• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

DoubledRoy,
If you are from Nigeria,then you will have to follow that cutt off rank for Nigeria i.e 2,700.
It seem to me that the numbers will be slow this year also even more slower than last years...
Do we all have hope at all???

God help us all.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
jrcies said:
DoubledRoy,
If you are from Nigeria,then you will have to follow that cutt off rank for Nigeria i.e 2,700.
It seem to me that the numbers will be slow this year also even more slower than last years...
Do we all have hope at all???

God help us all.

I hope this helps.

Yes I dey "gidigba" here for naija with you jrcies, I dey wait for the second package.

there is hope for us all.

doubledroy

Am I missing something here? I'm finding it difficult to interprete these numbers. If cut off for September was 33,600, then October should even be higher. How come its 5,700.

What does this mean to me? I'm 2007AF00036XXX. Thanks.

That is KCC for you!!!They started DV 2007 with a new cut off number.
The reason is that ,there are more winners that the visa available, so they are trying to cut down the numbers of those selected for the Dv by down sizing the numbers, they are now scheduling interviews base on numbers of priority.
Well, as for your number I am not so sure, let just pray the numbers moves faster in the coming month if not...I am so afraid for you,because it could take upto as late as September but, let just keep our fingers crossed and see how the whole event will....!
I am afraid for myself also simply because of this case number movement

I hope it helps

.[/QUOTE]THANKS A BOMB FOR THE INFO
I CAN UNDERSTAND THE POINTOF THE DIGITS. BUT FROM THE BULLETINE I CAN SEE THAT A NUMBER LIKE MINE GETS AS FAR AS AUGUST WHICH IS PRETTY LATE JUST TAHE A LOOK AT THESE FIGURES,
AUGUST 2005=39,500
AUGUST 2004=17,900
AUGUST 2003=37,200
AUGUST 2002=37,200
I HOPE THE NUMBERS COUNTS FAST THIS TIME. CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF KCC SO THAT I CAN CALL THEM TO CONFIRM IF MY CASE IS BEING PROCESSED.
DO U KNOW OF ANY DV2007 WINNER THAT HAS GOTTEN THE 2ND LETTER AFTER SENDING THE FIRST SET OF FORMS????????????????????????[/QUOTE]

1.If you scheduled for an interview, you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC. You should know that Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

2.I do not know of any person that has received the 2nd letter.

3.KCC phone 1(606) 526 7500

I hope this helps

Jerci ,baba Agba

Hi

I am sure most of us with High Rank number are anxious isnt it?
Well I think this is the time to put much faith in God knowing it fully well that he will perfect things for us.
My number is 18xxx and I know that I will get it.While waiting why not lets try and get all what they want so that when the time comes it wount be too late.
For those who are married go and take more picyures make reharsals at home invite family members take pictures and so on.
For those having problems with Waec try GCE now and before April you wil get the result.
Those without result join a trade and learn eg Mechanic Furniture Refrigirator and so on.
I am sure we have the Time
Regards Ola

jrcies said:
Wetin be your number Double Roy??

jrcies, my number be 96XX hope it's a low number and I suspects that my number could be current by Dec 2006 or Jan 2007.

Do I guess right?

doubledroy

jrcies said:

Hi!
Good to hear from a DV 2007 winner from Nigeria.I have longed to meet Nigerian winners of DV 2007 also, so that we can share ideas and experience(s)
With such desires and zeal,prompted me to create these Thread.
To your question about Case number,yeah! your case Number will determine when you will be called for an interview based on the VISA BULLETIN released for the month.
They are still working on DV 2006 selected winner.Our case (DV2007 winner)will commence as from 1 Oct,let pray that the case numbers should move faster come Oct 1 as they have been pretty slow this year in Africa and Nigeria especially.

I'm also a DV2007 winner from Nigeria too, AF00004XXX

Good to see that we naijas are here rubbing minds but please o let soem of us not be too close minded and not participate in other threads here because you might get a better response from a wider range of people. This portal has he;lped me sooo much and right now i'm working oin getting the exams etc.. done in preparation for filing come October. Good luck my people!!!!!

Any Nigerian winners in the US going through the AOS? I just saw on another thread that the cut off #s for DV2007 are out--- Nigeria is 2,700

Hi All

Hello

Like I said either the number is low or High lets make use of the time left to gather things together.

The cut off is 2700 right what it means is that if your number is 1000 to 2700 then you are going to have interview come October.The same applies whje the next cut off comes in September.

However we that have high numbers like 18xxx to 45xxx our prayers should be that God should make it move cause its slow.

Take care and make good use of your chance

Tunde1001

help

tunde,

i am happy the way nigerians are keeping the forum busy, i have a problem i will need help from fellow nigerias. i send an e-mail to kcc they said my interview date is 26 oct, i have 4 credit from my waec on mat, econs, biology and further maths and another 4 credits in another waec math, econs, CRK and lit in eng but no english at all, but ihave toefl and SAT i also inform kcc of that,i worked with a company as accounts clerk pls i will like to hear from you to know what to do.

Tunde,
Thank you so much Tunde for your words of advise,I am sure most of us will heed to your candid opinion.

Doubledroy,
I do not know how you got to that answer ,i.e your number coming up by December or January??
All the same good luck to us ALL

Blessed,
If you have been following the treads,you will know that we have not limited our search and questions only here.
You will find out that many of us here have asked one question or the there in such...

Desto

From your post if I am correct you now have 8 credits from 2 siiting?If that is correct then you are still on.What they need is 5 creits and thereafter you can now add that you work with an account department.But if you dont have English in the 2 siiting I mean the 2 results then,I am sorry you may have to take another Exam and see if your results will come out before your inteview date the TOEFL and SAT is not there requirement what they want is 5 Credits.

Jerci how are you and how far with your moves well anyway I hope you the rank movemnet will be fast.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS HAVING THEIR INTERVIEW NEXT MONTH.MAKES SURE YOU SLEEP WELL AND DONT BE AGGRESIVE CAUSE YOU WILL GET IT.

Tunde1001

jrcies said:
Doubledroy,
I do not know how you got to that answer ,i.e your number coming up by December or January??
All the same good luck to us ALL

jrcies, I guess of couse and I did not say that I was right
anyway keep up the good work

doubledroy

Tunde,
I am doing just fine,thank you! I pray the Case numbers moves fast too.
All hope is not lost my comrades with high case numbers,as I forsee a situation whereby there will be a time, Nigeria cut off rank will not be excerpted where by giving us with high case number a chance to fit into the system.
Let keep praying for that to happen.

Let keep faith alive!!!
Good luck to US all.

I hope this helps

jrcies et all,

Finally able to join u guys on this forum. Nice contributions by u all. My husband is a 2007 DV Winner AF13,XXX and we are currently preparing for the interview?? awaiting our number to go current. As you all are!

My prediction is that November cut-offs will also be low, but there will be a jump in December, since Niger numbers are very high + AF48,XXX!

I have a few concerns:
Do we need to submit the original supporting documents with AOS.
How does having a foreign bank account help i.e in UK.
How early, prior to the interview can one have the AOS (I-134) and Police Clearance.

Many thanks

UB

please i need the labour website from anybody that knows it,and how do i know the job that is rated 7.0,

hi everybody

how is everybody? am sorry for not keeping in touch. have been out of town. hope you are alrite. it is well.hi jessica and tunde.