• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

my brothers and sisters i am set to go soon after i take my last doze of vaccination at korass,please at the POE what are the steps to take?sealed envelop and so on,what happens...

And for people who currently had successful interview U all know for sure that oluwa is too much and his with us all,for those who are still going for there interview make una no fear oluwa is in control.

BabA God U aRe ToO MuCh.....
oluwawithusall

Affidavit of Support

I must extend my hand of congratulations to those people like BOSOM, trodat, rashbabee, oluwawithusall, kitmus ,etc, who succeeded at the visa interviews recently.
Many testimonials will continue to grass the pages of this forum by the grace of GOD.
As regards the affidavit of support, since they were married people among those succeeded at the interview so we will like to hear from them if the affidavit of support was asked for among the documents submitted by them during their interviews.
Or they were lucky that it was not demanded, since I know most of them already had the document.
Married winners like BOSOM, trodat, rashbabee, etc can help us out.

When i was asked to present our documents, i gave her the AOS documents inclusive. I didnt wait for her to ask for it seperately (though i dont know if she would have asked or not). She just flipped through the documents and asked us to have our seats while we listen to our number.

thanks

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo guys long tyme
America is sweet pls come quickly, forgive me for staying away this while...na work ooooo all is well.
God will do it for you all

Thanks for remembering us and thanks for your post. It's encouraging. Stay blessed.

Onyii,

BOSOM is right, if we can pls start your medicals on time. my family and I did our last week thursday, men, it was like a market place, lot of people there, go before 8.00am to take an early tally no, we got there by 8.15am our no was 42. Anyway, we were asked to come for the physical examination on the 26th of June (quite a long gap) but, i'm glad we'll receive the result before our interview coming up 2nd week of June.

Go with your int. passport. 2 passport photos, the letter (email confirmation from KCC) for your interview date.
You'd pay the 10k initial deposit in a bank (can't remember which, my hubby paid for us while i handled our 2 boys), but the lady at the counter will tell you. Also, she will give you a consent form to fill for your blodd cample to be taken for HIV test . After then, you'd wait to be called for X-ray and blood sample (for HIV etc,)

thanks dear for the Good advice and guide lines. Please can i finish the whole test within the space of one week?..
Please some one should remind me again the Police station Address?
Cos i will like to do the two of them at same time since am not staying in Lagos.

thanks dear for the Good advice and guide lines. Please can i finish the whole test within the space of one week?..
Cos i will like to do the two of them at same time since am not staying in Lagos.

For the Medical at Kamorass, I think they'll give you another date to come complete the test and collect the result but not within one week, at least 2 - 3 weeks. In our own case, they gave us a 1 month gap ( from May 28 to June 26). My joy is that, we'll complete it before our interview date.

Call this officer he did it for some on this forum b/w 2k and 3k l can remember.08023090413

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favour1
Please can l have the contact details as to contact him or her when l become current

ASP NUHU, with Phone number 08023090413.

Call him first and make an appointment.

Guys when you are going to him, don't re-nogotiate, if you do he will call another price for you oooooo....just go there and put your 2500 in an envelope and hand to him!
CN :2007AF000202**
MAY 24th 06:NL Letter Received.
JUNE 16th 06:Mailed Back Form to KCC.
JUNE 20th 06:KCC Confirm Delivery of Forms.
AUG 11th 07:Second Letter Received.
AUG 26th 07:Initiated Medicals.
SEP 12th 07:Interview Date.
SEP 21th 07:Medicals Completed.
SEP 24th 07:Medical Results Submitted.
OCT 10th 07:VISA RECIEVED.
LEFT NIG.: DEC 19th 07
P.O.E.(N.Y)
Sent back to kcc: 17th April 2007
2nd letter received: 4th Feb. 2008
medical completed: 8th Feb. 2008
Successful Interview: 12th Mar. 2008
Picked up visas for all: 14th Apr. 2008

caution!

i think its not safe to put someones number out in the public domain like this as you might jeopardize the mans job o!

i think its not safe to put someones number out in the public domain like this as you might jeopardize the mans job o!

You are right but it is a legal transaction; it is not as if he will give u the PC in his house. and this is just a reply l got when l needed infor.As l said you are RIGHT:)

restrictions on food items

Hello House. Please I want to find out if there are restrictions to food items that one takes into the US. Am I allowed to take blended Crayfish, Dryfish stockfish and fresh Veg. like Ora and Ugu. Honestly I still need a feel of home before I adjust to oyibo food.

Hello House. Please I want to find out if there are restrictions to food items that one takes into the US. Am I allowed to take blended Crayfish, Dryfish stockfish and fresh Veg. like Ora and Ugu. Honestly I still need a feel of home before I adjust to oyibo food.

No African foo that you need that is not here. All that which you mention are in abundance here.

I must extend my hand of congratulations to those people like BOSOM, trodat, rashbabee, oluwawithusall, kitmus ,etc, who succeeded at the visa interviews recently.
Many testimonials will continue to grass the pages of this forum by the grace of GOD.
As regards the affidavit of support, since they were married people among those succeeded at the interview so we will like to hear from them if the affidavit of support was asked for among the documents submitted by them during their interviews.
Or they were lucky that it was not demanded, since I know most of them already had the document.
Married winners like BOSOM, trodat, rashbabee, etc can help us out.

Thanks, about the the Affidavit of support we were not asked to drop it at the window by the lady,so was a couple with their daughter. i think maybe i depends on who ever interviews you and also if you married and with kids:).

Thanks

Thanks to all in this great house for your love,its nice been here all this while and i`ll continue to drop by and share opinions and ideas. My wife and I had a successful visa pick up yesterday. May the good Lord continue to let his blessing & joy go round all. We set to leave Naija by this month end:D

Answer to Place Of Birth question

Guys, don't get yourselves all worked out for nothing on the issue place of birth.

If you filled in the city you were given birth to in the DV e-form, and you did the same with the supporting documents,then,I don't think there will be a problem with that.

In my case, my place of birth on the DV e-form and other documents reads Ojota BUT on my passport, place of birth is indicated Lagos.

Hello people in the house, I just want to pass accross this information to those of us who are still confussed about the place of birth issue.
I had this problem too but I came accross jrcies contribution to the house on page 31 of this forum.

I hope this will help those of us who are confussed to relax and be prayerfull towards the day of our interviews. Wishing you including myself all the best.
Cherio..............!!

my brothers and sisters wey don enter yankee,i beg make una help me answer my question na,i am set to go soon after i take my last doze of vaccination at korass,please at the POE what are the steps to take?sealed envelop,X- ray and so on,what happens,what are the prosidure and what do i do,any kind of question at the port of entry???
oluwawithusall

Congrats!!! John Kent???

We rejoice with you!!!! Our God is Good indeed...You rejoiced with others, so now its time for us to Rejoice with you...:)
Pls oh!!! Where is John Kent oh!!! Our no's were close, I hope he had a successful Interview..
Pls lets hear from u.

Thanks to all in this great house for your love,its nice been here all this while and i`ll continue to drop by and share opinions and ideas. My wife and I had a successful visa pick up yesterday. May the good Lord continue to let his blessing & joy go round all. We set to leave Naija by this month end:D

National Population Commission (NPC)

For the info of people going for NPC Birth Certificate, pls note that you go along to NPC with the followings:
1.High Court affidavit for Age declaration NOT MAGISTRATE COURT PLS.
2. Two passport photograph
3. Photocopy of either Data page of Intl Passport OR Driver License OR National ID card.
4. Fee is N2200.00
5. Formal Application which they will help u type for just N100.00

I hope this will help someone.
Thank u all. God will finish what HE alone has started. Amen.

For the info of people going for NPC Birth Certificate, pls note that you go along to NPC with the followings:
1.High Court affidavit for Age declaration NOT MAGISTRATE COURT PLS.
2. Two passport photograph
3. Photocopy of either Data page of Intl Passport OR Driver License OR National ID card.
4. Fee is N2200.00
5. Formal Application which they will help u type for just N100.00

I hope this will help someone.
Thank u all. God will finish what HE alone has started. Amen.

navigator,think u are new here,try and write ur signature so we could know U,try and read the previous pages.

No DV experience lately?

hello house! it's quite sometime that we have read a DV experience on this forum. I'm getting ready 2 complete my medical next week,kinda anxious u know.
Cheers!