• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

What,s Happenning

abi oo, can't wait.

The dv 2008 winners forum is so quiet:eek: .Seems is as a result of the non release of the visa bulletin:mad: and hope the proposed immigration bill is not connected to the delay in releasing the bulletin:mad: ?.I STRONGLY BELIEVE when the bulletin is release probably on 15th September or afterwards,the house will begin to burble with activities:D .
CASE NUMBER---------------------------2008AF00002XXX
LOCATION-------------------------------SAPELE,DELTA STATE

Hi,every one in the house, johnkent,tunde1001,modest onyii,orere,onoriode, you guys are doing a great job, i thank you all for your response.I dont have anything to hide is just that i just want to be sure of something in which orere have put light to it, she said provisin is made for your maid,nies,nephew etc.In my NL i have two seprate forms in it, so the guy that played the lottry said he included my elder sisters dauther in it,i filled one form for her showing that she's not my dauther beco's her full name and parent name was filled in it,the other one was for me and my wife.That is all,i hope it wont cause me any delay and i want to believe that i have opened up to u guys.

Thank's tolu.

am on line now if you wish to chat with me my e-mail is bayoluv@yahoo.com

The dv 2008 winners forum is so quiet:eek: .Seems is as a result of the non release of the visa bulletin:mad: and hope the proposed immigration bill is not connected to the delay in releasing the bulletin:mad: ?.I STRONGLY BELIEVE when the bulletin is release probably on 15th September or afterwards,the house will begin to burble with activities:D .
CASE NUMBER---------------------------2008AF00002XXX
LOCATION-------------------------------SAPELE,DELTA STATE

D THING SUPPOSE CATCH U PASS ANY OTHER PERSON.NA OCTOBER U SUPPOSE CURRENT.WE ALL DEY WAIT.WETIN MAN PIKIN GO DO?
AF10XXX....B.SIDE

orere i can an see u are on hope u have seen my request try reply o do you want to chat give me your e-mail.Please how is my Number it high of low and wen is my second letter coming.NL 12XX.
Thanks, tolu

African brothers with numbers bellow 6700 should get ready for October. I just called KCC and got the information. God bless to all who will get current. Please lets start rubbing minds...

Well Done My Man

D THING SUPPOSE CATCH U PASS ANY OTHER PERSON.NA OCTOBER U SUPPOSE CURRENT.WE ALL DEY WAIT.WETIN MAN PIKIN GO DO?
AF10XXX....B.SIDE

ORERE,NA true u talk:D ,but wen man pikin dey get sleepless nights:eek: and wen one day dey be like 10 days:eek: becos of visa bulletin,make u know say e don burst:rolleyes: .How be how u feel:) ? but wait 1st ooooo,dis your nick name ORERE,IF I TELL U D MEANING 4 OUR LANGUAGE,URHOBO,U GO HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL,OOOOOOOOOOO:D .
CASE NUMBER---------------------------------2008AF00002XXX
location---------------------------------------sapele,delta state

Ahaaaaa

African brothers with numbers bellow 6700 should get ready for October. I just called KCC and got the information. God bless to all who will get current. Please lets start rubbing minds...

hello blackgerman.. this information is just liker a pain relieve tablet Ahaaa Halve bread is better than none... But come oh did they tell you when the information is going to be made officially open. i.e posted online. or do we have to start calling kcc each time we fill our number should be current.
Can open up to us how the conversation was like..
thanks for the information

ORERE,NA true u talk:D ,but wen man pikin dey get sleepless nights:eek: and wen one day dey be like 10 days:eek: becos of visa bulletin,make u know say e don burst:rolleyes: .How be how u feel:) ? but wait 1st ooooo,dis your nick name ORERE,IF I TELL U D MEANING 4 OUR LANGUAGE,URHOBO,U GO HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL,OOOOOOOOOOO:D .
CASE NUMBER---------------------------------2008AF00002XXX
location---------------------------------------sapele,delta state

My Dear Onoriode. how is your day.?
Dont you think that including our location in this house will make us to start loosing focus as one big family we are....?
case/phone number is better...

african.wat of nigeria.always special numbers 4 nigeria and ethiopia.well still waiting

orere i can an see u are on hope u have seen my request try reply o do you want to chat give me your e-mail.Please how is my Number it high of low and wen is my second letter coming.NL 12XX.
Thanks, tolu

bro i b jjc 4 this thing.but type google then 2007 dv tracker those guys yarn many things wey go help.but 12xxx no suppose high.at least u go get visa b4 sept2008.

hello blackgerman.. this information is just liker a pain relieve tablet Ahaaa Halve bread is better than none... But come oh did they tell you when the information is going to be made officially open. i.e posted online. or do we have to start calling kcc each time we fill our number should be current.
Can open up to us how the conversation was like..
thanks for the information

Onyii the conversation was short and focused.

KCC: Case nr, date of birth, name.
KCC: How can I help you sir
ME: I was wondering whether you have arranged any interview for me in October
KCC: we finished processing your document. however we can't arrange for any interview for you in October. those with numbers bellow 6700 will come in october
ME: thank you and bye
KCC: thank you, bye

I Just Called Kcc,
Africa Cut-off Is 6700
Nigeria Is 4700

The Lady Said That They Are Scheduling Interviews Now And Will Be Sending Out Notifications In The Next Couple Of Days.

I Asked Why The Visa Bulletin Has Not Been Updated Yet And Does It Have To Do With Dv Lottery Being Cancelled , And She Said No That It Is Probably Some Technical Difficulties With Whoever Is Incharge Of Updating The Website.

Anyway, I Had To Call To Verify All The Info That's Been On This Site. Yes Guys, We Are Still Onboard To Get Our Greencards For Dv 2008.

Thank God.

Thank God, good news started coming in. I have been keeping vigil on the websites since the 15th. Thanks to you guys that called KCC, atleast we are hearing something. I think we need to begin intensive prayers and waiting on the Lord for favours regarding our quest of becoming American Citizen. The good Lord we see us all through. Amen. Let us begin to brace up both spiritually and physically. Pastor Adebayo, Egbon Modest, Sis Jrcies, Baba Aladura, Tunde and others, we need you more than ever before.
Cheers.

I Just Called Kcc,
Africa Cut-off Is 6700
Nigeria Is 4700

The Lady Said That They Are Scheduling Interviews Now And Will Be Sending Out Notifications In The Next Couple Of Days.

I Asked Why The Visa Bulletin Has Not Been Updated Yet And Does It Have To Do With Dv Lottery Being Cancelled , And She Said No That It Is Probably Some Technical Difficulties With Whoever Is Incharge Of Updating The Website.

Anyway, I Had To Call To Verify All The Info That's Been On This Site. Yes Guys, We Are Still Onboard To Get Our Greencards For Dv 2008.

Wow great news! well guys this show has been declared open! I wish you all the best.:)

Case Number 2008AF00002xxx
NL received April 07
Returned to KCC May 07
Awaiting 2nd Letter

Great news

I Just Called Kcc,
Africa Cut-off Is 6700
Nigeria Is 4700

This is the greatest new I have heard this week.Congrants to everybody that will be current in October and I wish you all the best.
The good Lord we see us through. Amen

funny

people , the naira revaluation dont mean shit, its just a way to have us not carry so much cash around . the value are still the same . if you get paid 20,000 a month you will now get 200naira- something like that . the equivalence is basically the same . its just tryin to stay a little less bulky and take off the rest of the arewa symbols on our money . so 20 bucks becomes the highets denomination / clear so far
am happy about the news on currency of case no no . wish me luck people . love yu all

2008 Bulletin Is Finally Here!!!!!!

hi fellow 2008 dv winners here comes the long awaited Bulletin..Rejoice and be glad .. get ready for the hour has come.... Good Luck.. all

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 6,700

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 2,100
EUROPE 5,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 300
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 400

huricane

I am well. My Sunday was good.
I usually don't do much web-surfing on weekends, so that I can attend to other issues that I neglect during the work-week.
I assume you are headed back to the Carrebeans, soon. Stay safe from the hurricanes.

huricane ussually come with summer and more intensed in august, if u study that, u may play safe, but God has taken control
we may be back by sept 2nd after huricane.
bless u