• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

hey Guyz I Signed Up For The Uscis Online Updates, This Lets You Know When You File Has Been Last Updated (lud) And Sends You An Email Confirmation When You Status Changes. Are Luds Good Things? I Have Read Through The Forum But The Info I Found Are From 2007 And Below, Any 2008 Person Using This Service? I Have Had Three Consecutive Lud's But I Am Wary Of Getting Over Excited Any Tots??????????:confused:

I Do Use It And It Works.

Thanks john kent, so I guess we can be expecting good news, sometime soon. Hold on tight, we will soon get our interviews.

Congratssssssssss

Hello every one. am happy to hear from our old guys Baba Aladura, Pastor Adebayo, Onorion, Sixiwninner, please you guys should keep it on. at least one in a while. Congratulation to our brother buchy who had a successfull interview. Congratulation to those who are current. also Ayew who had a successful medical.:) and every other guys. also myself who is doing medical...May the good lord Keep blessing us with success testimonies in Jesus Name Amen........

getshorty,
i will like to as so questions....did u go with ur personal bank statements?or u got a sponsor from the States?if so,where u asked to present it b4 or during the interview?

Welcome on board Kemisola, i guess you are new and this is your first post.

First of all congrats for being a dv 2008 lucky winner.
For your second package, judging from your case number, you'd be current in the next bulletin and your interview might come up in August. Don't worry your package will be sent as soon as your number is current and will reach you before your interview.

Wait till your number becomes current before you send mail to kcc, asking them the exact date of your interview and when you'd recieve your package.

i'd advice you read the threads posted by our honourable house/forum members, there you'd see much answers to your questions.

I hope this is ok. and i wish you luck.

Thanks For The Advise Mummydd I really Appreciate It. How Do I Know When My Case Is Current ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello every one, i called KCC on friday asking for my interview date and i was told its going to be 12th of August. Please those that have already had a successful interview should keep praying for us remaining and i pray other people should be current too.

Thanks For The Advise Mummydd I really Appreciate It. How Do I Know When My Case Is Current ?

Kemisola to know when you'd become current, pls. put your signature and add the 1st 2 alphabets of your case number eg 13XXX, country etc. See mine as it is displayed.

To do it, click on user CP on the top right side, then click edit signature, type in and submit, then we'd see your number and guess when it'll be current.

The Lord Is Good

seekarim
nice one. the Lord will perfect that which he started in our lives.

Amen

no be God. make we relax God is in control evry thing will be just fine am a destined God's child.

so make una chop up

Getshorty congrats to you and your family. So happy for you.

God is here with us in this forum and that is why testimonies are flooding.
For those who are looking forward to their interview date, i want to encourage you to trust in the Lord. He is too faithful to fail. Belonging to this forum has earn you God's favour. God is here.

help!

i have a bit of a challenge here it goes:

i checked a copy of my DS230 that was submitted and noted that on the question "19" i wrongly stated the date of birth of my son as 2005 instead of 2006. While on his own DS230 the right date of 2006 was stated

what do i do!
1. Alert KCC immediately
2.Fill a new DSS 230 and mail to them

Am sure something can be done this was a slip on my part

Getshorty congrats to you and your family. So happy for you.

God is here with us in this forum and that is why testimonies are flooding.
For those who are looking forward to their interview date, i want to encourage you to trust in the Lord. He is too faithful to fail. Belonging to this forum has earn you God's favour. God is here.

BOSOM,

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. Indeed the Lord is a good God. HE cannot bring us this far to abandon us.

i checked a copy of my DS230 that was submitted and noted that on the question "19" i wrongly stated the date of birth of my son as 2005 instead of 2006. While on his own DS230 the right date of 2006 was stated

what do i do!
1. Alert KCC immediately

Yes something can be done and with God all things are possible.

I think you can send an email to KCC immediately telling them the correct date and staing it was an error on your part, scan his birth certificate and send with it at the same time.
Also it's no harm to fill a new DS 230 form for your son with the correct date of birth and send to them.

Atleast, their email tread/disccussion reply will help in time for your interview.

Or House, what do you think?

what do i do!
1. Alert KCC immediately

Without wasting time send email to KCC and whatever their advice, JUST DO THAT; GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH! AMEN

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and based on the few threads I’ve read I must say it is quite educative and helpful. I am a Nigerian based in the UK for few years now with my wife. My wife’s actually amongst the selectee for the DV2009 see details below. My questions to the forum are as below also:

1. What implication does having WAEC in 2/3 sittings have on the high school criteria?

2. What chance do we have to get the GC considering our CN?

3. When is it likely we’ll be called for an interview ‘cos I do work travelling a lot and I need to know roughly the time so that I can plan ahead with it?

4. I heard one can use 2 sponsors, how true is that and if true will they have to be in the same city in the US or not?

5. I also heard one can change sponsor on or before the interview date, how true is that?

6. We got married few yrs back but she’s been in the UK b4 then on a passport bearing her maiden name. What effect does using my own surname have on the application ‘cos we used that for the application and in the form we sent back?

7. I want to know if birth affidavit can be used instead of the real birth certificate and if so what implications does it have bearing a current date.

CN: 2009AF000048XX
NL Dated: 25th March 2008
NL Rcvd: 26th April 2008
Sent to KCC: 29th April 2008
Royal Mail Delivery Note: 5th May 2008 b4 10:50am
Called KCC: 12th June 2008 Confirmed Receipt, all is fine asked to call back for interview date Aug/Sept. 2008
Awaiting Second Letter

Thanks for your help.

Hey yall i just had my intervview dt shifted 2 d 4th of sep. Going in with my wife and kid. Any interview experience with a person with family? Help out

Hey yall i just had my intervview dt shifted 2 d 4th of sep. Going in with my wife and kid. Any interview experience with a person with family? Help out

Fogy you are welcome on board. Take your time to read previous posts. A lot of interview experience have been shared on this forum. You are blessed to belong.

Wish you success.

Please need urgent answer.

Congratulations to those that have had a successful interview and those that are current may the good lord keep giving us victory.

Please house i have this question to ask.

i have 3 waec sittings. the one i took when i finish my secondary school was not good at all so i don't have the certificate and can't even remember my Reg numbers.
but the latter 2 are ok and there are the ones i make use of. and i have the certificate.

does the embassy need to see the first waec result to prove that i completed my secondary school in the school name i listed in the form.

or don't it matter since i have other Waec certificate which i use for my higher education program.

Please any experience?????????.