:
onyii Introduction to computer hard wares.
consulate: why?
onyii: qrs
consulate:what is assembly Language
onyii: a programming language.
consulate ;CONGRATULATION YOUR ARE QUALIFIED TO BE ISSUED A VISA.WELCOME TO AMERICA.
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

praise God Oh My Soul. Priase God Evry Leaving Thing. Praise God For His Godnessness And Mercies.

My Good Poeple I Had A Successeful Intervier Oh 9 A.m 16th Of July 2008.

I Came To The Embassy 6.02 Am Waited Till 6.30 Am When We Were Called To Form A Line. Immigrant Visa And Others. I Did Not Know What They Mean By Immigrant Visa Untill When They Said Visa Lottery Or Some One Filled For You. Then I Joined The Line . I Was Given Dv No 3 And We Went In And Paid Then Submitted Our Pappers After That We Were Asked To Go In And Wait For Our Numbers To Be Called. After One Hour Later The Interview Started.

The First Family That Was Called Upon Had Four Children , Husband And Wife.
The Begining Was Freindly But When The Interview Began The Man Was Being Asked Some Questions. What Is Your Name, He Said, When Where U Born He Said, Where Were You Born He Called One Name Like That. The Interview Ended There, The Consulate Said Am Sorry Look At What You Have In Your Form Is Differents From What You Just Said. That Is His Place Of Birth Is Ibadan And He Called Some Thing Else. He Was Denied A Visa.
Every Place Was So Coldddddddddddddddd. That Was Windo 9. The Next Two Couple Was Ok And After Which I Was Called.

Consulate; Good Morning Sir.
Onyii: Good Day Miss
Consulate: Please Raise Yor Right Hand You Promise To Say The Truth And Nothing But The Truth So God Help You.
Onyii: I Promise
Consulate: Take Your Finger Print
Onyii I Did
Consultae; Yes Your Here Because Your Were Selected For Futher Consideration, That Doesnt Mean You Can Be Issued A Visa.
Onyii: I Know
Consulate: [please Can You Tell Me Your Full Name
Onyii": Abc
Consulate:your Place Of Birth
Onyi:efg
Consulate: Your Date Of Birth
Onyii: Hij
Consulate: When Did You Finish Your Secondary School Education
Onyii: Klm
Consulate: When Did U Take The Other Waec?
Onyii: Nop
Consulate: Did You Go To University?
Onyii: Polytechnic
Consulate You Studied Computer Science?
Onyii: Yes
Consulate : What Was Your Favourite Course:
Onyii Introduction To Computer Hard Wares.
Consulate: Why?
Onyii: Qrs
Consulate:what Is Assembly Language
Onyii: A Programming Language.
Consulate ;congratulation Your Are Qualified To Be Issued A Visa.welcome To America.
Godddd You Too Much
congrat My Broda:d

Congratulobia Onyii

Praise God Oh my soul. Priase God evry leaving thing. Praise God for his Godnessness and mercies.

My good poeple i had a successeful intervier oh 9 a.m 16th of july 2008.

i came to the embassy 6.02 am waited till 6.30 am when we were called to form a line. immigrant visa and others. I did not know what they mean by immigrant visa untill when they said visa lottery or some one filled for you. then i joined the line . i was given DV no 3 and we went in and paid then submitted our pappers after that we were asked to go in and wait for our numbers to be called. after one hour later the interview started.

the first family that was called upon had four children , husband and wife.
the begining was freindly but when the interview began the man was being asked some questions. what is your name, he said, when where u born he said, where were you born he called one name like that. the interview ended there, the consulate said am sorry look at what you have in your form is differents from what you just said. that is his place of birth is Ibadan and he called some thing else. he was denied a visa.
every place was so coldddddddddddddddd. that was windo 9. the next two couple was ok and after which i was called.

consulate; Good morning sir.
onyii: good day miss
consulate: please raise yor right hand you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth so God help you.
onyii: i promise
consulate: take your finger print
onyii i did
consultae; yes your here because your were selected for futher consideration, that doesnt mean you can be issued a visa.
onyii: I know
consulate: [please can you tell me your full name
onyii": abc
consulate:your place of birth
onyi:efg
consulate: your date of birth
onyii: hij
consulate: when did you finish your secondary school education
onyii: klm
consulate: when did u take the other waec?
onyii: nop
consulate: did you go to university?
onyii: polytechnic
consulate you studied computer science?
onyii: yes
consulate : what was your favourite course:
onyii Introduction to computer hard wares.
consulate: why?
onyii: qrs
consulate:what is assembly Language
onyii: a programming language.
consulate ;CONGRATULATION YOUR ARE QUALIFIED TO BE ISSUED A VISA.WELCOME TO AMERICA.
GODDDD YOU TOO MUCH

Can somebody reply to my questions please, see below:

Hi guys,

In preparation for the interview later this year, I went to Nigeria to get things like Police cert., NPC letter, WAEC cert + Scratch card and other degree certs. Also, I applied with my married name but my passport bears my maiden name, so while I was in Nigeria I was told the old passport will be phased out soon so I had to pick up a new passport with my married name.

My questions are:

1.Whenever I am called for an interview which is the best for me to present, and what effect will it have if I presented the one with my maiden name.
2.I used the signature on my maiden passport for the DS 230 and 122 forms I submitted but a different one on my married passport now, how does that affect my application.
3.As per the issue of sponsor, I really don’t know which form the sponsor will be filling so that I can get it across to him to check and start getting the documents ready. Can someone help me out please?
4.Also, how will it look like having a Pastor as one’s sponsor, knowing fully well that they don’t get paid very well? Though, he has 3houses, do you think he’ll be taking as a good sponsor?
5.Can someone who happens to be a Nigerian but won DV while in the UK give me detailed steps of the process here in the UK and also the cost implications for the medicals, where to do it and how long it will take?
6.I have gone through so many threads but all talking about interviews in Nigeria can someone tell me if they ask questions like that at the UK interviews here in London.

Thanks