• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

where are they?

J cloud,hope u are working now,i prayed nothing bad happened to Johnkent,it's been quite an age now since he last dropped here,Onoriode,where u are man? u guys should not desert this forum oooooooooo,we still need u,u know,One LOVE,naija 4 life!

J cloud,hope u are working now,i prayed nothing bad happened to Johnkent,it's been quite an age now since he last dropped here,Onoriode,where u are man? u guys should not desert this forum oooooooooo,we still need u,u know,One LOVE,naija 4 life!

Nah man, am still here. i've just been busy lately

Congrats

Congratulations to all that have had successful interviews and visa pickups.May God continue to bless us all in this forum. As for my husband and I we have finished our medicals at Kamorass and our interview is next week and am kinda of anxious,please i hope you all put us in your prayers too.

Congratulations to all that have had successful interviews and visa pickups.May God continue to bless us all in this forum. As for my husband and I we have finished our medicals at Kamorass and our interview is next week and am kinda of anxious,please i hope you all put us in your prayers too.
God will do it for your family, just relax and depend on HIm:)

It is well

Use this period to go through your documents one by one to be sure nothing is left out. You can also practice those likely interview questions. Above all, pray and trust God. By the special grace of God, you are coming next week to share your testimony.

The lord shall be your muscle and tendon. Victory shall be yours.

please is there any thing i need to fill in the second package forms? or just leave it till i get to kamoras and Police Station?

please is there any thing i need to fill in the second package forms? or just leave it till i get to kamoras and Police Station?

No need to fill the medical forms, just take it to Kamorass, i think it'll be filled by the Dr. in charge.

Come..o onyii your signature don change o, and u don even receive your 2nd package, did you receive it with you Nigerian addy or away addy?

I'm still expecting mine, I used my office addy this time, unlike my 1st notification where i used a US addy.

Come..o onyii your signature don change o, and u don even receive your 2nd package, did you receive it with you Nigerian addy or away addy?

With my P. O. Box here in Nigeria, Aba to be precise. am also surprise how the package managed to be here so early.

hello one,
i just want to join in one or two words of prayers to those of us that r going for their interview soon[especially getshorty].1st John,chapter 4,v4 said that God is in u,while Roman 8,v31 says God is for u[as u r one with God,u r majority].Since God can not fail,Victory is sure!!!
U r not alone.more great testimonies shall abound in the house,in Jesus name

hello one,
i just want to join in one or two words of prayers to those of us that r going for their interview soon[especially getshorty].1st John,chapter 4,v4 said that God is in u,while Roman 8,v31 says God is for u[as u r one with God,u r majority].Since God can not fail,Victory is sure!!!

AMEN........

And thanks for your concern.

hello one,

Amennnnnnn!!! Thanks to all for encouragement and prayers the Lord is our strength all the time. I have gotten all my documents intact and ready to go now.

Thanks, please dont fill or temper with the medical forms sent along with your second letter. just hold the forms and the interview letter and then you can start the process at Kamorass. {try and leave home early and sure do have some patience because its really rowdy at the clinic :eek:}

With my P. O. Box here in Nigeria, Aba to be precise. am also surprise how the package managed to be here so early.
Nawaoooooooo so you are in Aba. l dey Aba too:)

More details please

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo guys long tyme
America is sweet pls come quickly, forgive me for staying away this while...na work ooooo all is well.
God will do it for you all
Oga Adebayo, good to hear that you are doing well. But you need to do some more. I checked your profile and the last time you posted was December 31, 2007.
You need to fill-in the blanks for the past 5 months. If America is sweet; you must tell us how to go about it. Not everybody has it sweet and every insight you give will be helpful.
More details please. By the way, Iyawo nko?
God bless you.

Oga Adebayo, good to hear that you are doing well. But you need to do some more. I checked your profile and the last time you posted was December 31, 2007.
You need to fill-in the blanks for the past 5 months. If America is sweet; you must tell us how to go about it. Not everybody has it sweet and every insight you give will be helpful.
More details please. By the way, Iyawo nko?
God bless you.

Baba Aladura, long time. Thanks for your numerous advises. Pastor Adebayo appeared to have forgotten this forum. Please Pastor share Texas/Houston experience.

Dear All,

Congratulations and I wish you all the best.
I'm new for this forum and I found it to be very informative. I'm one of the DV 2009 winners and I'm from Ethiopia.

1/What is the chance of getting GC with this CN? Any idea?
2/On the US state department site, I notices that the cut off numbers for Ethiopia and Nigeria is posted separately. Why is that / What does that mean?
3/Once you filled and sent the forms received first, and untill you receive the second letter, what should one do as part of the preparation?

I thank you very much and wish u all the best

God Bless

Replied on - 16 May 08
DHL notified delivery of mail to KCC on 22 May 08